• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sin is everywhere in Science. How to use sin for your purposes?

questfortruth

"For there is no acceptance of faces with God" Romans 2:11.

I have submitted the proof of the Riemann Hypothesis to the top journal Math. Immediately I received a rejection letter. Then I sent the proof of the ABC hypothesis to Math. I have been waiting for an answer for a month, and I am waiting still: their website informs me, that the paper is under review. I am one-third sure that they got interested in my approach and can accept it for publication. Suppose it will happen, and, so I will receive the status and fame of an "absolute genius" on the level of Nikola Tesla, Einstein, Hawking, Poincare, and Perelman. Would they reconsider the paper about Riemann Hypothesis, if I resubmit the same file to them again? Indeed, after the successful publication of the ABC hypothesis, they will seriously read whats or ever I have written [and became rejected]. If they will accept my Riemann Hypothesis after they have rejected it, just because I have proven the ABC conjecture and became famous, it is WRONGDOING.

Not agreeing with me is sin, if:
1. nobody has found my mistakes,
2. I am right, but I am being bullied because I am not famous yet.

1. One scientist is better than another.
2. Thus, there is the best scientist.
3. I have a chance to be the best. I respect my papers because they are not debunked yet. God respects my efforts to advance mankind.

Please use Holy Bible or Koran to support your strange thesis, which is "Respect must be earned, not demanded."

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
What some call 'sin' is everywhere including in religion. The bipolar dimension of sin and virtue has existed since time immemorial as well.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
"For there is no acceptance of faces with God" Romans 2:11.

I have submitted the proof of the Riemann Hypothesis to the top journal Math. Immediately I received a rejection letter. Then I sent the proof of the ABC hypothesis to Math. I have been waiting for an answer for a month, and I am waiting still: their website informs me, that the paper is under review. I am one-third sure that they got interested in my approach and can accept it for publication. Suppose it will happen, and, so I will receive the status and fame of an "absolute genius" on the level of Nikola Tesla, Einstein, Hawking, Poincare, and Perelman. Would they reconsider the paper about Riemann Hypothesis, if I resubmit the same file to them again? Indeed, after the successful publication of the ABC hypothesis, they will seriously read whats or ever I have written [and became rejected].

Did Tesla, Einstein, Hawking get famoues after one publication? Did they not spend years being rejected than get a few papers approved and still fame come after they was gone?

You think you will get fame when you still are alive?

questfortruth

Can you please give me some examples of how "sin is everywhere in science"

Thank you
Quote: "Indeed, after the successful publication of the ABC hypothesis, they will seriously read whats or ever I have written [and became rejected]."

If they will accept my Riemann Hypothesis after they have rejected it, just because I have proven the ABC conjecture and became famous, it is WRONG DOING.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Quote: "Indeed, after the successful publication of the ABC hypothesis, they will seriously read whats or ever I have written [and became rejected]."

If they will accept my Riemann Hypothesis after they have rejected it, just because I have proven the ABC conjecture and became famous, it is WRONG DOING.
Is that your example of 'sinning' - ie not agreeing with you?

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.

So you're basing your statement on your own fantasy about what you think might happen...?

Having seen some of your attempts at proofs, I do hope you're not holding your breath.

Altfish

Veteran Member
Not agreeing with me is sin, if:
1. nobody found my mistakes,
2. I am right, but I am being bullied because I am not famous yet.
1. So you admit there were mistakes ... but they were not found.
2. Wow! That is confidence, until the paper is peer reviewed you will not know. But I doubt it. You just sound bitter

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
1. One scientist is better than another.
2. Thus, there is the best scientist.
3. I have a chance to be the best:
"Simply the best."

In which field of study? Which science?

There is no best there are however respected scientists. That respect has been earned through years of work