• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sin and Repentance

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Yes, that's probably the point being made.

The trouble I have with this thinking is that it fails to account for Truth. If there is one God, and one Truth, then it doesn't matter what faith you claim to follow! The Truth will catch up with everyone eventually.
And if there more than one god and that is the truth, it will catch up with you eventually. Goes both ways.

Redemptionsong

And if there more than one god and that is the truth, it will catch up with you eventually. Goes both ways.

Prior to creation there must exist a unity, which is beyond form and eternal. To posit the idea of duality, or the existence of more than one god, is to assume division. But division can only occur from unity, which means that unity precedes division. The first state is, therefore, one of unity.

For one God to exist as the supreme and eternal being, His existence must be beyond space and time. An infinite God, outside of space and time, cannot share existence with another. To my understanding, as soon as division, or creation, occurs, you get space and time.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Prior to creation there must exist a unity, which is beyond form and eternal. To posit the idea of duality, or the existence of more than one god, is to assume division. But division can only occur from unity, which means that unity precedes division. The first state is, therefore, one of unity.

For one God to exist as the supreme and eternal being, His existence must be beyond space and time. An infinite God, outside of space and time, cannot share existence with another. To my understanding, as soon as division, or creation, occurs, you get space and time.
My religion has no concept of "creation" (the Cosmos emanates itself) and the concept of "outside" of the universe/multiverse makes zero logical sense to me.

I don't believe in any infinite beings.

Redemptionsong

As far as sin is concerned, the scriptures are very clear.

1 John 1:8: 'If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us.'

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Ah, so you are a Sacred Namer or a Hebrew Roots type Christian! Now it makes sense why you making some of the claims you are making. It also makes sense now why you claim you know of people who adore your guy but you find ways to not list any names of said people. Now that we have settled that, I will leave you to your own devices.

Is your counter claim that no living Orthodox, Lubavitcher, etc. have ever converted to Christianity?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
I claim that you know none of the kinds of people you claim to. In fact, you wrote, "So I ask again why I know Lubavitchers, Rabbis, Orthodox and Conservatives, Ph. D Hebrew scholars, who adore Yeshua?"

And now you have admitted that you don't. Go running to google if that's your salvation. Your claims are shown to be empty.

Is your counter claim that no living Orthodox, Lubavitcher, etc. have ever converted to Christianity?

rosends

Are you substantiating your claim that you know some? I made no counter claim -- I simply pointed out that your intitial claim of knowledge was shown to be false. I also could have pointed out that you moved from the claim of knowing Orthodox Jews who "adore" Jesus to being able to find "legendary jews" "who've contributed to Christian thought " on Google which is also different.

Ehav4Ever

Actually, my first claim is that it is interesting that you haven't provided names of the people you claim you knew of. i.e. when you wrote:

So I ask again why I know Lubavitchers, Rabbis, Orthodox and Conservatives, Ph. D Hebrew scholars, who adore Yeshua?

Normally, a person would simply supply the names if they knew these kinds of people. So, I think we can consider this a closed issue. Meaning, that you don't know such people and maybe you mis-typed something.

Last edited:

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Actually, my first claim is that it is interesting that you haven't provided names of the people you claim you knew of. i.e. when you wrote:

Normally, a person would simply supply the names if they knew these kinds of people. So, I think we can consider this a closed issue. Meaning, that you don't know such people and maybe you mis-typed something.

If I cited to you 250 such persons, would you convert?

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Are you substantiating your claim that you know some? I made no counter claim -- I simply pointed out that your intitial claim of knowledge was shown to be false. I also could have pointed out that you moved from the claim of knowing Orthodox Jews who "adore" Jesus to being able to find "legendary jews" "who've contributed to Christian thought " on Google which is also different.

One of them is Toviah Singer. I pointed out over recent months all the lies he has promulgated, and he wanted to convert, but had demonic forces holding him in thrall. So I prayed over him, he was released, and now he is quietly spreading the good news worldwide.

rosends

One of them is Toviah Singer. I pointed out over recent months all the lies he has promulgated, and he wanted to convert, but had demonic forces holding him in thrall. So I prayed over him, he was released, and now he is quietly spreading the good news worldwide.
That may be the singular funniest thing that anyone has ever written on here. Can you show me that Rabbi Singer, who has dedicated his life to combatting "messianic" movements through his groups like Outreach Judaism worldwide has ever wanted to convert and has now done so? Or has he "contributed to Christian thought" by pointing out all the theological errors and you are glad of that?

Ehav4Ever

If I cited to you 250 such persons, would you convert?

So, in other words you don't know 250 people. Otherwise you would just name the people you claim you know who "adore" as you claim. How about this. Since you know them have them contact me and I will see what they really hold by.

Convert. No. I hold by Torath Mosheh, not claims of people adoring someone. The Torah warns against the kind of adoration you are talking about.

Ehav4Ever

Wow! You have really gone off the deep end with this one. Can you have him post on this forum that this is the case? Oh course not. This only works for you if he claim he is "quietly" spreading the good news.

Here is one of his latest shows.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
That may be the singular funniest thing that anyone has ever written on here. Can you show me that Rabbi Singer, who has dedicated his life to combatting "messianic" movements through his groups like Outreach Judaism worldwide has ever wanted to convert and has now done so? Or has he "contributed to Christian thought" by pointing out all the theological errors and you are glad of that?

You don't understand sarcasm. Singer is spreading bad Bible interpretation, and in some cases, lies, worldwide.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
So, in other words you don't know 250 people. Otherwise you would just name the people you claim you know who "adore" as you claim. How about this. Since you know them have them contact me and I will see what they really hold by.

Convert. No. I hold by Torath Mosheh, not claims of people adoring someone. The Torah warns against the kind of adoration you are talking about.

Yes, Torah warns against adoration unless we are adoring Yeshua, since Yeshua is divine.

BilliardsBall

Veteran Member
Wow! You have really gone off the deep end with this one. Can you have him post on this forum that this is the case? Oh course not. This only works for you if he claim he is "quietly" spreading the good news.

Here is one of his latest shows.

I know Singer personally, and was being sarcastic. He has a mix of bad Bible interpreting, cherry picking, and lies. After all, if he lies to bring a Jew back to "truth" God will forgive him.

rosends

I know Singer personally, and was being sarcastic. He has a mix of bad Bible interpreting, cherry picking, and lies. After all, if he lies to bring a Jew back to "truth" God will forgive him.
I don't know him personally (though I have met him) and he presents things thoroughly, honestly and in context.