• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Simple things many people don't know

We Never Know

No Slack
For example. The little arrow by your gas gauge tells you what side of your vehicle the gas tank door is on. A lot of people don't know this.
Leave one you have..

IMG_20221127_192648.jpg

Last edited:

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
-If your Windows PC freezes, you can press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to check what's going on. Or if you need to monitor other things like CPU and memory usage.

-A lot of smartphones, you can screen capture by pressing a certain button combination, like Volume Down + Power.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
If you lift up or down on the same lever that you use to run your windshield wipers, you will activate a blinking light that indicates which direction you'll be turning in.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
When you pull an old man's finger, nothing actually happens.

Unless it was about to anyway.

Heyo

Veteran Member
For example. The little arrow by your gas gauge tells you what side of your vehicle the gas tank door is on. A lot of people don't know this.
Leave one you have..

View attachment 68953
A lot of questions can be answered by typing the question into your favourite search engine - including a lot of those people choose to make a thread on RF instead.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
That a modern multi-purpose computer in a network as say the Internet is a weird case of in effect physical and biological evolution for which it is never fully logical, but rather logical enough to function good enough in most cases.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Monkeys often bite the hand that feeds them - or perhaps just teases them - as I witnessed whilst watching a tourist in action. :oops:

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Monkeys often bite the hand that feeds them - or perhaps just teases them - as I witnessed whilst watching a tourist in action. :oops:

I assume from your avatar that this info comes from personal experience! Thanks for the warning not to feed you.