• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Similarities

King Phenomenon

Jesus is similar to what I believe. I believe a certain unknown person living today will raise all the dead when they die and a new earth will start again with him included. I believe in a way this person is a manefestation of God and has the ability to ensure our eternal existence. Just something about this idea that makes sense. I suppose one could believe in evolution and the big bang and that existence does'nt have a beginning or an end. For me that seems to easy to believe or too neat. What I believe, I think resembles life more closely like having a beginning and an ending as all thing do. For me it echoes the magic found in life and the inherent mystery of existence. I just don't see how existence itself could go on forever without rejuvenation through a catalyst or living vessel. Sure one can say another big bang etc, but what brings it all down? Beyond our observable universe? Beyond infinate space? Beyond math and the straight lined universe or closed circular one we draw on paper. I'm taking about true infinite space. What could bring it down? Or rejuvenate it? I think the only thing capable would be the death of a certain unknown man living today. Some call it a messiah complex. Some call it egomaniac. I call it truth. It's all good. Don't take life so seriously I once read. I think it's good advice. Life is short. Go out on a limb. Believe something crazy. Haha. Why not? Just as long as its safe and fun.

No one will ever know who, because no one will ever believe it even if the 'chosen one' told us. We have been conditioned to reject the like. No one will see the end or beginning. There will never be proof, as it should be. God was good with making sure of this person's protection. That's probably why he filled the world with spiritual texts that didn't give us the actual truth. God is good.

Infinite space. What could end/start it again? I dont think its a biiiig thing that happens 'out' their like a universe collapse etc. It would have to be a big collapse dont ya think? Infinity is large aint it? haha.

Sometimes it's little things that can do biiiiig things.
A little man perhaps?..... think about it.

I think God would have chosen a human for this purpose, as they seems to be the most complex and and most intelligent of his creations. I suppose it could be an ant, NOT! haha no offense Ant Man.

Oh and save your comments about how humans aren't the most inteligent because they war and pollute blah blah blah. haha

Last edited:

King Phenomenon

Think of it this way.

When all things began God singled out one thing to hold infinity in their hand so to speak.

God, or infinite space as i see God, needed to do this because, let's face it, God was just too big. God is beyond big. God is so big that he didn't have hands so to speak. Know what I mean?

God needed an anchor. Something tangible to relate to. Something that would end/begin again.

In a way, I guess you could say, even God couldn't escape death.

King Phenomenon

Here's another way of looking at it. Infinite space, or God is what I like to call it is unreal. When I think of infinite space my brain can't comprehend it. It becomes abstract. So God gives realism to himself, if you will, through his appointed vessel.

God is so unreal he couldn't even recognize himself. The man gives God understanding of himself. One always hears of how God helps man, which is true, but I believe man helps God as well.

It's like God stops, if only for a moment, and see's himself when the death of his appointed one occurs.

PearlSeeker

I believe a certain unknown person living today will raise all the dead when they die and a new earth will start again with him included. I believe in a way this person is a manefestation of God and has the ability to ensure our eternal existence. Just something about this idea that makes sense.
Why do you believe so? Tooth fairy also makes sense...

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Jesus is similar to what I believe. I believe a certain unknown person living today will raise all the dead when they die and a new earth will start again with him included. ...
Not all beliefs are created equal.

Oh and save your comments about how humans aren't the most inteligent because they war and pollute blah blah blah. haha
Why? You have no proprietary right to blah blah blah. haha.

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Why? You have no proprietary right to blah blah blah. haha.
For a small fee I am available to research cooyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and the fat content of foods at the fast food joint of your choice if it will help to establish rights.

I would be remiss if I did not point out that Blah Blah Blah was the ancient god of indigestion who was forever locked in battle with Pepto, the great pink warrior god.

Last edited:

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
i dont have to prove anything from religious text.
Jesus is similar to what I believe.
Though you claim you don't have to prove anything from religious texts, you start your explanation by claiming to be like 'jesus'...

The problem with this, is the name Yehoshua/Yeshua shows someone knows prophecy; whereas someone using j+sus/j+ses is directly insulting, and is prophesied for them to be removed at the dissolution of reality (Isaiah 51:8).
I believe in a way this person is a manefestation of God and has the ability to ensure our eternal existence.
Next your using a religious idea ('manifestations of God') that is heavily debated; where if we studied what Yeshua said about himself:
  • Yeshua told people he wasn't good, only God is (Matthew 19:16-17).
  • That only God had ultimate knowledge (Matthew 24:36).
  • When Yeshua placed the Curse of Moses on the Tribes of Israel, he declared we should only worship God (Mark 11:22).
Understanding that we're all manifestations from Source, as God is making all of us right now; where if we connect to Source, we all could have the potential to see the end of reality.

In my understanding it is prophesied globally that the Source causes the end, and I believe claiming it is about some Biblical person isn't the case; what the Bible states is those who've listened to both the Law, & Testimony of Yeshua (Isaiah 8:20-22), they get sanctified, and then brought into the new reality.

In my opinion. :innocent:

King Phenomenon

Though you claim you don't have to prove anything from religious texts, you start your explanation by claiming to be like 'jesus'...

The problem with this, is the name Yehoshua/Yeshua shows someone knows prophecy; whereas someone using j+sus/j+ses is directly insulting, and is prophesied for them to be removed at the dissolution of reality (Isaiah 51:8).

Next your using a religious idea ('manifestations of God') that is heavily debated; where if we studied what Yeshua said about himself:
  • When Yeshua placed the Curse of Moses on the Tribes of Israel, he declared we should only worship God (Mark 11:22).
Understanding that we're all manifestations from Source, as God is making all of us right now; where if we connect to Source, we all could have the potential to see the end of reality.

In my understanding it is prophesied globally that the Source causes the end, and I believe claiming it is about some Biblical person isn't the case; what the Bible states is those who've listened to both the Law, & Testimony of Yeshua (Isaiah 8:20-22), they get sanctified, and then brought into the new reality.

i dont have to prove anything. simply showing similarities

King Phenomenon

never claimed my belief was about a biblical person. never claimed that the person I speak of knows all.

wizanda

Premium Member
i dont have to prove anything. simply showing similarities
True, you don't need to prove anything to anyone; yet if I was in your position, I'd check to see if the similarities are textually there.
never claimed
The problem is because you're trying to state some things are similarities, when they are expectations by some believers, and not what the religious texts stipulated...

Which is where I'm trying to help you question to be more logical, by addressing what is stated to back up your claims.

Since I also believe I fulfil prophecy surrounding a similar belief to yours, I've done lots of research to understand what is being stated globally, so that I'm not being delusional.

In my opinion.
:innocent:

King Phenomenon

True, you don't need to prove anything to anyone; yet if I was in your position, I'd check to see if the similarities are textually there.

The problem is because you're trying to state some things are similarities, when they are expectations by some believers, and not what the religious texts stipulated...

Which is where I'm trying to help you question to be more logical, by addressing what is stated to back up your claims.

Since I also believe I fulfil prophecy surrounding a similar belief to yours, I've done lots of research to understand what is being stated globally, so that I'm not being delusional.

In my opinion.
:innocent:
jesus rose from the dead. take it from there.

wizanda

Premium Member
jesus rose from the dead.
To be honest, even though I might claim to be a reincarnation of that same being: I'd say based on the evidence within the Bible, we can not be sure Yeshua 'rose from the dead', as the testimony of the synoptic Gospels doesn't match, and it doesn't say he came back to life, it says his spirit was perceived by people.

King Phenomenon

To be honest, even though I might claim to be a reincarnation of that same being: I'd say based on the evidence within the Bible, we can not be sure Yeshua 'rose from the dead', as the testimony of the synoptic Gospels doesn't match, and it doesn't say he came back to life, it says his spirit was perceived by people.

maybe u are the chosen one haha

wizanda

Premium Member
maybe u are the chosen one haha
I believe I can validate that legally in a court room setting, as I know we can logically show that exists in the religious texts to substantiate it.

I've been on this forum 18 years studying, and sort of hinting at the fulfilments of prophecy; now though I believe there is that much information validating our claims in the different religious texts, that I believe we could prove it legally.

King Phenomenon

I believe I can validate that legally in a court room setting, as I know we can logically show that exists in the religious texts to substantiate it.

I've been on this forum 18 years studying, and sort of hinting at the fulfilments of prophecy; now though I believe there is that much information validating our claims in the different religious texts, that I believe we could prove it legally.

our claims? whos our?

wizanda

Premium Member
our claims? whos our?
Since it would be prophecy fulfilment of lots of people's religious books, and within the statements I put forward, it would require their acknowledgement of their fulfilments - it makes it our acknowledgment.

Plus since I'm a sort of representative from the Divine Council, I should sort of act like it, and speak in a more regal way, using plurals to address everyone included.