• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sim Theory as a NRM

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Someone suggested that the New Religious Movements DIR would be a good place in which interested people could discuss Simulation Theory

I think this is a good idea

I occasionally post about it as it is of great interest to me

If I ever make another posting about it it will be in the New Religious Movements DIR

Indeed I've made one just now :cool:

I hope others will become active on this rather neglected DIR

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I now know:

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory”

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it distracts people from the Good News of Christianity

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape!

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I now know:

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory”

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it distracts people from the Good News of Christianity

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape!

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”
LOL, what was I thinking!

Satan??? What a load of codswallop!

Of course we are living in a simulation :cool: