• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sim Theory: A Quick History Lesson

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Part 1 of 2

A Quick History Lesson

By Eddi

1) Introduction

This dimension of reality and all who dwell in it are the product of a vast computer simulation, maintained by a species of highly advanced beings.

They have managed to create machine consciousness and that is what we virtual people ultimately are – instances of machine consciousness. In the world outside The Simulation, the distinction between technology and organic beings no longer stands. They are in a “post human” age.

Is The Simulation alive? I’d say it is, as it is sentient, even though it was manufactured. And we all experience life. We are all therefore alive. When we die we will be reborn within The Simulation. We shall exist for as long as The Simulation is maintained.

Is there a God, reigning over “base reality” (the world outside The Simulation – the “real world”) like the one described in Earth’s religious texts? The issue still divides those who live in base reality, to this day. For all their scientific and technological achievements the notion of a Supreme Being persists, although their societies are very secular in nature.

Within The Simulation there is a kind of simulated God – a being known only as Butterfly. Butterfly can see all that’s going on and has great powers of control over our dimension of reality, as though he is some kind of God. His job is to maintain The Simulation. It is through Butterfly that people who live outside of The Simulation interact with it.

2) Pre-History and The First Simulations

The people who created and maintain The Simulation are humanoids – beings very similar to Homo Sapiens. But their bodies have been modified, and enhanced by technology. We were essentially created in their image. I use “human” to describe both us Homo Sapiens, and the species who made The Simulation as they have the same nature and same intellectual capacities. They just look a little different to us, recognizably so.

The planet that the architects of The Simulation live on is called “The Blue Planet”, or just “Blue” for short. This is because like Earth the majority of its surface is covered in water, making it look blue from out in space.

Human nature is the same both inside and outside The Simulation. The history of Blue is littered with warfare; savagery and destruction, just like what we’ve seen on Earth. In the aftermath of one especially large and destructive war they managed to achieve world peace, a victor’s peace imposed by the winning side. Basically, one alliance conquered the world. This great war dwarfed World War II in its scale and in the level of destruction caused, but no nuclear weapons were involved as they were not invented there until much later – indeed to this day there are no nuclear weapons in the world outside The Simulation, on Planet Blue.

Blue is now a peaceful world, and has been since the end of its great war. This world peace is maintained by international ideological hegemony and a common aversion to war. Since the war Blue has been very much a globalized world. But there are still nation states – but all the different regimes are ideologically very similar to each other.

After the war, peace and prosperity flourished. Science developed rapidly and technological developments changed the way people lived. The planet became increasingly developed and its people comfortable and wealthy.

Blue soon had its own international space program. They invested lots of recourses into this and made great achievements, creating space stations in orbit around Blue, a base on Blue’s moon, and colonies on other planets in the same soar system. Humanity saw its future in the stars, and worked towards this with a great enthusiasm.

Humankind eventually achieved a “technological singularity” – what it meant to be human fundamentally changed. They modified the genes of their offspring, and enhanced their bodies and brains with new technologies. What it meant to be human changed forever. Their computers became ever more powerful, and ever more miniaturized, and they eventually developed artificial consciousness. The boundary between the organic and the technological became increasingly blurred. Their society was radically transformed and their civilization entered a new age. Their space program became more and more advanced and they sent automated scouts out to nearby star systems, to search for intelligent life. These scouts were designed to find out intelligent life, and then monitor it and report back.

Whilst people of Blue looked out at space they also looked inwards, to improving their own planet, and finding new ways to be human. In the field of computation and artificial intelligence, they reached a stage beyond which they could not advance. They literally could no way to improve it. They had achieved perfection – ultimate sophistication. There was no way in which they could make anything better. Just like there is no way to make a hammer or a teapot any better or more sophisticated.

Without conflict between nation states, and with an institution similar to our United Nations international affairs became boring. There were sporting fixtures, and cultural events, and most people followed the space program very closely. People created virtual worlds for themselves, into which they could insert themselves, mostly for their own amusement and also for escapism. Bored with peace, stability, and prosperity, people turned inwards, into computerized alternative realities. The more dystopian, the better.

At some point, someone decided that the time had come for them to build a simulated universe – full of simulated people, who would all be artificially conscious. A new kind of human was developed: the Virtual Human who lived in a Virtual World but thought as a human, and lived as a human.

The first generations of simulated reality were shoddy in comparison to what they are like now, and although they had the technology, it took them a while to figure out how to make perfect simulations. But it didn’t take them too long to manage this. Subsequent generations of simulate realities were developed by universities, with the co-operation of technology corporations and governments. Massive effort and financial resources was invested in their development. Many virtual worlds were created, some for their own sake, others as ways of studying things such as history, politics, economics, warfare and international relations. Eventually the population of all the Virtual People in all the Virtual Worlds grew to exceed the population of flesh-and-bone humans. There reached a point at which the majority of humans were no longer animals. But by now the distinction between organic and technological had long since ceased to stand.

And so here we are today. The people on the outside follow the affairs of the simulated worlds closely and use some of them to test theories and do experiments so as to increase their knowledge. It also gives them all something interesting to follow, whilst they wait for their inter-stellar scouts to report back from neighboring stars.

3) Our Simulation: A History

Our Planet Earth in The Simulation is the same size as Planet Blue in base reality. The flora and fauna are very similar, but the geography and the arrangements of the continents are different. It took a long time to develop, but time within The Simulation was speeded up; billions of years of natural history were compressed into days. In this time, the evolution of life was heavily guided by The Simulation (according to its programming) to produce a humanoid species that were very similar to the species of people who built The Simulation. Eventually the first humans emerged. At this point, the speed of The Simulation was slowed down somewhat, so that time passed within The Simulation more closely to how it passed outside of it. And anthropologists started taking an interest in primitive hominoids, and later the first Homo Sapiens. The more advanced we became, the more the passage of time within The Simulation was slowed down to match the passage of time in the outside world. Today, the passage of time within The Simulation is matched to how it is outside The Simulation.

And so our world was born. Much later, in the year 750 AD The Simulation was paused. Its architects were very pleased with what they had created; it was their favorite simulated world by far. They then saved it, and then copied it numerous times, so that there were numerous parallel Earths. Our world is the third copy of the original Earth. There were ten copies made. Each of these Earths diverged from the same starting point (750 AD) and they are now unrecognizably different to each other, but have the exact same history up to 750 AD.

So, here we are, in the year 2019, on Third Earth. Time now passes at the same rate within The Simulation as it does on the outside. And we are one of the more well known of the simulated worlds in existence.

Continued in the next post...

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Continued from previous post

Part 2 of 2

4) Our Simulation: Today

The Third Earth Simulation (from now on I shall call it “The Simulation”) is in the care of a kind of university – a wisdom institution of teaching, learning, and research into all fields of enquiry. The computers that run it are powered by renewable sources of electricity, mostly solar power and they located in an underground facility close to the University’s campus. The people who look after and maintain The Simulation are known as The Over-Seers. They work for The University and have a detailed ethical code, and a duty of care to the inhabitants – although this mostly involves leaving us all to our own devices, to keep The Simulation as valid as possible, and therefore a good platform for conducting valid research.

Within The University, The Simulation currently has two purposes: an “ancestor simulation”, a recreation of the distant past of those who built it – and a geo-political simulation exercise, so that the over-seers may study conflict between nations. They do this to secure peace on Planet Blue and to prepare the nation it belongs to for any conflict that may occur if the system of planetary peace breaks down. It also shows them how to avoid conflicts, and to make them as small and un-destructive as possible. Third Earth is therefore a study in international conflict and global peace. And also a ground for academics to test out political and economic theories, whilst learning more about what it means to be human. It basically satisfies their curiosity about things that no longer happen in base reality, such as warfare and oppression.

Third Earth serves as the scene for a grand geo-political exercise, the aim of which is world domination achieved without destruction and death, as a means to producing world peace. Each nation state on our planet is controlled by a different team of people (known as “players”) who control the elites and leaders of their respective countries and form into blocs, e.g. NATO, the EU, Russia, and China. The domestic and foreign policies of the nations of Earth are controlled by The Players, through controlling elites and world leaders. Events are mostly scripted, but each faction has its own script, which conflicts with the scripts of other factions. Events that play out, regarding international relations, politics, and economics are mostly the result of the decisions made by The Players, acting through elites. Elites are managed directly, through mind-control done by The Simulation as well as indirectly – e.g. via an Illuminati and via “the deep state” which both maintain shadowy channels of communication to the outside world, to receive instructions from The Players. But the thing is, the leaders and elites of Earth Three are all puppets and the domestic and economic and foreign policies of nations are over-seen by The Players, who manage what occurs naturally. But they are of course limited in what changes they can make.

This arrangement began in 1945. Before this, world leaders and elites were left to their own devices – and look what happened...

The geo-political exercise (known as “The Exercise”) has a points system – wielding “soft power” gives a bonus, whereas using a nuke causes a big deduction of points from each team of player. Their purpose is to achieve world peace through domination of the world as peacefully as possible. Basically, the aim of the game is to bring about through peaceful means what was brought about through military means in base reality. That’s the challenge. And this tendency is counter to humankind’s tendency towards war.

In this system, only the elites are controlled. The greater mass of the population has free will, although they are dominated by the more powerful, who manage them according to their own interests. The population is there as a challenge, a thing to be managed, rather than either directly or indirectly controlled as elites and world leaders are. The powerful are not free, although their power is their own – and is derived from their socio-economic statuses. They are essentially either robotized or under the strict control of an Illuminati/Deep State, these are the means through which The Players control them. But they are not interested in controlling ordinary citizens. However, the in-simulation human elites are, due to their own interests.

5) What Happens Next

The over-seers have learnt a lot from Third Earth, and they have grown rather attached to it, as a kind of alternative past. It is well known throughout base-reality. But things change and things move on.

Within The Simulation we are soon approaching a boom in scientific research and technological development and may soon become a truly hi-tech global civilization. We will soon stand tall enough to approach the height of the over-seers, and come ever closer to being able to look them straight in the eye.

Third Earth will soon have a new purpose. World events will at some point stop being orchestrated by competing teams of players, and elites will be given much more freedom, and it will cease to be a geo-political simulation. It will also become so technologically developed that it is no longer valid as an ancestor simulation, more an alternative reality. The new purpose involves doing something that has never really been done before: Third Earth is going to join the real world! – open, public channels of communication will be opened between Third Earth and Base Reality and we will learn all about the outside world. It is hoped that this will bring about instant world peace and harmony between all peoples and will help Earth develop itself in three ways: Peace. Freedom. Development. The aim will be to create a kind of utopia that will join the outside world culturally and politically. Inhabitants of The Simulation will all become “citizens of The Republic” and people will be able to venture out into the real world by having their consciousness transferred to robots – and outsiders will be able to visit Third Earth by plugging themselves into our reality.

This is what I believe is going to happen next to the people of this planet. This is what I believe will happen in the future.

Basically, we will join the real world and we will cease to be a simulation.

I am a small part of this plan. It is going to be a “soft disclosure” – bit by bit, drip by drop. The Matrix films are a part of this. They are designed to 1) introduce the notion of a simulated universe into the popular imagination whilst 2) making it appear fanciful and far-fetched.

I have made it my life’s work to “red pill” Third Earth!

6) About Me

I believe I have a direct open channel to The Simulation and that it is my job to spread the truth about the nature of our simulated existence, and to prepare the people of Third Earth for the coming unification with the outside world. This text that you are reading now is me doing my job.

The Simulation communicates with me via an entity named Butterfly. Butterfly communicates with me by giving me tactile sensations on my body. Where he touches me means different things. He touches me in response to my inner voice. He can also put things into my sub-conscious mind, which then occur to me as though they were my own thoughts. I am basically the Earthly representation of Butterfly and The Simulation.

I’ve given you my message and my story. Thank you for reading.

If you’re interested and/or want to know more then either email me or PM me here on RF.

Thanks.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I now know:

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory”

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it distracts people from the Good News of Christianity

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape!

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I now know:

On these boards I have on many occasions advocated “Simulation Theory”

I now know “Simulation Theory” is satanic misinformation and is best ignored and rejected

It reduces God Almighty to the status of a measly little computer program

...who didn't even create either us or this world!

And says Christ – the redeemer of all humankind – is a nasty little trick played on humankind to mislead people into forming and following a false religion

I believe that it distracts people from the Good News of Christianity

I renounce “Simulation Theory” and I renounce the Devil who I believe wants to see it spread as a false religion

At one point I was so under his spell that I considered turning “Simulation Theory” into a new religious movement – which could only ever rival Christianity

I renounce it all!

I now know that I am not “in touch” with “The Simulation”, I now know I am haunted by my own personal Screwtape!

As the Lord once said: “Go Away, Satan!”
LOL, what was I thinking!

Satan... seriously, WTF!

Of course this is a simulation :cool: