• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sikhi and Science

Satnaam

Conquer your mind
What do you think of the booklet?

islam-sikhism.info/rebut/naad/projectnaad_sikhism_science_and_quantum_physics.pdf

(Edit: Can someone post the correct link? there is no space in the 'pdf' at the end, but I am not allowed to post links as of yet)

Last edited:

gnomon

People can just google "project naad sikhism science". PDF is second hit.

I find it pretentious, arrogant and useless. The three pillars of spirituality.

Satnaam

Conquer your mind
Elaborate on those three terms.

Which three pillars are you talking of?

Have you read the content of the PDF? What about discussing that?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
What do you think of the booklet?

islam-sikhism.info/rebut/naad/projectnaad_sikhism_science_and_quantum_physics.pdf

(Edit: Can someone post the correct link? there is no space in the 'pdf' at the end, but I am not allowed to post links as of yet)

No founder of any religion ever opposed Science as religion explores the attributes of one true creator God as exhibited in the nature via the Word revealed; and leaves the physical and material realms open to investigation with the physical tools.

outhouse

Atheistically
No founder of any religion ever opposed Science

Simply not true.

as religion explores the attributes of one true creator God as exhibited in the nature via the Word revealed;

Not true

To date science hasn't been able to attribute one single thing of any kind to any deity in any religion.

To date, creation has not made it out of a class called theology in which many claim creation as "mythology"

ratikala

Istha gosthi
Page 12 of 13

“He pervades everywhere like an unfathomable ripple
. No one can understand His play.”
SGGSJ Page 2754

Entanglement
One of the most unusual truths of quantum physics is entanglement.
Entanglement destroys the idea of separateness and space.

For example let us imagine that we create two electrons together and we
send one electron to the other side of the universe , If we then do something to one of the electrons, the other will respond immediately which implies that both objects are still one.

Sikhism teaches that that everything came from the same point during the
creation of our universe and that the creation is like beads bound together
with the thread of God consciousness.

“As one thread holds hundreds and thousands of beads, He is woven into His creation.

The waves of the water, the foam and bubbles, are not distinct from the water.

This manifested world is the playful game of the Supreme Lord God; reflecting upon it, we find that it is not different from Him.”

SGGSJ page 485

“He Himself is the thread, and He Himself is the many beads; through His Almighty Power, He has strung the worlds.”
SGGSJ page 604

“The whole creation is strung on Your thread.”
SGGSJ page 268

So space or maya is thus just a construct that gives the illusion that we are separate.

“Deep within the self is the Light of God; It radiates throughout the expanse of His creation.”
SGGSJ page 126

“In the four sources of creation, and in all speech, You dwell. You are dear to the minds of all.”

SGGSJ page 130

“He Himself instils the sense of separation within our hearts; He Himself created the Creation.”
SGGSJ page 125

“All the creation is His Body, through and through,He is blended with His creation”
SGGSJ page 294

sri guru granth sahib ji , .....ki jai :namaste

"there is no truth superior to Me. Everything rests upon Me, as pearls are strung on a thread".
"I am the taste of water, the light of the sun and the moon, the syllable om in the Vedic mantras; I am the sound in ether and ability in man". "I am the original fragrance of the earth, and I am the heat in fire. I am the life of all that lives, and I am the penances of all ascetics".
"know that I am the original seed of all existences, the intelligence of the intelligent, and the prowess of all powerful men".

Bagavad gita ch 7 ... v 7 to 10 .

bhagavad gita ki jai :namaste

ruffen

So if I understand the text right, it basically says that "I am the creator and original seed and so on, and you should believe all that because I say it is so, and I am credible because I am the creator and original seed and so on"?

Philomath

Sadhaka
So if I understand the text right, it basically says that "I am the creator and original seed and so on, and you should believe all that because I say it is so, and I am credible because I am the creator and original seed and so on"?

I don't see anywhere in that text where it says you should believe.