• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sign at George Floyd Square gives list of special orders for white visitors

Thief

Rogue Theologian
In a ideal world sign like that would not be needed. But we so not live in a perfect world, so a sign is a way to keep people in line and show respect to each other.
no it won't.....

it's like waving a white flag......with a gun in your pocket

Don't Tread on Me

in reverse

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
The best way to tell these things is just reverse the message.

Imagine any white person putting up a special message designating black people in a similar manner. Politely asking black people not to be savages and act like human beings in a sensitive area or space.

One could only guess the reception.
That's what the sign says to you? Interesting.

The context around why this is being treated as a sacred space at all - i.e. institutionalized race-based violence - isn't even a factor in how you view it?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
But honestly i do understand the black community in America very well

With all due respect, I'm not sure how that's even possible. One has to live in America for the long-term and interact with the diverse population to truly understand how things are.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
With all due respect, I'm not sure how that's even possible. One has to live in America for the long-term and interact with the diverse population to truly understand how things are.
With news coverage 24/7 from America it is not difficult to get a picture how black people have been treated.
But of course i can be wrong about it.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
With news coverage 24/7 from America it is not difficult to get a picture how black people have been treated.
But of course i can be wrong about it.
did you get the videos of protesters vandalizing
breaking into liquor stores
dept stores and stealing tv's
?????

and tennis shoes

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
did you get the videos of protesters vandalizing
breaking into liquor stores
dept stores and stealing tv's
?????

and tennis shoes
I saw that, but i also saw the hooligans who brake in to the capitol hill buiding , vandalizing offices of representatives for your country.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
AHH......so it's about CHARACTER

where's my fentanyl?

and my fake twenty dollar bills?

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
It's just going to incite some wacked out white supremacist out there to deface it or something and people will go into a tizzy.

If it didn't have that special message exclusively for white people thinking white people can't control their decorum and respect for the death of a person then it would be no problems or issues.

But no, some people can't let that go. Always a need to point out differences.

It's almost as though they have experience with obnoxious white people who have not followed those guidelines before...

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and a REAL choke hold......will cause you to pass out......
in 30secs
or less

black belt here........

I know