• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sigh and cry

Messianic Israelite

I took the thread title from Ezekiel 9:4. I have to admit, I am appalled with the latest article I read about the harvesting of organs from babies. You can read about these articles here:

And to make it worst, they're using tax payers money to do so. Is it any wonder why we see judgments poured out on the nations of the world for all these evil things? This is truly despicable.

anna.

but mostly it's the same
I took the thread title from Ezekiel 9:4. I have to admit, I am appalled with the latest article I read about the harvesting of organs from babies. You can read about these articles here:

And to make it worst, they're using tax payers money to do so. Is it any wonder why we see judgments poured out on the nations of the world for all these evil things? This is truly despicable.

Judicial Watch

Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 2.14.43 PM.png

I don't consider judicial watch to be reliable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Judicial Watch

View attachment 54401

I don't consider judicial watch to be reliable.
I've found judicial watch relatively reliable in providing info,
however they've a problem. In articles such this, they're highly
agenda laden. They cite no actual illegality, impropriety,
or wrongful use of human tissue for research....other than
their own objection.

Last edited:

anna.

but mostly it's the same
however they've a problem. In articles such this, it's highly
their own objection.

Relative to what, may I ask?

Here's an example of election disinformation spread by them that I followed in real time:

Iowa's Republican secretary of State is disputing a viral claim from a Washington, D.C.-based conservative group in an attempt to kneecap the spread of election-related misinformation ahead of the Iowa caucuses on Monday night.

In a press release, Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate said the group, Judicial Watch, is feeding a "misinformation campaign" as its leaders and followers continue to spread a debunked report that alleges eight Iowa counties have total registration rates larger than their eligible voting population.

"It’s unfortunate this organization continues to put out inaccurate data regarding voter registration, and it’s especially disconcerting they chose the day of the Iowa Caucus to do this,” Pate said in a statement.

"My office has told this organization, and others who have made similar claims, that their data regarding Iowa is deeply flawed and their false claims erode voter confidence in elections," he added. "They should stop this misinformation campaign immediately and quit trying to disenfranchise Iowa voters."

Judicial Watch did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

As of Monday afternoon, the false claim from Judicial Watch had gone viral across multiple social media platforms, garnering tens of thousands of likes and retweets on Twitter and over 8,000 shares on Facebook.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Relative to what, may I ask?
InfoWars, Breitbart
It's a low bar, but Judicial Watch at least
sometimes broaches something worth
investigating.
Here's an example of election disinformation spread by them that I followed in real time:

Iowa's Republican secretary of State is disputing a viral claim from a Washington, D.C.-based conservative group in an attempt to kneecap the spread of election-related misinformation ahead of the Iowa caucuses on Monday night.

In a press release, Iowa Secretary of State Paul Pate said the group, Judicial Watch, is feeding a "misinformation campaign" as its leaders and followers continue to spread a debunked report that alleges eight Iowa counties have total registration rates larger than their eligible voting population.

"It’s unfortunate this organization continues to put out inaccurate data regarding voter registration, and it’s especially disconcerting they chose the day of the Iowa Caucus to do this,” Pate said in a statement.

"My office has told this organization, and others who have made similar claims, that their data regarding Iowa is deeply flawed and their false claims erode voter confidence in elections," he added. "They should stop this misinformation campaign immediately and quit trying to disenfranchise Iowa voters."

Judicial Watch did not immediately respond to The Hill's request for comment.

As of Monday afternoon, the false claim from Judicial Watch had gone viral across multiple social media platforms, garnering tens of thousands of likes and retweets on Twitter and over 8,000 shares on Facebook.
I share your skepticism of them.
Just find'm sometimes informative.

Orbit

I'm a planet

This is just nonsense. Babies are not being ripped out of the womb for their organs. Abortions are medically necessary in many cases, and invaluable research is done with fetal tissue.

Jeremiah Ames

Oh my, judgment??

Seriously?

Every disaster leads to religious folks calling it judgment because of sin.

Lots of unsavory words in that sentence.

ecco

Veteran Member
I am appalled with the latest article I read about the harvesting of organs from babies.
I know that you know a fetus is not a baby. So you need to ask yourself why you intentionally misuse the word.

Why are you appalled? Organs and organ tissue is used for research that saves lives. You are pro-life aren't you?

My driver license has the "Organ Donor" box checked. At some point in time, my organs will be harvested. Are you appalled by that also? If you are not an organ donor, I would ask why. Your heart or kidneys could give years of life to a fellow human being. Do you think you need your heart or kidneys in heaven?

Jeremiah Ames

however they've a problem. In articles such this, it's highly
their own objection.
Aha.
Your comment becomes more valuable than the articles sited.