• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sidney Powell Drops Suit To Overturn Georgia Results

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I'm surprised that anybody relies on Twitter for anything.
Entertainment if you like a certain kind of "humor"?

I have a very few I follow on twitter including the Mayo Clinic, Nate Silver, John Cleese and some friends. My twitter world is quiet and orderly by design.

Riders

What? Where's the kraken?

Another 'stable genius' fail.

twitter.com/kyledcheney/status/1351597328738758658

DIdn't Trump try to talk the Georgia election director into lying about finding so many votes for Trump to make it look like he had won Georgia?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I am surprised that anyone relies on social media for anything, knowing "fake news" is booming nowadays
I use Facebook, but only so that I can get to know a little something about the very large family that I only recently discovered that I have. I grew up an orphan, and never even knew my father's name. Now I've discovered that I have 16 half brothers and sisters, and the appropriate number of nieces and nephews, great and great-great as well!

Other than that, don't use social media.

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I use Facebook, but only so that I can get to know a little something about the very large family that I only recently discovered that I have. I grew up an orphan, and never even knew my father's name. Now I've discovered that I have 16 half brothers and sisters, and the appropriate number of nieces and nephews, great and great-great as well!

Other than that, don't use social media.
Wow, amazing story. Thank you for sharing. And YES for this Facebook is convenient. I use it to communicate with one friend who lives in Sweden

I have read about people finding family using facebook. This is the first time I hear it first hand. Must be amazing to discover family after so many years I think. I can not even imagine how that would feel, if it would happen to me. I hope good things come out of it for you.

RF is handy for news, because people's links get fact-checked on RF by others:D. Facebook I don't trust for an inch. Crazy stories I have seen

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yeah, it has been very helpful to the FBI in rounding up the sedtionists.
Twitter has not been all that useful for this, but Parler has been. And I do believe that I linked an article on how Parler's data based was hacked and all of their deleted posts were offered to the FBI.

Oh! And click on the link and watch the short "documentary".