• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sick of political extremism.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
The protracted people's war is a theory and revolutionary strategy.
Terrorist is merely used as a pejorative towards groups one ideologically disagrees with.
You might want to give some Trotsky a read:
Leon Trotsky: Why Marxists Oppose Individual Terrorism (1911)

We acknowledge that revolution is the only way for workers government to emerge.
This is because we do not deny historical fact and understand that political superstructure is built on top of an economic system.

When you were an anarchocom did you think anarchocommunism would emerge peacefully?
No. The exploiters have never let their power be removed from them.

If you are going to judge the Phillipines People's movement for fighting against Duterte and being labeled "terrorists", then you have shown your true colors about caring more about nonviolence than morality or justice.
When I was an anarcho-communist, I didn't support violent revolution for the most part. Sure, I have a violent side but that's not very rational of me. I was more influenced by religious currents of it and artistic communities. I'm mostly a peaceful person and do not wish for society to fall into violent chaos. Now, I do recognize that some tyrants must be overthrown with violence. But the thing is, replacing a tyrant with a fanatical totalitarian ideology rarely ends up being a good thing and the violence just grows and grows.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
If you deny the workers democracy that was delivered from the first soviet in Ruijin to eventually most of China, you are denying what is established political fact outside of western caricatures.

I gave out the pillars of Maoism, if you want to explain how that leads to genocide, feel free to make a thread about it.
Otherwise your points are just hot air.

Because we do not see any reason to see the ideology as a failure as it fell to revisionism and not economic reasons.

Why do you think every Soviet within the Union voted to not dissolve the USSR? With more than a 70% in favor of not dissolving?
They did it because they understood the political situations in their own countries better than the westerners who were constantly believing anti-communist bull**** about how Stalin was a top down leader who could command anyone to do anything.

We believe in ML and do recognize our mistakes. We seek to improve and not fall into dogma like the liberals and fascists.
Please, pretty much everything you said here is a bunch of dogma and rhetoric. You even threw in the snarl word of "revisionism" (basically anything that's too libertarian for the tyrants running things). MLs tend to defend their ideologies with all the strength of a religious conviction. Facts don't matter, because it's not logical in the first place.

I do have one question, though: Why haven't you gone to join one of the "people's wars" and help your comrades?