• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SI SI is Moving...

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I will be referred to as SI (SalixIncendium) in future news stories and celebrity gossip.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.... S.I. S.I.

Hyplerlink >>> www.si.com - Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue is moving ( SI SI is moving )

"When SI launched SI SI in 1964, they chose February because back then there was a gap in sports," said SI Editor MJ Day. "But now there is no shortage of sports events in winter, so moving the issue to May aligns us perfectly with the joy that comes with the start of summer. I love the way this year’s issue is shaping up – it’s sexy but also shatters perceptions while being an empowering celebration of our incredible models."

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The author is misinformed. This incarnation was launched in 1966...53 years ago tomorrow.

ETA: Well, today in your longitudinal hemisphere.

Most respectfully... It's PDT here... I'm in the PacNW actually. But I was born in ohio... went to OSU, worked at Tommy's...

And my avatar pic was taken in Hawaii, the Big Island.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Most respectfully... It's PDT here... I'm in the PacNW actually. But I was born in ohio... went to OSU, worked at Tommy's...

And my avatar pic was taken in Hawaii, the Big Island.

Hmm...dunno why I thought you were down under.

Tomorrow then.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Henceforth I shall be known as The curmudgeon formerly known as Valjean.

upload_2019-4-9_8-45-38.png