• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shyness is Part of Relationship?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Am I the only one who gets a tad bit shy when opening to a new relationship? I've been in many relationships, I've been good friends with a lot of my girlfriends before the relationships, and even all in all, as soon as we touch on the subject, put on the label that we are in a relationship, I am afraid I'll go to far by kissing and hugging, and in the long run I just am a statue following my girlfriend.

That's why I usually spend 10 minutes alone in the room after I ask the girl out to unmask secrets to each other, which will make us understand ourselves more, because love is hidden behind the mask of shyness.

Does everyone have this problem or is it just me?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Am I the only one who gets a tad bit shy when opening to a new relationship? I've been in many relationships, I've been good friends with a lot of my girlfriends before the relationships, and even all in all, as soon as we touch on the subject, put on the label that we are in a relationship, I am afraid I'll go to far by kissing and hugging, and in the long run I just am a statue following my girlfriend.

That's why I usually spend 10 minutes alone in the room after I ask the girl out to unmask secrets to each other, which will make us understand ourselves more, because love is hidden behind the mask of shyness.

Does everyone have this problem or is it just me?

I tell you what..... your description of how you feel and react in a relationship shows so much about you that I feel is genuine and decent. I would just carry on, because some time you will meet this person and, 'click', everything will just start to run perfectly for you. I know it sounds silly, but we (Mrs Badger and me) still have shy moments, and still learn stuff about each other after twenty years. It actually builds and gets better each year.

I reckon you're doing just great.