• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shroud of Turin is from first AD.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Would you call it as hominem if someone called you gullible for a self proclaimed sitcom actor?
The comment was directed at his posts in this thread so no, it was not ad hominem, and I explained why I thought he was being gullible as well, almost as if you didn't bother to read my post before responding? I have no clue what you mean by sitcom actor, or what relevance it has?

The comment was directed at his posts in this thread so no, it was not ad hominem, and I explained why I thought he was being gullible as well, almost as if you didn't bother to read my post before responding? I have no clue what you mean by sitcom actor, or what relevance it has?
Those are petty unnecessary comments and now to me you seem to be playing innocent and naive like you didn’t get what I was saying.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Well you have one and you’re speaking from that on here, just to let you know. Do you see me, no yet here is the evidence. Out of your soul you are communicating.

Actually its out of quantum mechanics and software engineering but feel free to believe what you want to believe

Sheldon

Veteran Member
There is plenty of evidence and haven’t seen the scientists in the deliverance services yet when demons are expelled.

Care to present some? Only when challenged you always resort to subjective anecdotal claims, like the one in that post about expelling imaginary demons.

Sheldon

Veteran Member
Well you have one and you’re speaking from that on here, just to let you know. Do you see me, no yet here is the evidence. Out of your soul you are communicating.

How is that string of bizarre and incomprehensible claims, objective evidence for anything?

How is that string of bizarre and incomprehensible claims, objective evidence for anything?
I didn’t see any bizarre, incomprehensible claims. You don’t agree is fine but easy to follow, even for a person like myself with all my brain cells that got destroyed by drugs.