• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shrivalllabh - Teachings of Shri Nana Maharaj Taranekar Indore on Master/ Knowledge/Happiness

Shrivallabh

I am not body, I am eternal witness
Master (Sadguru)/ Knowledge (Sampurna Gyaan)/ Happiness

I am disciple of P.P. Shri Nana Maharaj Taranekar of Indore. He was a great devotee of Shri Dattatreya and disciple of P.P. Shri Vasudevanand Saraswati.

I will share here some of his preaching’s,

This is world is full of differences. We all are different. What is common in us is different-ness. This different-ness is God. Every human being who takes birth, drive himself for his one goal that is happiness. But our mind is never happy, even after fulfilling desires like earning subject knowledge, wealth, achieving fame or honour. Is it true? More the unhappiness; more is the urge of satisfying desires. Have we ever analysed, why is it so? Because, our body, mind and soul is made to experience happiness. Then why unhappiness/ pain/ grief it will digest. It is like, water flows where there is slope. We also search for happiness and invest our full life in searching of it and remain unhappy. All ways/ means/ processes of satisfying desires are temporary, which might give you momentary joy leading its way to unhappiness.

So can really happiness/ joy is achievable? Yes, it through spiritual path, spiritual science and Master (Sadguru).

Who is Master (Sadguru)? He, who is knowledgeable, has studied all Vedas, scriptures, histories, sciences etc. He, who
- is supreme other than God,
- is liberated,
- uses this knowledge for serving the mankind,
- has no attachments or detachments,
- is blameless,
- is above all consciousness,
- can be aloof in many,
- doesn’t perform any miracles while serving mankind,
- does not believe on castes and crew systems.

His only goal in life, is to see, that, mankind is on right path and show them means/ ways/ processes by which they can come close to God, because, for him, there is only one timeless truth i.e. God.

He says, spiritual path is not to withdraw yourself from society or to get detached of all desires you have. Be in society/ in this world, work for your goals and desires, but don't get carried away and forget what is eternal happiness. Keep your self conscious (Viveka) awake every time, by which you can differentiate in right or wrong and good or evil. The moment you lose on self conscious, you lose on whatever you have achieved.

Then how to keep self conscious alive?

It is Master (Sadguru), who will keep your self conscious alive always. The nine steps of get enlightened or self liberated are,
- Surrender yourself to Master (Sadguru).
- Obey on whatever he teach/ preach you.
- Achieve his grace i.e. Guru-kripa.
- Abide to his principles by which you can differentiate in what is real and unreal.
- Don't search for happiness; don't search for God as He is within you.
- As you are born to experience joy/ happiness. Enchant His name with utter devotion.
- Develop a pure love for him.
- Be aloof in many,
- And differentiate between body and soul, this He calls it Vedehastithi.

Now you will not feel, like, not coming in this world and not performing your duties. As, you are aware, that your eternal happiness lies in His feet and enchanting his name.

II Digambara Digambara Shreepad Vallabh DigambaraII