1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shrine to girls/women who were disfigured/mutilated, or victims of acid attacks!

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Spiderman, Oct 16, 2021.

1. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
    images.jpg
    Because I found more grace praying to female entities than male entities, I tend to honor them more because I feel more in debt to them. I would like to pray for all the women who have been disfigured of suffered from acid attacks, disfigurement, or mutilation.

Acid attacks happen across the world and it affects women disproportionally. It especially happens to women for being unveiled, and sometimes the attackers refer to them as "unveiled whores"!

London CNN —
    There was a record number of acid attacks in London in 2017, police data shows, as perpetrators turn to household cleaning products as weapons.

In response to a freedom of information request by CNN, data from the London Metropolitan Police showed a sharp rise in attacks, with 465 recorded in 2017, up from 395 the previous year and 255 in 2015.
    2017 was the worst year for acid attacks in London | CNN

Here is an image of a woman whom Muslim extremists cut off her nose (and ears) and a victim of an acid attack. Both of them beautiful women prior to the attacks. Images are a bit disturbing.

acid-attack.jpg Time.cover.jpg AFGHAN-articleLarge.jpg 942bafcc480e4b91a1634149ccf37714_18.jpeg

I will address my prayers and offerings to the women in Heaven, purgatory, or wherever souls go after death, who were victims of being disfigured, acid attacks, mutilation, and whose beauty and dreams were stolen, and I will pray for the victims of those attacks who survive on earth.

Eternal Father, Almighty and eternal God, I offer up my every prayer, labor, sacrifice, suffering, good deed, action that has merit, and every thing I am and have, that your grace be given to the victims of such attacks and atrocities that leave women permanently disfigured, that robs them of their beauty, that robs them of their dreams, that has the potential of condemning them to lives of humiliation and agony.

Women can often be very self-conscious of their appearance and they want to be pretty and beautiful, so to be robbed of that must be unspeakable agony. I pray for them to one day have the first degrees of beauty, power, glory, perfection, joy, bliss, romance, love, and dreams come true in heaven, and if at all possible, while they are still on earth, for those who have survived the attacks or are still with us.

For those who have left their bodies behind, I pray that I could enter into a covenant and a bond of love with you who were disfigured and humiliated and condemned to lives of torture, agony, suffering, and feeling ugly or hideous.

Please make of me your obedient servant. May I always do what you ask me to do.

May I be bound to do your will and be inspired by you. Teach me how to avoid what offends you, and if possible, may I be a Temple of your spirits.

If God approves, I even ask that you could be the equivalent of my Victoria, Roman Goddess of Victory, or perhaps Venus, Roman Goddess of love , beauty, and Romance, or some sort of Goddess equivalent of your choice.

00e7db143cbfa2a0ff5ae7eec468a6e01.jpg nike_goddess_of_victory_by_gregor999.jpg athena-flickr-cc-totti-6993.jpg
    If that isn't possible or pleasing to the creator, I still pray that I could be your friend and serve you.:heart:

May I serve you all the time

Take your dreams and make them mine
    May I ever be one with thee
    Erase the confusion and enlighten me
    May I always obey you
    And make your every dream come true.

1_LkG2wRtWN9w7Zf7TJbRbvg.jpeg

And bless @Rival . She inspired me to start this online shrine! :)

#1 Spiderman, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  2. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
    The acid attack victim in the OP was Resham Kahn. Burned badly on the face. Prior to that she was an aspiring model. :(

#2 Spiderman, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
    Acid attacks are sometimes committed against Islamic followers because the women have become westernized and refuse to agree to arranged marriages or dress-code.

4. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
  5. Spiderman

Spiderman Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +4,847
    Religion:
    Shintopathic
    Katie Piper's attacker is currently out of jail from what I gather and married in an Islamic ceremonial marriage while he was in jail.

• Informative Informative x 1