• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show Us Your Cats!

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This was Cooking Fat (yes, a spoonerism with a story). She was unfortunately lost to a speeding motorists last year. We still miss her antics
FB_IMG_1475608096603.jpg

And this is Angel, a very well traveled rescue cat, she has chips embedded from America from before she adopted us, Britain and France
20180924_130101.jpg

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hmmmm I may have to steal Angel :hearteyecat:

She is a total diva and eats only the best food. Tonight it was fresh barbecued tuna.

When we moved here and a resident asked her name the reply was "what? She is black as the devil*

Gargovic Malkav

Daww they're friends. :hearteyecat:

They're brothers who grew up together. They are indeed getting along well, but I can also see some sibling rivalry when they play fight (which can get pretty rough sometimes) or occasionally try to steal each other's spot by biting. But they never hate or fear each other for it.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
This was Cooking Fat (yes, a spoonerism with a story). She was unfortunately lost to a speeding motorists last year. We still miss her antics
View attachment 42574

And this is Angel, a very well traveled rescue cat, she has chips embedded from America from before she adopted us, Britain and France
View attachment 42575
We had a black one like Angel; her name was Stix (because she would stand up and arch her back, it was like she was standing on long sticks. We had also considered Stiltz, and Stretch (almost literally, you could pick her up when she was seated on the floor, and her hind end would still be in place when you got her front to waist level...), and Noodle...

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
This thread is for cat people. Take your dogs, parrots, Guinea pigs, and tarantulas elsewhere.

Show us pictures of your cats! View attachment 42551

This is Milo. He's a little over a year old now, we rescued him as a kitten from a local shelter. He was the most gregarious of his litter, climbing over his siblings to say hi to my partner and I. Our extroverted cat has maintained his outgoing nature, frequenting the neighbor's yard and sleeping in their lawn furniture. :tearsofjoy::facepalm:

He's vocal and not afraid to express his opinion (like his dad, some would say, lol). Despite being an occasional nuisance I adore him and he brings me lots of joy.

Your turn, share! :blush:

My brave boy Pepper returning from his adventure of leaf stalking.

IMG_20200907_094134.jpg

Brooke, madam grass loaf here.

00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200907100434340.jpg

Lilo, the agile huntress.
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200907100517084_COVER.jpg

Duke, of all he grimaces at.
00100trPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200907100607798_COVER.jpg

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Moonbear collapsed last week and we feared
B9771866-D14B-48DF-A2E1-32EBCB63C1DE.jpeg
we would lose him. He's got pancreatitis. He was in hospital for a couple of days. Hopefully he's on the mend now. Boo is going to the vets tomorrow for his check up (thyroid, liver, lungs...take your pick) and then Moonbear the day after. Here he is, just about coping with having a shaved tummy (which needs to get smaller).