• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Show em our pecs..... ohhh... this is bad.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
No need to worry. :oops:

Putins-inflated-ego.JPG

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have much better pecs than Putin.
They've long been my best feature.
Perhaps my only feature.

Hold

Day Dreamer
Premium Member
Nice! Good on Trudeau. We should have senator boxing matches here.
Just another Trump mistake...........

When US president Donald Trump disparagingly referred to Trudeau on Twitter as "meek and mild" earlier this year, many, including Brazeau, recalled that boxing match as evidence to the contrary.

“Maybe he’s making the same mistake that I made six years ago,” Brazeau said of Trump’s tweet. “Seeing a small, skinny person who might look weak. I underestimated him, and it bit me in the butt.”

Suave

Simulated character
Just another Trump mistake...........

When US president Donald Trump disparagingly referred to Trudeau on Twitter as "meek and mild" earlier this year, many, including Brazeau, recalled that boxing match as evidence to the contrary.

“Maybe he’s making the same mistake that I made six years ago,” Brazeau said of Trump’s tweet. “Seeing a small, skinny person who might look weak. I underestimated him, and it bit me in the butt.”

I would pay two Ethereum to watch Trudeau pound on Trump. That'd fulfill my dream of Trump being knocked out of politics by Trudeau! ...:)

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg