• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should women be allowed to belch and fart?

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I mean , how do you feel about women belching or farting around you?

My experience is there is a huge double standard.

We were in chemical dependency group and the female chemical dependancy counselor let one rip really loudly while she was speaking about recovery, and the whole room is shocked an in disbelief. After group, no one can stop talking about it.

If it had been a guy farting, no big deal or shock, right?

Personally, I like a girl/woman to burp or fart around me without shame or guilt, because it breaks the ice and makes her more approachable.

It shows she isn't a superficial actress (fake).

I knew two pretty girls in my lifetime who could belch way louder than me. I was impressed and find it endearing. :D. One of them burped quite frequently and loudly actually more than anyone I know.

We need to stop shaming people for being human!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If belching loud and proud isn't okay, what will I list for skills on my resume???

My record is 14 syllables in one burp. I've yet to meet anyone, man or woman, who can top me in this department. My dad said I would be embarrassed by this when I hit dating age, but I didn't find this to be true at all.

My farts aren't as impressive, though. My mom and my oldest son's paternal grandfather get the records there. If they could have gotten together and started a band... just wow.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Thank you ladies for the enthusiasm. :heart:
. :)
Be free to be human. It's all God's fault! Don't be discouraged by critics.

Sadly though, there is a double standard. I have seen it a lot.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
If belching loud and proud isn't okay, what will I list for skills on my resume???

My record is 14 syllables in one burp. I've yet to meet anyone, man or woman, who can top me in this department. My dad said I would be embarrassed by this when I hit dating age, but I didn't find this to be true at all.

My farts aren't as impressive, though. My mom and my oldest son's paternal grandfather get the records there. If they could have gotten together and started a band... just wow.
Hahaha! :D

QuestioningMind

We were in chemical dependency group and the female chemical dependancy counselor let one rip really loudly while she was speaking about recovery, and the whole room is shocked an in disbelief. After group, no one can stop talking about it.

Personally, I like a girl/woman to burp or fart around me without shame or guilt, because it breaks the ice and makes her more approachable.

I knew two pretty girls in my lifetime who could belch way louder than me. I was impressed and find it endearing. :D. One of them burped quite frequently and loudly actually more than anyone I know.

Absolutely NOT! All females should be forced to retain all of their body's naturally produced gasses until they eventually explode. No exceptions!

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I generally try to avoid farting or belching when in polite company.

Although perhaps there are less formal settings when it might not matter that much. Especially with belching. Farting might be a different story.

I remember a time when I was in college, sharing a house with a few other guys. A few other friends were over playing darts, so maybe about 6 or 8 people. One guy had to use the restroom - and he stunk it up pretty bad. All the other guys started running out of the house and making a big thing about how he stunk up the whole house. It was mostly tongue-in-cheek, just giving the guy a hard time, as it wasn't that bad.

Suave

Simulated character

My ex-wife never passed gas around me until after we got married.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
As Ben Franklin would say 'Fart Proudly!'.

If men can far and belch, so can women. Neither is particularly polite to do loudly and repeatedly.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Looking around RF, I say the question should be....
Should men be allowed?