• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should we respect each others privacy?

Katja

So you think we should all respect each other's privacy, but you also think you should get to dictate what I do and how I live because it's not how you do?

Interesting.

Did seeing a picture of a nude male affect you to the point of collapse?
Ah, so this was male nudity that OP has a problem with. I'm beginning to understand just what this is about. I'm guessing there would have been fewer objections if it was female nudity? (I assume they still would have been there, but on a "those evil tempting wimminz" basis, not a "ew a naked dude" basis.)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So you think we should all respect each other's privacy, but you also think you should get to dictate what I do and how I live because it's not how you do?

Interesting.

Ah, so this was male nudity that OP has a problem with. I'm beginning to understand just what this is about. I'm guessing there would have been fewer objections if it was female nudity? (I assume they still would have been there, but on a "those evil tempting wimminz" basis, not a "ew a naked dude" basis.)
I have no interest in dictating anyone, The OP was only a question of letting people Male or Female post nude photo in a Religious forum. To me nakedness is something one keep within family and not posting on a forum like this.

I have no interest in the naked body and i reacted to the other Thread, and as far as i understand the rules on this site we should be mindful of what we post, specially of photos.

I understand others does not have a problem with nudity.

Katja

I have no interest in dictating anyone, The OP was only a question of letting people Male or Female post nude photo in a Religious forum. To me nakedness is something one keep within family and not posting on a forum like this.

I have no interest in the naked body and i reacted to the other Thread, and as far as i understand the rules on this site we should be mindful of what we post, specially of photos.

I understand others does not have a problem with nudity.

In later posts, this came out. In the OP, nude photos in the forum were not mentioned-- simply "sex, body, alcohol, party, and so on" and then you go on to talk about other people being "socalled free to do what ever they want." If someone else wants to have sex, worry about their body, drink alcohol, or attend parties, yes, they are free to do whatever they want. What has that to do with the you or "privacy"?

And someone else's nudity is an issue of their privacy (which they are free to give up if they wish to), not mine or yours.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
In later posts, this came out. In the OP, nude photos in the forum were not mentioned-- simply "sex, body, alcohol, party, and so on" and then you go on to talk about other people being "socalled free to do what ever they want." If someone else wants to have sex, worry about their body, drink alcohol, or attend parties, yes, they are free to do whatever they want. What has that to do with the you or "privacy"?

And someone else's nudity is an issue of their privacy (which they are free to give up if they wish to), not mine or yours.
So they can do what they want, but when someone who live under more strict spiritual rules/guidelines say their view, that is not allowed?