• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should We Be Blue?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I propose that the Libertarian Only forum be changed from purple to blue so that non-libertarians may ask us questions.
My reasons:
- Purple keeps out the inquisitive
- Blue would still keep rabble rousers from disrupting discussions.
- There aren't many libertarians on RF, so we don't have much activity.

Your thoughts?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I propose that the Libertarian Only forum be changed from purple to blue so that non-libertarians may ask us questions.
My reasons:

Your thoughts?
Are you sure it isn't your breath? :eek: {Just kidding!}

I don't have a problem with blue.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Are you sure it isn't your breath? :eek: {Just kidding!}
What? Anchovy & garlic haggis bothers you?

I don't have a problem with blue.
Good!

I notice that religious DIRs come in different colors, so why not political forums, eh?
(The color coding could've been more intuitive, but I doubt they'll change now.)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
On second thought, I'd prefer green to blue.
I'd like to see non-libertarians join in when a shared spirit moves them.

Few care about this, eh?
Oh, well....so often this clueless engineer tries to improve products for which there is no market.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
yes, blue to make the bacon.
i don't really like the idea of green though
You don't get away with merely registering a vote. Please discuss your concerns.
(I don't know if administrators will do anything, but it interests me to know the
thoughts of our community.)

Phil25

My reasons:

Your thoughts?

Blue is fine with me.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm good with pink; these sections were meant for members of the respective ideologies to discuss things amongst themselves without outside interference. And, to be honest, I don't know if the option of changing was ever made available to the political sections.

There is nothing that prevents someone asking questions about a philosophy in the general politics area.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fiscal Libertarian. Well, are you a libertarian?
After much discussion, some hair pulling, & one torn groin muscle (not mine, thankfully),
I determined that RF libertarians share the singular trait of being socially liberal, ie, minimal
governmental interference in our personal lives, eg, pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion rights,
pro-religious freedom, pro-freedom of assembly. I hope this helps.

Btw, the pro-abortion thing is negotiable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm good with pink; these sections were meant for members of the respective ideologies to discuss things amongst themselves without outside interference.

There is nothing that prevents someone asking questions about a philosophy in the general politics area.
Pink? I've never heard of that color of forum.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm good with pink; these sections were meant for members of the respective ideologies to discuss things amongst themselves without outside interference.

Pink? I've never heard of that color of forum.
Oh, you management & your secrets!

Phil25

After much discussion, some hair pulling, & one torn groin muscle (not mine, thankfully),
I determined that RF libertarians share the singular trait of being socially liberal, ie, minimal
governmental interference in our personal lives, eg, pro-gay marriage, pro-abortion rights,
pro-religious freedom, pro-freedom of assembly. I hope this helps.

Btw, the pro-abortion thing is negotiable.

No Fiscal Libertarianism?:shrug: