• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Trump

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Really? You have not been following this and you claim "no evidence"? That is not wise:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ce-laws/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5a237be83080

"During the 2016 election cycle, Trump’s presidential campaign couldn’t accept a contribution of more than $2,700 from an individual and couldn’t take money from corporations at all. (The exception: Trump could lend himself as much as he wanted.) Expenses related to the campaign had to be paid from money that was collected for the campaign under those limits which, after all, is the heart of contribution limits: If you could take any money from anywhere or spend any money you wanted, there would be no point to setting limits in the first place. Those contributions and payments then have to be reported publicly"

Even if the money from Cohen was a "loan" that should have been in his records. And the payments also should have been recorded and submitted;

"$300,000.00 payment to keep the skanks quiet."

You still didn't answer my question. No one is arguing that these women did not receive money, but where is the proof of illegality, let alone an impeachable offense?

Milton Platt

Should trump be Impeached and taken away from office now?

Explain your view.
If Yes to Impeachement, Why remove?
If No to Impeachement. Why not remove?

I am not sure he has committed an impeachable offence yet. Personally I loathe the man, but I believe in
There is zero evidence of that. The investigation is a false.

I would say it’s in the gray area......the question is whether the payments to the women he slept with outside his marriage were to protect his campaign, or they were to keep his wife and family from finding out. In the first case, it would be considered an unreported campaign contribution, and in the other, merely a personal matter. I doubt it will ever be sorted out, because it could have been either, or both.

Milton Platt

You still didn't answer my question. No one is arguing that these women did not receive money, but where is the proof of illegality, let alone an impeachable offense?

I would say it’s in the gray area......the question is whether the payments to the women he slept with outside his marriage were to protect his campaign, or they were to keep his wife and family from finding out. In the first case, it would be considered an unreported campaign contribution, and in the other, merely a personal matter. I doubt it will ever be sorted out, because it could have been either, or both.

BSM1

What? Me worry?

Or neither? Just the going rate?

Watchmen

Premium Member
People change. You may have been moderate in the past. That does not appear to be so the case right now. How is what Trump does best for your family? How would a largely ineffective wall do your family any good?
I just took another quiz posted here on RF last week.

Trump’s policies contribute to the economic success and safety’s of my family.

Walls are not ineffective. Ask Acosta. Lol

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I just took another quiz posted here on RF last week.

Trump’s policies contribute to the economic success and safety’s of my family.

Walls are not ineffective. Ask Acosta. Lol
Now you are merely confirming your ignorance. What does Acosta have to do with this?

And your knowledge of economics appears to be woefully lacking.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Now you are merely confirming your ignorance. What does Acosta have to do with this?

And your knowledge of economics appears to be woefully lacking.
Acosta proved the wall works.

So is it your strategy to tell whoever you disagree with that they don’t know X?

So far you’ve claimed I don’t know evidence or economics. I know both extremely well. And how would you know whether Trump’s policies are benefit to g my family. Do you know me? Do you know my income, my investments, etc? Of course not.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Acosta proved the wall works.

So is it your strategy to tell whoever you disagree with that they don’t know X?

So far you’ve claimed I don’t know evidence or economics. I know both extremely well. And how would you know whether Trump’s policies are benefit to g my family. Do you know me? Do you know my income, my investments, etc? Of course not.

And you may get some temporary gain from Trump's policies, that does not mean that he helps your family.

Those that support the wall tend to be racists since it would be largely ineffective for what it sets out to do. First off most drugs would not be stopped by a wall:

How heroin and fentanyl get into Philadelphia — and why a border wall likely wouldn’t stop them

It would slow down illegal immigration, but already the largest source of illegal immigrants are those that overstay visits, not those that sneak across the southern border.

When people explain how you are wrong you do not tend to listen. At that point all that is required to point out the obvious.