• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Trump

Watchmen

Premium Member
Tell me why it is dems fault, because that i have nevr understood. And please do not say it is because of the stupid wall. Just because Dems do not want to pay 5,7 billion does not make it their fault.
That’s exactly why. Dems have often said they want a wall and security. Now they are against merely because it’s Trump.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
That’s exactly why. Dems have often said they want a wall and security. Now they are against merely because it’s Trump.
Fault statment from you.

Just over half of Democrats in the Senate voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was signed into law by President George W. Bush, including then-Sens. Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton. Most Democrats in the House voted against it, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Democrats have not changed their stance on the border fencing they previously supported; they simply don’t support the more ambitious wall Trump proposes.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Fault statment from you.

Just over half of Democrats in the Senate voted for the Secure Fence Act of 2006, which was signed into law by President George W. Bush, including then-Sens. Barack Obama, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton. Most Democrats in the House voted against it, including Rep. Nancy Pelosi.
You’re obviously not listening to their speeches from the past.

Ellen Brown

America is doing just fine.

I live in America and I am often ashamed of what I see and hear. Where is the charity toward the poor? Why the hatred of other peoples for situations that Americans helped to create? It doesn't seem that you care one whit about goodness and love.

Watchmen

Premium Member
I live in America and I am often ashamed of what I see and hear. Where is the charity toward the poor? Why the hatred of other peoples for situations that Americans helped to create? It doesn't seem that you care one whit about goodness and love.
You obviously don’t know me.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
You’re obviously not listening to their speeches from the past.
I live in this moment, and what happend in the past is not relevant for what happens in the white house now and how trump want to force the wall up by shutting down government, but there will be no wall as long he keep the government shut down, right?

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Surely you do not believe in such a gross misrepresentation, such a grim distortion of events.