• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Spirituality And Magic Services Be Outsourced?

CharmingOwl

So in America, the cost of living and wages are higher so if I pay a magician or a spiritualist to cast a spell for me, or to go to hell and bring me a demon companion, it will cost a bit. Usually like 100 dollars+. However if I pay a spiritualist in China, Vietnam, or maybe even Brazil then my currency is stronger which makes them cheaper from my POV. I do not want people to feel that I am outsourcing their jobs or that the spiritualists of the third world are stealing opportunities from them, however in the free market the people who can summon demons in third world countries will seem more competitive on the surface because magic transcends physical boundaries.

However, I do realize that maybe in some places the quality of the services may not be as good as others or even DIYing it. So in order to get the best value for money a lot of research is required. This is not on Aliexpress yet though so it will also take some searching. However some countries with strong history of spiritual tradition like Nigeria, India, China, Japan, and Mexico have lower prices of living so it may even be better for some type of spiritual services.

What does the community of RF think? Is it better to pay a magician in a third world country for magic, or seek services from those living here in the US?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
So in America, the cost of living and wages are higher so if I pay a magician or a spiritualist to cast a spell for me, or to go to hell and bring me a demon companion, it will cost a bit. Usually like 100 dollars+. However if I pay a spiritualist in China, Vietnam, or maybe even Brazil then my currency is stronger which makes them cheaper from my POV. I do not want people to feel that I am outsourcing their jobs or that the spiritualists of the third world are stealing opportunities from them, however in the free market the people who can summon demons in third world countries will seem more competitive on the surface because magic transcends physical boundaries.

However, I do realize that maybe in some places the quality of the services may not be as good as others or even DIYing it. So in order to get the best value for money a lot of research is required. This is not on Aliexpress yet though so it will also take some searching. However some countries with strong history of spiritual tradition like Nigeria, India, China, Japan, and Mexico have lower prices of living so it may even be better for some type of spiritual services.

What does the community of RF think? Is it better to pay a magician in a third world country for magic, or seek services from those living here in the US?

Is it some kind of online transaction that would take place? I'm not sure I'm understanding how the process works. I don't see that there'd be any law against it, as it seems easy enough to send money overseas as it is to anyone within the U.S. Although I guess it would depend on the country and what sort of system they have.

For me, I have no plans to seek out any spiritual advice at the moment, although if I was going to pay someone for such, I think I'd prefer to be able to meet them in person.

syo

Ask help from your wife.

Sirona

Hindu Wannabe
Well at least in Germany, you can buy "initiations" into all kinds of magical stuff on Ebay ranking from 5 € to ??? €, so I don't think it should be a problem to find a discount magician in the heart of capitalist countries. We also have a TV station which mostly broadcasts call-in shows in case you want to talk to a fortune-teller. They also have a teleshop in which the price for the cheapest "magical candle" starts at 30-40 €.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Is it some kind of online transaction that would take place? I'm not sure I'm understanding how the process works. I don't see that there'd be any law against it, as it seems easy enough to send money overseas as it is to anyone within the U.S. Although I guess it would depend on the country and what sort of system they have.

For me, I have no plans to seek out any spiritual advice at the moment, although if I was going to pay someone for such, I think I'd prefer to be able to meet them in person.
God I'm in the wrong business.

PureX

Veteran Member

I think it's better to pay those who have less the same fee you would pay to those who have more because that money will go further for those who have less.

If you believe in magic, you most likely also believe in karma. And doing it this way will increase your good karma.