• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should People Stay Virgins Until They Have Sex?

Should people stay virgins until they have sex?

• Maybe. I need to ask my mom, though.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

joeboonda

I put other cuz I don't know what semantics has to do with it. Yes, it is good and right to stay a virgin til marriage. It is a wonderful gift to bring into a marriage. God forgives us all sin, so its not damnable or anything if a person fails in that. In the Bible there are many covenants: God makes with man, man with man, etc. and some are blood covenants. (like the New Testament or covenant is a blood covenant) On the wedding night, when the marriage is consumated, the hymen is broken and blood is shed. This was considered a blood covenant between husband and wife which bound them together under covenant for life. Sorry for the graphic language, but I thought I'd share...

Panda

42?
Premium Member
It is a joke thread. It is asking if virgins should stay virgins until they have sex. Why do people still take this seriously?

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
According to one of my friends, we are all still virgins. This is a rather deep philosophy, that some people wouldn't like to read, but it makes since.

worshiper

Picker of Nose
errr i have a confession

i'm still a virgin ...

at least at the back end. my nose isn't tho, i pick it most of the time. any doctors around that can repair my nose hymen?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
In a recent scientific survey, 100% of the sexually active people who responded to the survey reported they had been virgins until they had sex. The only possible explanation for this is that virginity causes sex!

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
In a recent scientific survey, 100% of the sexually active people who responded to the survey reported they had been virgins until they had sex. The only possible explanation for this is that virginity causes sex!
:biglaugh:

Booko

Deviled Hen
I put in an application for Vestal Virgin, and they called me on the phone for a technical interview, but I haven't heard yet if I've got the job.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I strongly feel people should stay virgins until they have sex. Is that just me, or do you agree? Disagree?
Hahahahahahahaha :D

Actually, I think they should stay virgins even after they've had sex. Virginity, like old age, is just a state of mind.