• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should People Stay Virgins Until They Have Sex?

Should people stay virgins until they have sex?

• Maybe. I need to ask my mom, though.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I was a virgin until I had sex. My virginity isn't coming back, though.;)
(I must be dense tonight. Is this thread a joke or a misprint?)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Mrscardero admits that it feels like the first time when we have sex but it’s probably because she’s a foreigner.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
The best thing to do is become a "born again virgin" after you've had sex. Then you can stay perpetually a virgin, still have sex, and avoid all that silly semantics stuff.

kadzbiz

As president Clinton said it depend what you mean by sex.

Just what I was going to say.

I think you should know someone as much as you can before you get married and that includes sex. I don't see why the experience of sex should be left until you're married. The wedding night, or whenever the marriage is consumated, is a bad time to discover that you don't like it and they do, or vice versa!

Dr. Nosophoros

In retrospect, No- virgins don't do what I really like due to their inexperience, I like a mature partner that knows what the hell they are doing, if not ,tell them what you want.

Score one for the "older" folks, booya, hear me now spit fiya!
(Chuckle) I amuse myself sometimes.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
You cannot truly become a virgin until the Virgin Spirit enters your body and soul and guides you down the right path, and once the Virgin Spirit enters you, you cannot be rid of it.

worshiper

Picker of Nose
just trying not to look stupid, but isn't the question suppose to be "Should people stay virgins until they are married"?

but then again i could be wrong. if doppelganger really intended to ask "until they have sex?"

then i guess, it depends. if that sex is out of wedlock, then virginity is irrelevant.

for those who's religion forbids masturbation and sex out of wedlock, the situation of the question must've happen after marriage. i guess to some extent virginity is important to them.

Phil Lawton

just trying not to look stupid, but isn't the question suppose to be "Should people stay virgins until they are married"?

but then again i could be wrong. if doppelganger really intended to ask "until they have sex?"

then i guess, it depends. if that sex is out of wedlock, then virginity is irrelevant.

for those who's religion forbids masturbation and sex out of wedlock, the situation of the question must've happen after marriage. i guess to some extent virginity is important to them.

It was what is commonly known by the street people as a "joke" or "jape", designed to elicit that funny noise from the back of your throat which the scientists (those wacky, zany funsters) have labelled as a "laugh" or "chortle".