• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Pagans and Witches

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
On the other hand I have read from various writings on witches (less real life contact) and it does very much look like that. Can't speak to what all believe, but if there is a notable difference it has remained hidden.

You haven't been reading those books on cults put out by Evangelical sources that label everything from Catholicism to Wicca as Satan worshipping cults, have you?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
@The Hammer
My first thought was:
"if witchcraft really works and I was a witch then Putin was a Pinguin right now"

But I don't think that witchcraft is about that, because Putin is still Putin.

If it was though, I might follow a course, esp. the "P2P course"

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Ahhh. I can think/believe what I want as long as I don't verbalize it. You have a nuanced sense of free speech, grasshopper.

Yup. That's how it works on the forums friend.

Otherwise it could be breaking rule 1...

But like the article stated. I'll just start showing up to Christina events with a bullhorn and be obnoxious, interupt what they are trying to accomplish & say, and be a general verbal nuisance.

Free speech and all that.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Salam

@The Hammer brother, you usually are more cheery and forbearing. Perhaps a bit of a break and return is best.

You know having been the butt end of people's jokes and ridicule, especially around religious beliefs, for more than 15 years......yeah. I'm a bit touchy.

I'm tired of it.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Grow a thicker skin. Seriously, religious indignation doesn't fit a pagan. Leave that to the monotheists.

Here I deleted my last reply let me be a bit more.polite.

I cordially invite you to smell my rectal emissions.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know having been the butt end of people's jokes and ridicule, especially around religious beliefs, for more than 15 years......yeah. I'm a bit touchy.

I'm tired of it.

Salam

There is a verse to Mohammad (s) "We suffice you (with regards to) the mockers/ridiculers" (Surah Hijr).

It's also quoted in the Du'a against black magic I linked you too.

People should not mock others about religion, I agree, but it's part of symptom of how humanity is not sincere to truth and part of our oppression to ourselves and against others.

Good luck brother.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
People shouldn't mock others about religion, I agree, but it's part of symptom of how humanity is not sincere to truth and part of our oppression to ourselves and against others.

Good luck brother.

This is why I like the motto of "Live and let live".

Someone can do and believe whatever they want. Up until the point it starts to effect others outside of themselves.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Someone can do and believe whatever they want. Up until the point it starts to effect others outside of themselves.

Salam

Religion is emotional. We are attached and emotion comes in all our rituals we do. I was most happy when non-Muslim but also didn't achieve anything during that time.

Sorrow is better in this world, then path of happiness in my view. Sorrow is constant reflection, it's seeing truth without thinking about, just seeing the tragedy for what it is constantly.

I've chosen it, and decided to face the truth no matter how shocking it is, including the issue of hell which I wanted at a point for it not to exist at all.

I am also mocked a lot by two members in this forum. One constantly mocks what I say about magic and Quran. Even though Quran emphasized on this in Surah Anaam, Surah Maeeda, Surah Hajj and other Surahs including Surah Falaq. He makes it as if I made it up, when both Quran and hadiths emphasize on it.

But I do despite our polar opposites almost paths, enjoy talking to you.

"Mockery is part of the path of the foolish ones" - Imam Jewad (a).

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I am also mocked a lot by two members in this forum. One constantly mocks what I say about magic and Quran. Even though Quran emphasized on this in Surah Anaam, Surah Maeeda, Surah Hajj and other Surahs including Surah Falaq. He makes it as if I made it up, when both Quran and hadiths emphasize on it.

But I do despite our polar opposites almost paths, enjoy talking to you.

"Mockery is part of the path of the foolish ones" - Imam Jewad (a)

I would be curious, given your thoughts on magic, as to what you think of the smallest branch of Islam. The Sufis. (As well as about my post about Allah allowing/creating pluralism).

I am typically quite pleased with things they say and do. But it's certainly a seperate topic.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would be curious, given your thoughts on magic, as to what you think of the smallest branch of Islam. The Sufis.

I am typically quite pleased with things they say and do.

Salam

I'll make a thread about it, and invite you to it.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.

You're a good friend, Hammer, and you've taught me a lot about paganism and Wicca (and your tarot card reading for me was spot on). I know it can be hard to not let the naysayers get you down, but keep in mind that you have a friend in me. Peace and love. :peace: