• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Pagans and Witches

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Which is why I didn't bother comparing anything with you.

It's pointless. :)

I'd rather not debate a wall so to speak.

Salam

Okay brother.

Dua-e-Sabaasab (duas.org)

This talks about using "conveying proofs", "God's sword and God's arrow" and other things to combat black magic and to slice and dice forces of evil spiritually.

I don't make these things up but am paraphrasing what I learned from Quran and hadiths.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
I'm sorry. As an LHP Abrahamic, do you not trust that your spiritual guides, ancestors, or God; can help you in the case of spiritual attack?

Mine do just fine at countering "black" Magick. Maybe try different Gods?
You can't expect that every religious person is religiously literate or that is has strong enough faith to resist.
Beside that those who are likely won't be targeted at all.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You can't expect that every religious person is religiously literate or that is has strong enough faith to resist.
Beside that those who are likely won't be targeted at all.

The Angels deal with that stuff. Not government. Not the government's business.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Witchcraft is just manipulating energy for a certain outcome.

Well defining energy is hard in this context. Some of it is binding ropes of attraction when the person does not want it. Pulling a person away from their path by deception because a person believes "end justifies the means", is evil to me.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Salam

Okay brother.

Dua-e-Sabaasab (duas.org)

This talks about using "conveying proofs", "God's sword and God's arrow" and other things to combat black magic and to slice and dice forces of evil spiritually.

I don't make these things up but am paraphrasing what I learned from Quran and hadiths.

Why must you prove my point, friend?

Read post #4

:facepalm:

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
As a former Christian, I'm not surprised by the behavior of these evangelical Christians. I know that these Christians can be extremely judgmental, harsh, rude, patronizing, and overbearing. It seems to me that the majority of evangelical Christians have the mindset of "religious freedom for me, but none for thee." I'm ashamed to say that I was one for many years, and there were times when I tried to impose my prior evangelical beliefs on those who weren't Christian. I even attempted to impose my prior beliefs on other Christians who believed differently than I did. Back then, I didn't know any better, but now I do. And now that I'm no longer a Christian, I can empathize with individuals who have become the focus of evangelicals' efforts to proselytize. I avoid them now when they target me.

Last edited:

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why must you prove my point?

Read post #4

Salam

Brother, the topic you brought is legislating against freedom of practice of witchcraft.

I'm showing there is ways to combat in the unseen from my perspective due to Quran and hadiths saying this, and there's no need to "legislate" about the unseen and unseen battles.

That stuff has it's unseen battles and ways, Angels vs Demons, friends of God vs sorcerers, etc, from my perspective. Outward laws should not come to play. And freedom of religion should be allowed.

I'm showing the proper way to deal with dark magic is what you said have God and his forces protect you or like you said, might as well change gods. I'm showing Islamic resources to show to combat unseen wise in agreeing with what you said.

Treks

As a former Christian, I'm not surprised by the behavior of these evangelical Christians. I know that these Christians can be extremely judgmental, harsh, rude, patronizing, and overbearing. It seems to me that the majority of evangelical Christians have the mindset of "religious freedom for me, but none for thee." I'm ashamed to say that I was one for many years, and there were times when I tried to impose my prior evangelical beliefs on those who weren't Christian. I even attempted to impose my prior beliefs on other Christians who believed differently than I did. Back then, I didn't know any better, but now I do. And now that I'm no longer a Christian, I can empathize with individuals who have become the focus of evangelicals' efforts to proselytize. I avoid them now when they target me.

Hello

What was your reasoning for trying to impose your beliefs on others?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Hello

What was your reasoning for trying to impose your beliefs on others?
Salam

No one is imposing except some Islamic states who kill for apostates leaving Islam. That has to be changed, but in a graceful way.

Treks

Salam

No one is imposing except some Islamic states who kill for apostates leaving Islam. That has to be changed, but in a graceful way.

Perhaps you missed it - my question was to user Sgt Pepper.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Perhaps you missed it - my question was to user Sgt Pepper.

I didn't. I am agreeing with you that what they said is an exaggeration. Christians don't impose their faith. The only ones I know doing it currently is Muslims not allowing people to leave Islam in some Islamic states.

Treks

I didn't. I am agreeing with you that what they said is an exaggeration. Christians don't impose their faith. The only ones I know doing it currently is Muslims not allowing people to leave Islam in some Islamic states.

To be clear, I didn't give an opinion for you to agree or disagree with. I just asked another user a question, that's all.

I'll wait for Sgt Pepper to answer if they want to.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Interesting, are you saying God - Allah allows practicing of dark arts?

No. He tells people to let them be. He doesn't say "I allow it".

I'll tell you what God does not allow in the Qur'an. He does not allow worshiping money, your priests, your property, or your own ego. There is only one thing that is divine. One thing. That's God.

That's the concept of the Qur'an.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No. He tells people to let them be. He doesn't say "I allow it".

I'll tell you what God does not allow in the Qur'an. He does not allow worshiping money, your priests, your property, or your own ego. There is only one thing that is divine. One thing. That's God.

That's the concept of the Qur'an.

This is it. The Jinn world and seher is also used to gain dunya. The gains are there, the benefits there, but at what cost? While Allah's (swt) sustenance might make us face more trials, both outwardly and inwardly, that make us suffer, but all worth it for God and next world. Quran says whoever desires the life of this world will have nothing but the fire in the next.

firedragon

Veteran Member
This is it. The Jinn world and seher is also used to gain dunya. The gains are there, the benefits there, but at what cost? While Allah's (swt) sustenance might make us face more trials, both outwardly and inwardly, that make us suffer, but all worth it for God and next world. Quran says whoever desires the life of this world will have nothing but the fire in the next.

I understand Link. But I am from a different camp.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why must you prove my point, friend?

Read post #4

If only we could see the trash heap they so eagerly wallow in when they're told they're wallowing in it. And they've been doing it for a long time. But, at least at times during the past it was a reasonable and understandable like when the Great Heathen Army invaded Ireland and Briton. Even to those not directly involved with that war, from any sides involved, being aware of those differences and having strong alliances was far more a matter of survival. Today? What the gives? Damn near everyone else has grown up and moved past these ancient necessities of surviving what could he a highly unpredictably and chaotic world, but it seems in some parts Christians and Muslims have refused to.