• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Pagans and Witches

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Are you saying God - Allah allows practicing of dark arts?

Salam

Dark arts is just using Iblis forces as a power and gaining telepathy/psychic powers from fusing with them and astral projecting in wrong company and being able to incept people with ideas and travel out of body due to Jinn showing how inwardly. Combined with Zodiac star system or equivalents, you get to know or believe in a system that Iblis runs energies and personalities.

The skills one learns can be used if you join the light forces and God's forces and you can use powers psychic wise but instead of binding (for example doing love spells), you would just unbind it. And if you learned zodiac, if coming to Islam, you would try to escape all that through the moon cycle.

In fact, my view, if you learn magic from two kings from God such as Harut (a) and Marut (a) for example, there is no harm unless you use it for harm and for dark desires and fuse with wrong unseen entities rather then God's chosen and Angels.

Thus even if you learned magic, you can use it for good in my view. You just need to tune into God's forces instead and pulled towards them. And use their energy and power and light instead and they will also telepathy wise connect you to truth by truth.

And to answer your question, God understands Iblis and his forces think they are are guided or at least have tricked themselves that is the case while will admit they knew better on day of judgment, and so Jinn worshipers worship them believing in them. He is not going to force humans to believe and accept his light.

So yes will "allow" it.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Have religious freedom? Not according to some.

"On Saturday, July 16th 2022, the Witch’s Fest event held in Astor Place, New York City (NYC), was invaded by a group of evangelical Christians who clearly believed that their religion was the only one which should be followed."

https://www.patheos.com/blogs/holis...rce=WebPush&utm_campaign=Push_PAG_ChannelFeed

Also, something the GOP and conservatives, (maybe even the Originalists) should take note of:

"It is important to muse upon what Mr (Thomas) Jefferson had to say about the First Amendment:

“Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should ‘make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof’, thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.”

It certainly appears that the original spirit of the First Amendment was that everyone should be free to engage in the religious practices that best suit them.

People can be truly stupid.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Salam

Since there is prayers I do from Ahlulbayt (a) that teach to slice and dice Iblis forces and repel and attack back sorcerers, what if pagans ever get power over state, and say such prayers are attacking "their gods" or "unseen friends" or "them" and should not be allowed?

You see, it's best to just let unseen battle be an unseen battle, and not have outward laws for it.

Today you are a majority, but numbers, are showing people leaving Christianity. So prepare laws for both ways, lest, revenge happens in unexpected way in the future.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You probably don't sacrifice babies but what makes you think some groups do not?

You mean like spiritual pain secrets? :)

Some do. How many do, I don't know.

But this practice was common during Mohammad (s) time and there was nothing he can do so was said "to leave them and their fabrications".

We change what we can.

The best way to get rid of these secret societies is discourse in society and beautifying the light they try to cover and make seem ugly. You can't force a witch hunt without proof.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
You can't force a witch hunt without proof.
That's exactly a paradox, accusing someone for harmful black magic is not regulated by the law AFAIK,
and even if it is, good luck proving it because you won't be able to.

Therefore the law is not a solution by design, police can't help you with this stuff, so what options do you really have left?
suffer in agony or witch hunt, what would you choose really?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That's exactly a paradox, accusing someone for harmful black magic is not regulated by the law AFAIK,
and even if it is, good luck proving it because you won't be able to.

Therefore the law is not a solution by design, police can't help you with this stuff, so what options do you really have left?

Salam

The suffering is not easy, but you learn patience, and begin to gain unseen weapons and shields over time and begin to defeat it.

The more "good" you become, the more you will be attacked by them.

"And what reason do we have not to be patient in what you bother/harm us with, and God has guided us in into his ways, and upon God let the believers trust" (Verse in Quran, Surah Ibrahim I think).

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
1) is not a religion

That's news to me. Wicca is a religion which includes witchcraft. (Although not all witches are pagan or wiccan)

2) they practice black magic which can be used to do harm to others

Like people don't pray for the destruction of their enemies (or at least their minor inconvenience).

Christianity led to the Crusades among many other evil deeds. Witchcraft did not lead to any country invasions afaik.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member

I'm sorry. As an LHP Abrahamic, do you not trust that your spiritual guides, ancestors, or God; can help you in the case of spiritual attack?

Mine do just fine at countering "black" Magick. Maybe try different Gods?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm sorry. As an LHP Abrahamic, do you not trust that your spiritual guides, ancestors, or God; can help you in the case of spiritual attack?

The same can be said about physically beating a person "don't you trust God will protect you". But believers I pray will all again weapons and unseen shields by the talents they have by God's grace, and be able to slice and dice whatever comes their way inshallah.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member

Salam

My view:

Gabriel (a) and Michael (a), Isphrael (a) and Azrael (a) each individually can destroy all rest of Angels (a), and the 19 Angels (a) on hell who Gabriel (a) can overpower all together, can keep all Jinn in there. No one can fathom the power of Gabriel (a), not even himself, because he has been ordered to keep it hidden and has been hidden from view of his whole potential.

So they can help any believer for sure. But God "has hidden the hour" so that "every soul get what it strives for", and makes it appear that there is some sort of equivalence of power going on.

The believer will however eventually if God permits be able through power of Imam (a) be able to break mountains, travel the earth, and talk to the dead and other abilities.

The friends of God never gain their powers expectedly. They gained in moments with intimacy and signs from God. For example, Ibrahim (a) one day has wanted more tranquility although he believed in God's signs, and so God gave him the power of his name to revive dead and so understood day of judgment and believed it even more and this increased his tranquility in all of it.

Up to that point, he didn't have that power, and all he wanted to see is how God would do it, and then was given something greater.

The believers don't know the unseen lights and journey and what lies ahead for them. A lot of them think life is going to stay normal.

Then they meet Imam Mahdi (a) in person or connect him to spiritually, and what they didn't expect at all, begins to happen. Signs and powers they gain, thinking it's impossible.

At the end, the believers life is not going to be like the disbelievers. Whatever gains this world wise from Jinn and magic happens, is nothing compared, to the sustenance from God believers get.

But all believers almost all at least, due to their sins, have to be moved from darkness to light. Once you get to the light, the journey amplifies in speed. But before then, it's hard, we have to drag ourselves literally out of hell because of the evil magic and evil jinn and our living sins. We then know we are going backwards more then forward, till, we one day awaken and begin to slice and dice and "I know the journey to you oh God is short in distance".

When Iblis forces are all burned, they aren't coming back, unless they want to turn to ashes as well. The believer has potential, God doesn't force it, it has to be awakened by faith and love of God.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
The same can be said about physically beating a person "don't you trust God will protect you". But believers I pray will all again weapons and unseen shields by the talents they have by God's grace, and be able to slice and dice whatever comes their way inshallah.

No, because I don't expect my Gods to intervene physically on my behalf. Spiritual protection does not = protection from a sucker punch.

Salaam Alaikum

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
When Iblis forces are all burned, they aren't coming back, unless they want to turn to ashes as well. The believer has potential, God doesn't force it, it has to be awakened by faith and love of God.

And I have faith in and Love my Gods.

They also have no desire to turn anyone to ashes because they are "aligned with Iblis", or Allah.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No, because I don't expect my Gods to intervene physically on my behalf. Spiritual protection does not = protection from a sucker punch.

Salaam Alaikum

Salam

Gabriel (a) if he wanted to, can burn all devils in a second. He won't intervene in that sense either, believers have to learn to fight and slice themselves as well.

There is also the mind battle ground. If we make the proofs and signs of God greater, we can use them in a greater way as weapons.

So the "conveying proofs" of light is important. Faith is important since that is the degree it sees and loves God's signs and proofs.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Salam

Gabriel (a) if he wanted to, can burn all devils in a second. He won't intervene in that sense either, believers have to learn to fight and slice themselves as well.

There is also the mind battle ground. If we make the proofs and signs of God greater, we can use them in a greater way as weapons.

So the "conveying proofs" of light is important. Faith is important since that is the degree it sees and loves God's signs and proofs.

I don't believe you.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
Salam

That's okay. God's chosen forces powers can't be compared to non-chosen, that's my view.

Which is why I didn't bother comparing anything with you.

It's pointless. :)

I'd rather not debate a wall so to speak.

paradox

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)
Like people don't pray for the destruction of their enemies (or at least their minor inconvenience).
Odd because I've never been on mass where we would pray for destruction of enemies.
But I would not be surprised if such cults exist.

Christianity led to the Crusades among many other evil deeds. Witchcraft did not lead to any country invasions afaik.
Witchcraft obviously was never in position to launch an invasion, so it's not fair to compare like this, but no matter who, once it's gets into power it will use it.
Today's churches or religions are now also not in position to launch new Crusades or wars, although some religions can afford this.
I'm not saying it's a good thing but people in power will abuse it for sure.

I believe witchcraft to be utter nonsense.
I also believe the utter nonsense deserves equal protection under the law.
Witchcraft for most of it's part is indeed utter nonsense but there is much more to that.