• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should illegal Rohingyas be deported?

Should illegal Rohingyas be deported to Myanmar

• Total voters

Sanzbir

People who have legal citizenship nowhere at all??

It begs the question, where would they be deported to??

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
From what I hear the situation is deplorable for them in Myanmar. Does India recognize refugee asylum seekers? I know India took in the Dalai Lama and company fleeing the Chinese.

If not, I'm sure Donald Trump would be more than happy to welcome those Muslims:rolleyes::D

RoaringSilence

india has no room for any more people.. besides when muslims become majority they want shariya , we cannot risk the time bomb ..let pakistan have em..let pakistan have shariya.

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
I voted no. Rohingya refugees in India are already stateless so deporting them back to a place where they'll almost certainly be driven from and possibly killed is simply cruel and vindictive.

RoaringSilence

I voted no. Rohingya refugees in India are already stateless so deporting them back to a place where they'll almost certainly be driven from and possibly killed is simply cruel and vindictive.

majority muslims will be a bigger cruelty to the future ..so is better to send them to a muslim nation ..they will be happy as well. if you ask them they would choose a muslim nation over india anyday , so let their choice be noted and heard. nobody likes to live with hindu idol worshipers, dimi's

The Emperor of Mankind

Currently the galaxy's spookiest paraplegic
majority muslims will be a bigger cruelty to the future ..so is better to send them to a muslim nation ..they will be happy as well. if you ask them they would choose a muslim nation over india anyday , so let their choice be noted and heard. nobody likes to live with hindu idol worshipers, dimi's

Even so, I suspect these people would simply be grateful for the fact they and their families not being rounded up and murdered for what they believe in in India. I see your point though. Give them enough money to flee to a Muslim country of their choice, if any, once they've got their feet on the ground and they're able to sort themselves out.

My answer to the original question remains 'no'.

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
My answer is yes, they should. Forcing people back to where they will be murdered in numbers approaching genocide is inhuman.

Sanzbir

Something to keep in mind, the country that is forcing them out of their homes as refugees in the first place is also claiming that they are illegal immigrants and claims to be sending them back to their original country.

Those claims are pretty much false, to be noted, but it's worth noting that re-deporting, at least if you are trying to send them back to Myanmar would only be a game of shuffling people around, Myanmar booting people to the Indian subcontinent, and the Indians booting them back and forth until they are all dead.

RoaringSilence

Even so, I suspect these people would simply be grateful for the fact they and their families not being rounded up and murdered for what they believe in in India. I see your point though. Give them enough money to flee to a Muslim country of their choice, if any, once they've got their feet on the ground and they're able to sort themselves out.
yes the should be dealt with gracefully sent out to a better place than india.

danieldemol

Premium Member
No to deportation to Myanmar, but they should be given the option to migrate to a Muslim country if they want to

Stormcry

But aren't Muslims unsafe in India according to Western human rights organizations? And now these are the same people who are pressurizing India not to deport them?

Better option would be to deport them to any Islamic country where they can follow Shari'a and can be the victims at the same time. But we all know no any Islamic country wants to take them in. We know the reason.

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Much of what I have learned of Rohingyas reminds me of Palestinians. I wonder if there are good sources for their history and origin.