• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I get the vaccine?

Choose best answer

• Get the Vaccine

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • Don't get the Vaccine

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Okay,
I'm under pressure to get the vaccine because I'm in treatment. Relatives and friends are telling me not to get it. It sounds like I'm just gonna cave in and get it.

How was it when you got the vaccine?

The nurse I talked to said it made him quite sick and gave him a bad headache actually for days. Is that normal? I'm guessing that is rare.

I hear it can change your DNA into a Reptilian Alien shape shifter and you lose your soul, where the government and demons start turning you into a robot and controlling you

If you were me, would you get the vaccine or not?

I basically already agreed to it, but whatever.

With all the poison I've put into my system as a junkie, I don't see Covid turning me into a vegetable or Alien mutant degenerate.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
The part about it changing DNA into a Reptilian Alien shapeshifter was sarcasm btw. I just notice people at this forum take me serious when I'm joking sometimes.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
...I don't get to be a Reptilian Alien shapeshifter??? :(

That was the whole reason I got it.

Nah. I had no effects other than a sore arm. My husband swore up and down he was terribly ill with the first one, and tried to become ill with the second, but got distracted and forgot he was sick(so I think it was more mind over matter). My oldest son had no effects with either other than a sore arm. My mom had no effects. My elderly uncle had no effects. My grandmothers had no effects. My aunt and uncle had no effects. (Other than sore arms all around.)

We did all get Pfizer.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Okay,
I'm under pressure to get the vaccine because I'm in treatment. Relatives and friends are telling me not to get it. It sounds like I'm just gonna cave in and get it.

The nurse I talked to said it made him quite sick and gave him a bad headache actually for days. Is that normal? I'm guessing that is rare.

I hear it can change your DNA into a Reptilian Alien shape shifter and you lose your soul, where the government and demons start turning you into a robot and controlling you

With all the poison I've put into my system as a junkie, I don't see Covid turning me into a vegetable or Alien mutant degenerate.

Do you have a medical professional you can speak to?

Ideally one whose opinions about vaccination wont influence your decisions and medical advice?

I don't feel it's right to answer either way and on the poll since healthcare decisions shouldn't be determined online and ultimately your decision.

A sniplet from a medical site:
It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your doctor, psychiatrist or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a mental health or other medical condition.

Last edited:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
My wife and I had Pfizer. Sore arms, no other issues. We've booked our teenage daughter in already, although there are some delays on under 16s here.

Short of very rare medical reasons, everyone should get it.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I know I'm an adult,

So I shouldn't have to ask RF for advice. But I thought maybe someone might have some insight into it that I haven't heard before.

It's like getting vaccinated for HIV....yeah....just like that.....I'm sure.

By the way, I heard antibiotics work great on viruses.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Okay,

A nurse you talked to was sick from vaxing for days.
A friend of mine is dead from Covid forever.
Consider the relative risks.
Home - Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center

The Crimson Universe

Okay,

I took the vaccine last month. Didn't want to. But my loved ones kinda forced me to take it. Anyway, there was no headache or pain in my case. But that night i had a fever and i was shivering like crazy, like i was in the north pole or something. Glad it lasted only for a few hours. Now i'm perfectly fine.

Its a good thing i didn't turn into some shapeshifting reptilian. :D

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I know I'm an adult,

So I shouldn't have to ask RF for advice. But I thought maybe someone might have some insight into it that I haven't heard before.

Don't take online advice as medical advice, that's all that's saying. Also, it's a liability issue.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I know I'm an adult,

Antibiotics only work on bacterial infections, not virus.

I got both shots of Pfizer. The first shot was pretty uneventful. The second made me tired the next day, which is typical. It's your body making antibodies that help fight the virus if you inhale it.

Well I was exposed to Covid at a wedding three weeks ago and even though I was vaccinated it was pretty bad. I can see why the unvaccinated are dying. Covid was a lot worse than the shot, and I'm glad my experience was not bad enough to need medical care. I just took flu meds. But it puts the whammy on your body. Your senses are ****ed up for weeks. I'm still trying to recover my lung function after 3 weeks. If I wasn't vaccinated I might have ended up in a hospital. That would have been expensive. The free vaccine saved me money.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I got vaccinated back in April, I had no lasting effects from it, minus a sore arm for a day. Other than that, walk in the park.

No cold or flu symptoms either. But everyone reacts a bit differently to vaccines.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Okay,

So did you get the jab? I hope so.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So did you get the jab? I hope so.
I got the first one and it's turning me into a reptile like its supposed to. The first one briefs your cells to fight spiked intruder balls.

The second one in three weeks is supposed to nuke my whole system and turn me into an Alien.

I had to go to an Indian reservation to get it. They provided free transportation, and a free gift card when I get the second one.