• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should I Create a Poll?

Should I create a poll for this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian
This poll's mathematically flawed. how does 2 yes votes and 2 no votes equate to 66.7 percent in favor and 66.7 percent against this thread having a poll?

Oh now it's fixed at 3 yes votes and 2 no votes equaling 75 percent in favor and 50 percent against...:D

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Yeah, no.

Wait a sec...

No, ok, ok... yeah

This poll's mathematically flawed. how does 2 yes votes and 2 no votes equate to 66.7 percent in favor and 66.7 percent against this thread having a poll?
They are using the little known Covfefe multiplier.

Can you explain the Covfefe multiplier effect @sayak83 or @Polymath257 ??
(It's too deep for me.)

David T

Premium Member

Oh now it's fixed at 3 yes votes and 2 no votes equaling 75 percent in favor and 50 percent against...:D
It uses a liberal art calculator developed by the drama department and approved by the political science department to create debate and tension.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
I think Lech Walesa was quoted saying the same thing (or something fairly close).

Curious George

Veteran Member

Multiple votes

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Rats, when it said "Multiple votes are allowed" I thought that meant I could endlessly vote for my choice. Or both. It could have been the first poll with more votes than members.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Well, @SalixIncendium you seem to be dancing around the question of whether this thread needs a poll. But do you have a license to poll dance? You know, you can't open an erotic dance club without a license -- I don't care how desperate you are to attract women!