• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Should Biden Pardon Trump?

Paraphrasing...
It's fascinating to watch Trump Sheeples support each other by pretending that their minigod is flawless.​

I doubt many said Trump would "become a dictator like Hitler". Many, including me, said he would like to be a dictator. He's actually much more reminiscent of Mussolini who stated:
Democracy is beautiful in theory; in practice it is a fallacy. You in America will see that some day.
One of the first things any wannabe dictator does is denigrate all press that he fears is against him. Trump has done that. He has convinced his Sheeples that only Fox and Breitbart are trustworthy.

Few said he was "a Russian agent, implementing Putin's agenda". Many believed (and believe) that he was pandering to Putin.

Case in point is his refusal to admit that Russia interfered in the 2016 election process. Case in point is his attempt to relax Congressionally imposed sanctions against the Russians for election interfering.

Acknowledging that he denigrated the press like no other President is not a failed prediction, it is a fact. Acknowledging that he denied Russian interference in the 2016 election is not a failed prediction, it is a fact.

Accepting that many Americans support an egomaniacal pathological liar is difficult.

Believing that he may fail to step down voluntarily is indeed a prediction. A dire prediction. We'll see.
Right. I never thought the founder of Trump University was savvy enough to be a Russian spy. A useful idiot? Perhaps. Nor is he sophisticated enough to be a dictator. A wannabe dictator? Oh heck yes. (Because Space Force, pew pew!)

My fear was that some crisis would befall us where we actually need an effective President leading the country. Something that can’t just be handled by turning cable news on to distract the Orange toddler during naptime, while the adults in the room actually handle things. Something that isn’t affected by lies and childish name calling ... like an asteroid, or a virus, or ...

Fascinating to watch Trumpworld apologists handle the cognitive dissonance though. Remember when their only remaining defense every time Trump attempted to do something terrible was “But just look at the economy”?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I’ve been saying since he was elected, I sure hope our country doesn’t face some unexpected crisis while he’s in office.

Boy, was I right.
Wait.....if you were only hoping against a crisis,
you don't get to claim being right, ie, you didn't
predict it.
Moreover, your hoping was completely useless!

There...how's that for a worthless objection?
Hey, my hoping was rather feckless too.
Although we so far have no new wars.
That's something!

Wait.....if you were only hoping against a crisis,
you don't get to claim being right, ie, you didn't
predict it.
Moreover, your hoping was completely useless!

There...how's that for a worthless objection?
Hey, my hoping was rather feckless too.
Although we so far have no new wars.
That's something!
Yeah I was wrong to worry that Trump would exacerbate a major crisis. Instead he’s exacerbated multiple simultaneous crises. He’s the best!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yeah I was wrong to worry that Trump would exacerbate a major crisis. Instead he’s exacerbated multiple simultaneous crises. He’s the best!
It is wrong to worry.
Does a body no good.
But concern is justified.

I'm on a roll with pointless objections, eh.

It is wrong to worry.
Does a body no good.
But concern is justified.

I'm on a roll with pointless objections, eh.
I think your objection was fine. This was a pointless objection:

upload_2020-8-13_13-10-19.png

Yerda

Veteran Member
Thinking ahead to the day the Orange Death Cloud clears over Washington and Biden is president.
I would ask all of my American friends to mentally prepare for a second term. Watching the trauma that the Democrat-minded went through was a bit painful (though I did make a few jokes about it, sorry). Please, don't do that to yourselves again. I don't think your country can handle a similar shock response.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
How do you get that from what I said? We the public don't know what's precisely on the table. Grand jury proceedings are secret so what exactly he's to be charged with has not been made publicly known.

So, still no charges then?

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I would ask all of my American friends to mentally prepare for a second term. Watching the trauma that the Democrat-minded went through was a bit painful (though I did make a few jokes about it, sorry). Please, don't do that to yourselves again. I don't think your country can handle a similar shock response.
That's like mentally preparing for the news you might have a terminal illness.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Please explain.

Trump has had zero, zilch, nada charges placed against him for anything. There's been nothing to charge him with, yet many on here are demanding a public lynching to meet their blind perception.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There's a fair-to-good chance you'll catch another four years.
That's a nightmare. I really don't think he has much of a chance actually. Unless he pulls a "Trump" and tries to throw out the election and install himself as El Presidente for life. That most certainly would be something he'd try to do, based upon his character.

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Trump has had zero, zilch, nada charges placed against him for anything. There's been nothing to charge him with, yet many on here are demanding a public lynching to meet their blind perception.

Seems you're confusing what's what. The SDNY isn't the federal government. Whatever Congress failed to do has no bearing on what may occur on the state level.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Seems you're confusing what's what. The SDNY isn't the federal government. Whatever Congress failed to do has no bearing on what may occur on the state level.

The point is that there have been no charges filed against Trump at this time no matter how badly some folks suffering from TDS wish it the other way around.