• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans taught.

A human baby born as returned human DNA was healed by God.

Mother humans womb O cell ovary owner healed so scientists as human liars could be reborn.

Babies very innocent but grown men evil liars by self purposes motivation.

Told his teaching as a medical genesis observation.

DNA human owned by a human living as a human. Human genesis advice.

Said in Moses pyramid life was mutated attack so firstborn human babies murdered in science causes.

Life is only owned by human sex was a chosen sin. Babies were born suffering DNA mutations. Poor babies.

As asteroid gas wandering star cooled it stopped releasing sun radiation. Instead cold gases released accumulate in space.

They pass by earth closely changing earths pressures.

Water then is held to ground. Mass oxygenated water heals human ovary cell. Holy water and oxygenation.

Meanwhile ice can also by mass be reborn seasonally accumulates assists earth gas cooling. Saviour advice.

Medical genesis advice gods spirit holy water holy ox ....oxygen put the man's baby life back into woman's womb to be conceived by sex. Ova the ovah. I.e. ovah.

Holy human mother's life cell holy human baby life inherited.

Was a medical teaching. Observed. Notified. Human reasoned.

Sex is the only reason any baby is born. Sex brings forth a healthy or mutated life.

Men thought it a miracle that they overcame the science introduced mutations by science cause. The Jesus teaching.

So when lying Roman scientific Satanists said who cares less I will still use the temple science after voiding.... the burning asteroid broke up and hit Rome as proof. Nero chose to continue temple science.

The vacuum void atmosphere day went dark had sucked out the radiation fallout so life's sacrifice had been stopped.

Teaching said gods heavens kept life protected.

Life for humans began healthy first in gods heavens.

Science sacrificed it as it practiced sun time shift nuclear convert of gods body and spirit by its consuming.

As life was never meant to be sacrificed we are only living today by survival.

If a theist said I will use life saved advice in a machine reaction theism the intent would be for no life to exist at all.

Radiation was removed. Radiation was put in only by science practice. Fallout is not a constant.

Bird123

On the exact contrary, the entirety of maths is conceptual. No uninstantiated numbers, no points, lines or planes, no infinities, are found in reality. You can't even count until you've decided what to count, and the field you're going to count it in (two sheep in the red truck, 11 cigarettes left in this packet &c).
Now I'll ask you again what real entity you intend to denote when you say "God" and you still won't know. It'll be some idea not found anywhere else but in your personal imagination.
So you admit you're unable to say what a real God is. Okay, noted, good to get that clear.
You're sounding like a 1950s desk calendar. Is that where you learnt about these things?
No, that's deliberate, wilful nonsense. You know very well you've done nothing of the kind. We both know now that you can't.

Are you really that lost?
Your quote:We both know
My Answer: How can you assume to know what I know when you can't even grasp what I have said??

your quote:Now I'll ask you again what real entity you intend to denote when you say "God" and you still won't know.

Names and labels are never used because everyone already knows who everyone is. Patience, you will Discover this at some point.

God is a Spiritual Being of very very High Intellect. God is working on multiple levels with multiple views. Do not discount this level of Intelligence for a few moments conversation with God might take one a week or more to figure out all that was said. Further, who knows how much of the conversation simply went over my head.

God is at a much Higher Level. God does not have the baggage mankind carries. God does not value those petty things mankind holds so dear such as Controlling, Ruling, Judging, Hating, Condemning, Punishing, Coercing, Intimidating, Revenge, Pay Back, Jealousy, Greed, Anger, Wrath and on and on. God is such a joy to be around without all that garbage so many carry with them.

God is Big on what actually IS. This is another reason most would be confused by a visit from God. Mankind tries to create reality as they want. It just like you demanding God does not exist and others demand God to be as they want God to be.

God is Unconditional Love with an IQ off the charts.

Are you getting the picture of who God is?? Put any label you desire on this Spiritual Being. I use God as a name so others can have a clue of Whom I speak.

For those who demand God does not exist and that this is all a dream or imagination, know I do not have the capabilities to duplicate the experience with a dream or imagination. Still feel free to choose as you please. Each chooses what they want to Learn and Discover for themselves.

Everyone is capable of Discovering God for themselves. On the other hand, there are few who actually want to. I have always been one who must know. I am also one who takes the effort necessary to Discover.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Why would a human discover God?

We are taught to trust. As humans.

Science is looking for a God for science only. Machines and machine reactions.

A human built machine owns no volition.

A human puts inside the machine what a human wants to convert. By human only control. None of which is a God status.

Hence earth as mass the planet is all human man's science beginnings.

No matter what just a human says you are not the machine. So you are not the human God of machine sciences.

You want humans to tell you the science human theist what they believe God is. So you can resource it.

Makes no common sense to claim and God created a human when you want God to be reacted resourced burnt and used up as said resource. In your machine cause.

In that intention the scientist says proof God did not create you.

As reactions beyond the planet began burning.

That status is satanisms.

Said by a human protected by all states evolved into cooled.

Why his brother also just a human says evolution cooling to cold is first and not God.

Says it for a scientific human protection of life as human reasoning and not for any other statement.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
How can you assume to know what I know when you can't even grasp what I have said??
As I point out again and again, you've said nothing ─ stark motherless nothing ─ that means anything.

In particular you have no idea what a real God is, one with objective existence. I don't either, of course, but the absurdity arises because you keep pretending to, and offering meaningless words or questions intended as evasions of addressing the point. Take for example your line above

"you can't even grasp what I have said??"
when in truth you've said nothing relevant to what a real god is, or we'd be discussing that instead.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
A human man thinking says hydrogen by itself.

Father asks what is hydrogen by itself?

You don't answer

Father says hydrogen does not exist by itself hence you would not know it's true form.

As everything else existing allows you to explain science as just a human so it is not cosmic advice it is just human science.

Father says what is free energy in the cosmos?

You don't answer.

Father told you energy was FREED out of mass any body mass. Why you once preached a sun is a rebelling God planets are creating gods owning heavens.

God by mass owned energy and mass freed it.

As energy gets freed out of mass is not free energy. Wrong word used.

If you claim as a human an alien was spiritually as a gas inside of a metal is a human inside the metal as a false claim I began as an alien?

Father said you were always told God only owned humans as metals were held fused inside of gods earth.

Gods one body ST one only. Body of gas Saints zero Ain as sealed earth.

Human life sacrificed caused the Saints entombed were freed as living burning gases.

As gas alight in science is quantified life.

Gods saints were entombed.

Humans who became saints were proven changed by human science causes.

Bodies kept as evidence.

As humans all die for a human state to by theory be given an eternal life is to be deceased but not decompose.

Science claims one day death of a human will be overcome. A human will live forever.

The sun does not remain constant it finishes. It diminishes.

Light is life he says. Yet the immaculate owns no light he says is the highest.

No life is what he theoried about as only living humans who die can discuss a human Saint ignored human advice.

Father asked you does Jesus the man living walk amongst you today as a living man?

You don't answer.

To live as a patriot is to honour the spirit of America the American native Indian.

You ignored any spiritual relevant human teaching ever taught.

Radiation fallout Stephen Hawking said caused his human Inherited baby man's son life as a scientist to be mutated.

As the days gases are burning falling out.

Biblical theists can never again follow bible theme to set alight even ING sky to burn for six days as a theory.

However they can produce more day gas burning falling radiation in the day. Spirit falling by man's maths science causes.

Why science called the day the first is because science knows the day makes you die. The day was the dies.

Bird123

As I point out again and again, you've said nothing ─ stark motherless nothing ─ that means anything.

In particular you have no idea what a real God is, one with objective existence. I don't either, of course, but the absurdity arises because you keep pretending to, and offering meaningless words or questions intended as evasions of addressing the point. Take for example your line above

"you can't even grasp what I have said??"
when in truth you've said nothing relevant to what a real god is, or we'd be discussing that instead.

If you insist things only be defined as you wish them to be defined, you are going to overlook more knowledge than you can imagine.

Since this does not fit within the belief world you have created for yourself, I'm bet you deem it worthless as well.

To you, I might have said nothing, however I have pointed you in the direction by which you can Discover it for yourself. It has always been in your hands.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If you insist things only be defined as you wish them to be defined, you are going to overlook more knowledge than you can imagine.
You haven't defined anything. You've offered NOTHING resembling a description of a God with objective existence.

But everything you've said ─ and the well-practiced patterns of your evasions ─ tunes very well with the observation that ─ as all the evidence says ─ gods exist only as concepts / things imagined in individual brains.

Bird123

You haven't defined anything. You've offered NOTHING resembling a description of a God with objective existence.

But everything you've said ─ and the well-practiced patterns of your evasions ─ tunes very well with the observation that ─ as all the evidence says ─ gods exist only as concepts / things imagined in individual brains.

Actions speak louder than words. Actions define who one is and you never have to visually see them. If you can not see any action of God in the world around you, it's simply because you choose not to do so.

God is a Spiritual Being. You are not going to define God in physical terms just like you can not define sentient or consciousness in physical terms. These are Spiritual things.

You might be seduced into thinking the physical is all that exists, however Spiritual things are clearly part of this universe.

You are right. God will only be a Belief or a Concept until you actually bump into God. When you do, you will know that God exists as clearly as I know you exist.

Now you can play games and blame everything on imagination, however that is no more than an excuse not to Discover the Real Truth for yourself. I can only conclude that you do not seek the Real Truth.

Each person chooses what they want to learn through their choices. If you choose not to seek God and remain in your box of beliefs that God does not exist, Great! It will not make any difference in the long run. Carry on with my blessing.

Discovery takes lots of work. I have spent a lifetime at it. I find the results are so much better than being content merely Believing. Still, free choice is an important part of God's system so don't think you are doing anything wrong. When you are ready, at least you know a good path to take. No one pointed for me. On the other hand, maybe that is the best way after all.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is a Spiritual Being.
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're admitting that God is not real ─ is not found in nature ─ and thus exists only conceptually / as a thing imagined.

If that's wrong, please tell me what objective test will distinguish an imaginary being from a "spiritual" being.

Bird123

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but you're admitting that God is not real ─ is not found in nature ─ and thus exists only conceptually / as a thing imagined.

If that's wrong, please tell me what objective test will distinguish an imaginary being from a "spiritual" being.

So you are telling me that I am imagining you, Right??

You are a Spiritual being. Do you not know who you are?? Is your consciousness physical?? Take a picture of it. Aren't you sentient?? Take a picture of that. I gave you some steps to help you Discover who you are. How is that going?? Not at all?

OK, How will you know it's God and not your imagination?? Simple. You will not have the capabilities to imagine God. You will not have the capabilities to keep up with the Intellect involved. You will not be sleeping. You will be wide awake. This will be the experience of a lifetime. Hold onto your hat!!

I personally think you are not ready and not capable of this happening for several reasons. 1. You will not do what it takes to Discover and Understand enough where you would not just be confused by the experience. Your mind is too closed and narrow. Further, if you are not at a certain point, this experience might intimidate your choices. God is never going to intimidate those choices.

Do not discount the Intellect involved. We are but mere ants. Yes, Intelligence does exist far beyond that of mankind.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So you are telling me that I am imagining you, Right??
I'm asking you what else than imagining you think you're doing.
You are a Spiritual being. Do you not know who you are??
What is a "spiritual being"? Are they found in nature? Can you show me a photo or video? Or do they only exist as concepts / things imagined in individual brains?
Is your consciousness physical??
Yes, of course. It's a biological/bioelectrical phenomenon generated by my brain. This is very easy to demonstrate ─ no brain, no consciousness, changed brain (trauma, drugs, fatigue, disease, anoxia, starvation &c), changed or absent consciousness.
I gave you some steps to help you Discover who you are.
I don't think so, and I already have an adequate idea of who I am.
OK, How will you know it's God and not your imagination?? Simple. You will not have the capabilities to imagine God.
I don't wish to imagine God. Like everyone else I can do that effortlessly any time I like. I want to know what real thing is God?
Which version of all the thousands of alleged gods are you talking about?
Why that one?

Bird123

I'm asking you what else than imagining you think you're doing.
What is a "spiritual being"? Are they found in nature? Can you show me a photo or video? Or do they only exist as concepts / things imagined in individual brains?
Yes, of course. It's a biological/bioelectrical phenomenon generated by my brain. This is very easy to demonstrate ─ no brain, no consciousness, changed brain (trauma, drugs, fatigue, disease, anoxia, starvation &c), changed or absent consciousness.
I don't think so, and I already have an adequate idea of who I am.
I don't wish to imagine God. Like everyone else I can do that effortlessly any time I like. I want to know what real thing is God?
Which version of all the thousands of alleged gods are you talking about?
Why that one?

Before you can walk your must crawl. You can not ignore the parts of reality that you do not like and ever expect to find those answers. On the other hand, answers are not what you seek. This is your feeble attempt to discredit what I said so you can justify staying in your box of beliefs.

There is a Big difference between believing and Knowing. I could never be satisfied with mere beliefs. This is where we differ.

Do you ever listen? Have you heard anything I have said to you?

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You can not ignore the parts of reality that you do not like
What part of reality is that, exactly?

I know a question like that is hard for you, because you're not good at reality, but just do your best.
answers are not what you seek.
On the exact contrary, I seek answers to clearly stated questions and you respond with evasive waffle yet again.

It's plain you don't know what real thing the word "God" is intended to denote. Why didn't you just say so at the start?

Bird123

What part of reality is that, exactly?

I know a question like that is hard for you, because you're not good at reality, but just do your best.
On the exact contrary, I seek answers to clearly stated questions and you respond with evasive waffle yet again.

It's plain you don't know what real thing the word "God" is intended to denote. Why didn't you just say so at the start?

Simply because you do not understand does not mean what I have said to you is evasive. I have been direct with you. I have pointed you in a direction by which you can Discover the answers for yourself.

I have given you a view of the Real God which is not generated through Beliefs or imagination. Since it does not fit the beliefs others have told you is God, you now claim I do not know God at all. It's so hard to discredit the real truth so you now claim it's all me.

Free choice is a Big part of God's system. You have made the choice to hang onto your beliefs, Great. It's all sauce for the goose. Your journey has never ever been up to me. On the other hand, you have now seen a view which you will encounter in time.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have been direct with you.
Let's test that claim right here.

What real ─ not purely conceptual / imaginary ─ thing is God? Tell me such that if I find a real suspect I can determine whether it's God or not.

(And if you claim you've already done so, set out the exact words once again.)

I look forward to your straightforward, non-evasive, explanatory, fully responsive ─ and of course direct ─ answer.

Bird123

Let's test that claim right here.

What real ─ not purely conceptual / imaginary ─ thing is God? Tell me such that if I find a real suspect I can determine whether it's God or not.

(And if you claim you've already done so, set out the exact words once again.)

I look forward to your straightforward, non-evasive, explanatory, fully responsive ─ and of course direct ─ answer.

Exact words again: You already know God whether you know you know or not. If you bump into God, you will already know you are with God. If you do not already know, it's not God.

That's pretty simple. Everyone is capable of that.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Exact words again: You already know God whether you know you know or not.
Yes, you said that but you continue to fail totally in telling me what real thing God is. This is your failure of "directness".

Instead it continues to seem your God is purely a mental phenomenon, a concept, that one must manufacture for oneself from what others have said.

Bird123

Yes, you said that but you continue to fail totally in telling me what real thing God is. This is your failure of "directness".

Instead it continues to seem your God is purely a mental phenomenon, a concept, that one must manufacture for oneself from what others have said.

God is Someone you are not capable of manufacturing, creating, or duplicating. On the other hand, when the knowledge is not known, people patch the gap with beliefs. Without beliefs, we would lock up just like my old computer when all the facts were not known.

The only mistake people are making around God is that they deem beliefs as truth. And since so many beliefs around God simply do not add up, clearly Real Truth is not what they have. If you have realized this, why do you base God on all the beliefs you have heard from others in the past when you know they are wrong?

You want so desperately to place me in that religion, beliefs box, yet you make no effort to Discover the Real Truth for yourself. Don't you see? Religion has corrupted your thinking into valuing Beliefs. Why do you copy religion in your thinking?

your quote:yes, you said that but you continue to fail totally in telling me what real thing God is. This is your failure of "directness".

My Answer: You ignore everything I have said to you in favor of your Beliefs. Did I not Directly tell you God is a Spiritual Being? Did I not Directly tell you how to Discover all the answers for yourself? Now if you want me to serve up all the answers so you can choose whether to believe or not, that defeats the purpose of God's system. Sorry, that is not going to happen. In reality, I have probably said to much.

Each person chooses their own path then must Discover those answers for themselves. You will never acquire Wisdom any other way.

You are lucky. I have pointed you in the right direction. No one pointed me. All I had was a desire to know the Real Truth and undying effort in that task. Sometimes people who search find what they are searching for.

Real Truth has nothing to do with believing and accepting. Purge yourself of the believing and accepting thinking or you are likely to Discover very little.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is Someone you are not capable of manufacturing, creating, or duplicating.
How do you know that while nonetheless being unable to tell me what a real god is, such that if I find a suspect I can determine whether it's God or not?
On the other hand, when the knowledge is not known, people patch the gap with beliefs.
But you're yet to specify what "the knowledge" is actually knowledge of.
Without beliefs, we would lock up just like my old computer when all the facts were not known.
The important thing, it seems to me, is to know which of your beliefs are well founded in fact; or that they're not and should be employed only when keeping that datum in sight.
The only mistake people are making around God is that they deem beliefs as truth. And since so many beliefs around God simply do not add up, clearly Real Truth is not what they have. If you have realized this, why do you base God on all the beliefs you have heard from others in the past when you know they are wrong?
I don't. I think instead that there is not only no real god but no coherent concept of a real god.
You want so desperately to place me in that religion, beliefs box
On the contrary, I don't want to place you anywhere. You're the one insisting that God has objective existence, can be found in nature, is not purely conceptual with no real counterpart ─ and at the same time you're the one entirely failing to describe a real god such that when we find a real suspect we can determine whether it's God or not.
yet you make no effort to Discover the Real Truth for yourself.
There you go again ─ "real truth" indeed. I've asked you before what objective test you use to determine whether any statement is true or not, and you haven't answered. I've pointed out that I use the "correspondence" definition, that truth is a quality of statements, and that a statement is true to the extent that it corresponds with / accurately reflects objective reality, the world external to the self.
your quote:yes, you said that but you continue to fail totally in telling me what real thing God is. This is your failure of "directness".

My Answer: You ignore everything I have said to you in favor of your Beliefs. Did I not Directly tell you God is a Spiritual Being?
Did I not directly tell you no objective test can distinguish "spiritual", "supernatural", "immaterial" from "imaginary"? And that if you disagree, you have only to state what that objective test is?
Did I not Directly tell you how to Discover all the answers for yourself?
No, you were and have remained particularly incoherent on that very point. You have never commended any precise course of action that you claim will result in the identification of a real god. You have always implicitly left it up to the individual imagination to invent an answer.
Now if you want me to serve up all the answers so you can choose whether to believe or not, that defeats the purpose of God's system.
Yes, I can walk through walls, travel in time, fly through the air, and raise the dead, but no, I'm not going to show you any examples, and no, you'll have to work out for yourself how I do it.

Blah blah blah.

Bird123

How do you know that while nonetheless being unable to tell me what a real god is, such that if I find a suspect I can determine whether it's God or not?
But you're yet to specify what "the knowledge" is actually knowledge of.
The important thing, it seems to me, is to know which of your beliefs are well founded in fact; or that they're not and should be employed only when keeping that datum in sight.
I don't. I think instead that there is not only no real god but no coherent concept of a real god.
On the contrary, I don't want to place you anywhere. You're the one insisting that God has objective existence, can be found in nature, is not purely conceptual with no real counterpart ─ and at the same time you're the one entirely failing to describe a real god such that when we find a real suspect we can determine whether it's God or not.
There you go again ─ "real truth" indeed. I've asked you before what objective test you use to determine whether any statement is true or not, and you haven't answered. I've pointed out that I use the "correspondence" definition, that truth is a quality of statements, and that a statement is true to the extent that it corresponds with / accurately reflects objective reality, the world external to the self.
Did I not directly tell you no objective test can distinguish "spiritual", "supernatural", "immaterial" from "imaginary"? And that if you disagree, you have only to state what that objective test is?
No, you were and have remained particularly incoherent on that very point. You have never commended any precise course of action that you claim will result in the identification of a real god. You have always implicitly left it up to the individual imagination to invent an answer.
Yes, I can walk through walls, travel in time, fly through the air, and raise the dead, but no, I'm not going to show you any examples, and no, you'll have to work out for yourself how I do it.

Blah blah blah.

You do not listen. You only hear what your beliefs are then ignore the rest. The only other answer is what I am telling you is going over your head. Clearly. you are not ready to Discover anything. You are trapped within the box you have created for yourself.

Maybe there is another path:

How do I know you exist?

You asked who is God? Who are you?