• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Short-story-summaries The Game

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This is the game where we trick you into writing short book reports about stories that have never actually been written. If you're brave, and if you sometimes have a clue, then you can do it.

To play:
  • The post above you will have a story title. You must briefly describe or summarize what the story was about and how it ended. Use at least 2 sentences, please. I would appreciate it being funny, too; whenever the title allows.
  • After the book report add a couple of blank lines and give the title of a new story for the next person to report about.

Note: Keep in mind the forum rules. If a user of the forum has not given permission then don't talk about them, and limit mention of real people to famous people only (for legal reasons). Remember that talking about famous people can be risky, however. You probably should stick to using fictional names for people in the real world.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
This is the story about one of the extra bricks that everyone throws away. This one travels out to sea looking for friends and becomes part of a whale's intestinal tract. Somebody hears about it and writes yet another Pacific Rim film based upon it, and the brick gets famous.

Next title: Mom Catches Child Surfing RF

David T

Premium Member
This story opens s up with a child born. Strange things start to happen when this child is in the room. Then one day the parents greatest fears are realized, the child is on the computer plotting armegeddon posting under a wide variety of names on Religious forums . It is the ANTICHRIST!!! Or Omen the redux 3 D version.

The pan shot into the computer on the forum name with proper scary music is required to really feel it.

Next title: mysterious ailment sweeps humanity.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
This story is about an apocalyptic disease that has no symptoms, no ill effects, and no noticeable damage to man nor animal. Many plot twists ensue as scientists, doctors, and one lone believer tries to find a cure for this disease that may or may not signal the end of life as we know it.

Next title: Laura, the Sock Hop Queen from space.

David T

Premium Member
This story is about an apocalyptic disease that has no symptoms, no ill effects, and no noticeable damage to man nor animal. Many plot twists ensue as scientists, doctors, and one lone believer tries to find a cure for this disease that may or may not signal the end of life as we know it.

Next title: Laura, the Sock Hop Queen from space.
Omg everyone dies with no symptoms!!! Awesome better than I imagined. Btw it's this what ever this is is why some of are here.!!!!

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Omg everyone dies with no symptoms!!! Awesome better than I imagined. Btw it's this what ever this is is why some of are here.!!!!

You must have read book two. No one dies nor gets sick from this malady in book one.