• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Short Break

Laika

Premium Member
Hey Everyone,

Just so you know I will be taking a short break from the forum until Friday or Saturday. So if I don't reply until then, that is why. I'm going on a three day vacation away from the house, the internet and my parents. It's nothing special, as it is only a local premier inn about 2 hours bus ride from me, but that's far enough to give me a bit of space! Yippee!

So I will catch up with you all then.

Lots of love, Laika. :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Hey Everyone,

Just so you know I will be taking a short break from the forum until Friday or Saturday. So if I don't reply until then, that is why. I'm going on a three day vacation away from the house, the internet and my parents. It's nothing special, as it is only a local premier inn about 2 hours bus ride from me, but that's far enough to give me a bit of space! Yippee!

Enjoy

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Hey Everyone,

Have a wonderful time :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Be careful.
I heard there's a bug going around.
health-beauty-insect-bug-nurses-office-sickness-pknn1261_low.jpg

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hey Everyone,

You have my permission :p

Laika

Premium Member

Have a wonderful time :)

Be careful.
I heard there's a bug going around.
health-beauty-insect-bug-nurses-office-sickness-pknn1261_low.jpg

You have my permission :p

Have loads of fun.

Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I hope you had a pleasant few days. Rather than start a new thread, I'll update you here. :)

I spent the few days going in between meetings with a local housing charity and the citizens advice bureau. This was mainly to explore issues around housing and benefits to see what options are available for improving my personal situation. As I live in a rural area, it's more convenient to "get stuff done" when I'm in my nearest city and everything is in walking distance. So a very productive few days (if stressful at times).

On the more "holiday" side of things, I had lots of nice food though and tuned in to watch some Star Trek and Sonic Boom on the bedroom's TV set. I did get up very early on Wednesday Morning and walked over the local commons on the south of the city, with some very pleasant views and local horses grazing on the hill side.

The pictures below are from google (I didn't have a camera) in case you are interested in seeing some of rural Lincolnshire. The cathedral dominates the Lincoln skyline. :)

7256913038_e1c5e384de_b.jpg

NYxog7zDs0Eo8gtLB6UKUA8RKN7x3zzwQFo9jrkx5pmHuWSVgGxbg9SP21snWTV_-YNBogmI6TcfI_i_xRxeGoa-S94MhT-HjBnlGpMLRs60PpJdKP5WRDWlRieMOjlWpa-A

Lincoln-BrayfordPool.jpg

I hope to do something similar within the next two or three months (to get away from the house). But it will depend on how the Coronavirus plays out in the UK. May be better to stay put depending how things progress, so we will see. :)