• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shocking news: Biden wins Georgia . . . again.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I read an OPED today with the thesis that anyone in Congress who votes for anything he proposes will be attacked and primaried by Trump and Co. The thesis is that Trump will never admit Biden won (true), that Trump's control over the 'reds' will remain very very strong (probably true) and that Trump has enough money for his PAC to enforce his will (probably true) along with his armed terrorists threats and more (probably true).

Given that the majority of 'reds' are hiding in their closets refusing to admit Biden won for fear of Trump, I'm afraid that this dark vision is possible. I hope this is wrong.

Counting all those Biden votes over and over again strikes me as a form of greed.

Like Scrooge McDuck counting his stacks of coin.

But hey if Trumpers want to watch the replay of Biden windmill dunking for the win over and over again I’m down.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Trump is such a secret loser he just loves to experience it again and again - and don't ask about all the whips and canes he has in his purpose built classroom for the 'ladies' to use on him. :oops: