• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

shocking claim! (Turkish news...)

.lava

Veteran Member
hi :)
maybe many of you do not know but nowadays there is a case in Turkish courts. there are some men accusing of establishing an organization against government within government. there are many names on the list. accusations are terrible. includes selling guns to PKK, arranging bombings, assassinations...etc.

anyways. everyday some interesting news show about the case as people confess. today, again a shocking new showed. one who spoke was a lady (she's not a suspect) who's married to a journalist. her husband was Ugur Mumcu, writer of newspaper called Cumhuriyet, who was killed in 1993. what she claim surprisingly match with what the main suspect was accused for. here you go;

one of the main suspect of the case is Veli Kucuk. police found many documents in his house. one of the documents was written by MIT (Turkish Intelligence Service) to be sent to Turkish President of that day (1993). it is sealed as Top secret document and it is official report of Turkish Intelligence Service. this official document that's top secret and titled as Ugur Mumcu, contains this: USA, with the intention to control Middle East and to prevent Turkey becoming a religious nation, they arranged 6 men of special team who were trained in OADNA, to enter Turkey by using sea base named Hayre. this particular organization was controled by a guy named Haim Bar Lev and CIA. it was said that these team were given duty to kill Ugur Mumcu and another journalist who happens to be still alive today. this official report also says that, after assassination of Ugur Mumcu, these six men did not leave Turkey. it is reported that they stayed in the legation of Israel in Ankara. this report was written after 10 days of assassination of Ugur Mumcu.

what did wife say? of course she is not a suspect. she says she does not know anything about this case. yet there is one thing she knows that happened before Ugur Mumcu died. Israeli Ambassador calls Ugur Mumucu and he invites this journalist man for private dinner. they agree to have private dinner on 8th of January. during that dinner Ambassador asks 'Aren't you afraid of getting killed?'. Ugur Mumcu feels surprised and asks 'Why? Why should i be afraid of?' at night when he gets home he tells about it to his wife. he does not understand why Israeli Ambassador invited him for dinner. 16 days after dinner he gets killed.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Indeed, this is a real disturb. Don't forget the last bombing in Turkey too. Things are changing quickly there because the secular army's leaders "the most powerful in Turkey" are not happy with the new government. They will definitely plan to hunt them down.

By the way, i'm wondering, why did this appear to the surface now? why now?

.lava

Veteran Member
Indeed, this is a real disturb. Don't forget the last bombing in Turkey too. Things are changing quickly there because the secular army's leaders "the most powerful in Turkey" are not happy with the new government. They will definitely plan to hunt them down.

By the way, i'm wondering, why did this appear to the surface now? why now?

my dear TashaN, i should remind you that some suspects actually are retired military men who have power to organize taking down a government. i am not very good at translating stuff. buıt it is now known that these people are the ones who forced RP to resign. they set them up by making up stories, using innocent religious people..etc. this is to much. not even over yet. the worst part is these betrayals who think they know better than public, were related to some foreign intelligence agencies. it looks like that anyway. if that's the truth then it is obvious they were not doing it for goodness of Turkey. thank God, it is not just AKP who don't let go and keep on digging, it is also Turkish army who supports this case to go on. yet, bombs go off. well, time will tell and truth will out sooner or later.

why do you say 'why now?'? would you please share what you think? i am in it so there could be stuff i can't realize.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think even the army might let some stuff go in order to show how the country is unstable under the new government. I thought it was too obvious.

.lava

Veteran Member
I think even the army might let some stuff go in order to show how the country is unstable under the new government. I thought it was too obvious.

case is not about time of AKP. before even AKP was established, these guy were in action. this is the first time in our history (after Ottoman i mean) some strong figures are arrested. the head of the organization is still a mystery though. well, pray for us TashaN. that's the best you can do.

btw: they did not close AKP. that case is over now.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
case is not about time of AKP. before even AKP was established, these guy were in action. this is the first time in our history (after Ottoman i mean) some strong figures are arrested. the head of the organization is still a mystery though. well, pray for us TashaN. that's the best you can do.

Insha'Allah this fitnah will disappear.

btw: they did not close AKP. that case is over now.

Yeah, i was following the case on the news. :)

By the way, i know AKP is the government but what does it stand for, and the PPK as well.