• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shiva is the name of the 666 in Revelations, is Shiva Satan?

proudpagan

News flash. Tabu in this forum is a married woman herself with husband and children for many years, and has not left her husband or family.

Okay fine your individual choice . Stick to brahmakumaris . I dont think there is any point in further debating .

DennisTate

I just want to have an honest discussion about this, the point of this post is to have just that. It's NOT my intention to disrespect anyone's religion, beliefs, gods/goddesses, etc.

Satan may actually be Shiva in the east. I have included an article on this at the bottom of this one. This is also shown in the bible in Revelation, the number of the beast, the beast is another name of the serpent agathodaemon, the symbol of the soul, the serpentine system, in the ancient world. The number of which is 666.

The ancient Pythagorean's who were part of the Golden Chain, the knowledge of Egypt to India. Showed god as the Pentagram with the number 666 underneath. The pentagram is the symbol of Venus who is the serpent, this is where the baphomet comes from. The androgynous serpent. Lucifer is another name of Venus as well.

This 666 is the symbol of the reborn soul and of God. Now, a friend of mines whom is Greek and who has ancient knowledge in Greek, showed me in the Greek Bible the 666 is put as Xi Chi Stau. However the original spelling of the 666 in the ancient world and this is the revealing part. Its Chi Vav Vav. In ancient Kabala the repeating of letters in this case would just be filling in the number code, its the actual letters to be used here in kabala would be ChiVav.... And from here the Vav becomes Va as the Kabala texts show.

Chiva is the ancient name of the serpent God associated with the moon in the Near East, which is originally male, this was also spelled as Sheba the B and V are double letters so one can be exchanged for the other. Sheba becomes Shiva further east were this knowledge came from. Shiva is still called Lord Chandra, the Moon God. The Chiva is also called The Breath of Life. The prana energy of the soul and all creation which is shown as the serpent in Hinduism. The Chi is Shi.

In Hinduism Shiva is called.... Kabala Iswara, the Lord of the Kabala.

In ancient Kabala letters are numbers and numbers are used to spell letters.

The 666 of the bible is originally spelling Shiva in numerological code. That they took from the Pagans. Which is showing that the name of Shiva is the Agathodaemon the serpent kundlalini, the breath of life itself. This is why after erasing the Vav and replacing it with Stau they also changed the spelling later to Xi Chi Stau, erasing the original name.

SOURCES:

The Greek Kabala, Kieren Barry

Myths And Gods Of India, Alain Danielou

The Gnostic's And Their Remains, Charles King

Gnosis The Secrets Of Solomon's Temple Revealed, Philip Gardiner

The Magicians Companion, Whitcomb

How Shiva may be "Satan":

The symbol of the Ankh in Egyptian has a specific name its a letter that spells the name of a divinity. The Ankh is in two parts the top is the Shi letter and the shaft the Va letter in Egyptian. This in Egyptian symbolism forms the formula of the Ankh which spells Shiva. And is called: Infinity, Eternity. This symbol later becomes the trident letter in the ancient alphabet. Some think the concept of infinity or eternity in Sanskrit is called Sat-an.

The Ankh is originally called An in Egyptian. In India, An is also a ancient name of Shiva. Who carries the trident. The symbol of the Ankh in Egypt is the Trident in the east.

The An is also called the Anki in Sumeria, which had the same culture as the Egyptians. Anki is the proper spelling of Enki. Who is also called SAT-AN in Sumeria as well.

In ancient Sumeria:

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki but in parts of Chaldea (Ancient Sumeria) he had been called Shaitan."

Shaitan is Arabic for Satan.

Anki is called the Lord of the Eye. The Eye of Shiva in Hinduism. The Ankh was drawn in Egyptian art pointing to the forehead to symbolize the open eye.

The Ankh is the symbol of life in Egypt and Anki is the God of the Waters of Life in Sumeria. Shiva as a mantra is used in the head to activate the pineal gland which secrets the dew which is the water of life the Soma or Amrit which means "Immortality" in Sanskrit. Satan is also Satanama in Hinduism a mantra to open the third eye.

The ancient texts in the east and near east state that Shiva ruled the golden age of humanity in Kumara Kandam and taught humans spiritual, cosmic knowledge so that humans could ascend, in the first Sangha.

SOURCE:

The Kemetic Tree Of Life, Ashby

The Western Mysteries, Hulse

Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock

Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, Danielou

Underworld, Graham Hancock

Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner

Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, Pinkham

The Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank Joseph

The Blue Apples, William Henry

Starwalkers, William Henry

Very interesting indeed!

Here are a couple of related questions....

Could Lucifer be the name for the white horse of Revelation 6 and 19?

Psalms 18:10 "And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: yea, he did fly upon the wings of the wind."

Ezekiel 28:16

"By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire."

Can some cherubs look like a horse with wings, Pegasus?

Revelations 6:2 "And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer."

Could this be Moshiach ben Ephrayim / Yosef?

Revelation 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war."

Could this be Moshiach ben David?

Could riding on the white horse... mean that Satan's kingdom has fallen and Satan has returned to the G-d of Abraham?

Does a major fallen angel return to G-d and divide the kingdom of Satan and...

cause it to fall?

..."but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10 RSV)

In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!

...."And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"
(Matthew 12)

Sushil Tamang

I just want to have an honest discussion about this, the point of this post is to have just that. It's NOT my intention to disrespect anyone's religion, beliefs, gods/goddesses, etc.

Satan may actually be Shiva in the east. I have included an article on this at the bottom of this one. This is also shown in the bible in Revelation, the number of the beast, the beast is another name of the serpent agathodaemon, the symbol of the soul, the serpentine system, in the ancient world. The number of which is 666.

The ancient Pythagorean's who were part of the Golden Chain, the knowledge of Egypt to India. Showed god as the Pentagram with the number 666 underneath. The pentagram is the symbol of Venus who is the serpent, this is where the baphomet comes from. The androgynous serpent. Lucifer is another name of Venus as well.

This 666 is the symbol of the reborn soul and of God. Now, a friend of mines whom is Greek and who has ancient knowledge in Greek, showed me in the Greek Bible the 666 is put as Xi Chi Stau. However the original spelling of the 666 in the ancient world and this is the revealing part. Its Chi Vav Vav. In ancient Kabala the repeating of letters in this case would just be filling in the number code, its the actual letters to be used here in kabala would be ChiVav.... And from here the Vav becomes Va as the Kabala texts show.

Chiva is the ancient name of the serpent God associated with the moon in the Near East, which is originally male, this was also spelled as Sheba the B and V are double letters so one can be exchanged for the other. Sheba becomes Shiva further east were this knowledge came from. Shiva is still called Lord Chandra, the Moon God. The Chiva is also called The Breath of Life. The prana energy of the soul and all creation which is shown as the serpent in Hinduism. The Chi is Shi.

In Hinduism Shiva is called.... Kabala Iswara, the Lord of the Kabala.

In ancient Kabala letters are numbers and numbers are used to spell letters.

The 666 of the bible is originally spelling Shiva in numerological code. That they took from the Pagans. Which is showing that the name of Shiva is the Agathodaemon the serpent kundlalini, the breath of life itself. This is why after erasing the Vav and replacing it with Stau they also changed the spelling later to Xi Chi Stau, erasing the original name.

SOURCES:

The Greek Kabala, Kieren Barry

Myths And Gods Of India, Alain Danielou

The Gnostic's And Their Remains, Charles King

Gnosis The Secrets Of Solomon's Temple Revealed, Philip Gardiner

The Magicians Companion, Whitcomb

How Shiva may be "Satan":

The symbol of the Ankh in Egyptian has a specific name its a letter that spells the name of a divinity. The Ankh is in two parts the top is the Shi letter and the shaft the Va letter in Egyptian. This in Egyptian symbolism forms the formula of the Ankh which spells Shiva. And is called: Infinity, Eternity. This symbol later becomes the trident letter in the ancient alphabet. Some think the concept of infinity or eternity in Sanskrit is called Sat-an.

The Ankh is originally called An in Egyptian. In India, An is also a ancient name of Shiva. Who carries the trident. The symbol of the Ankh in Egypt is the Trident in the east.

The An is also called the Anki in Sumeria, which had the same culture as the Egyptians. Anki is the proper spelling of Enki. Who is also called SAT-AN in Sumeria as well.

In ancient Sumeria:

As Laurence Gardener showed in his book: Genesis Of The Grail Kings that....

"The Serpent Lord was Enki but in parts of Chaldea (Ancient Sumeria) he had been called Shaitan."

Shaitan is Arabic for Satan.

Anki is called the Lord of the Eye. The Eye of Shiva in Hinduism. The Ankh was drawn in Egyptian art pointing to the forehead to symbolize the open eye.

The Ankh is the symbol of life in Egypt and Anki is the God of the Waters of Life in Sumeria. Shiva as a mantra is used in the head to activate the pineal gland which secrets the dew which is the water of life the Soma or Amrit which means "Immortality" in Sanskrit. Satan is also Satanama in Hinduism a mantra to open the third eye.

The ancient texts in the east and near east state that Shiva ruled the golden age of humanity in Kumara Kandam and taught humans spiritual, cosmic knowledge so that humans could ascend, in the first Sangha.

SOURCE:

The Kemetic Tree Of Life, Ashby

The Western Mysteries, Hulse

Christ In Egypt, D.M. Murdock

Gods Of Love And Ecstasy, Danielou

Underworld, Graham Hancock

Genesis of the Grail Kings, Laurence Gardner

Guardians Of The Holy Grail, Mark, Pinkham

The Lost Civilization Of Lemuria, Frank Joseph

The Blue Apples, William Henry

Starwalkers, William Henry

Dear All,

God loves and the love for true and honest devotees by Shiva Shakti is unconditional, compassionate and blissful.

For me, the path of truth, honor and righteousness best described by teachings of Shiva Shakti is a journey to experiential transcendence in love, devotion, prayer, benevolence and humility.

Shiva Shakti comes to my soul, heart and mind as first experience "the auspicious one"; and It doesn't matter what the rest of world thinks, what matters to them or what opinion they make. All of these people thought processes are secondary and miscellaneous to me.

Kindly note that the "Sanatan Vedic Dharma" is the true inception of supreme and righteous religion, and all other forms of religions came aftermath.

There ain't anything the auspicious one like Shiva. Shiva without Shakti and Shakti without Shiva means nothing. The union of Shiva Shakti is the pure transcendence form.

Becoming spiritual in different section of religion doesn't make any one a God Realized One, only way is through Shiva Shakti.

Eternal love for Shiva Shakti.

Sushil

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
Kindly note that the "Sanatan Vedic Dharma" is the true inception of supreme and righteous religion, and all other forms of religions came aftermath.

Eternal love for Shiva Shakti.

Sushil

True religion for you, or for everyone?

I've very rarely heard practitioners of dharmic faiths speak of their faith as 'the one and only true religion'. In fact one of the philosophical reasons I'm a Hindu is exactly that we don't normally speak in these terms.