• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shirdi Sai Baba history

Aamir Khanp

Shirdi SaiBaba remains a popular saint and is worshipped mainly in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka and of course world over. Debate on his Hindu or Muslim origins continues to take place. He is also revered by several notable Hindu and Sufi religious leaders. Some of his disciples received fame as spiritual figures and saints. http://questionsgems.com/sai-baba-questions/

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
@Aamir Khanp

I consider Shirdi Sai Baba to be a divine incarnation.

What are your thoughts on him?

Are you also familiar with Satya Sai Baba and if so, what are your thoughts on him? I also consider him to be a divine incarnation.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
As a devotee of Avatar Meher Baba, I revere Shirdi Sai Baba as the Qutub al-Irshad, the "Pole" of the spiritual hierarchy of his time.

It was also quite some experience visiting his Samadhi Mandhir in 2012 - being immersed in the devotion of so many.

You did not ask me but my thoughts on Satya Sai Baba is that he was not at the same level as Sai Baba from Shirdi and certainly not a 'reincarnation' since to me once someone is realized they are not reborn except for the Avatar.

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Shirdi SaiBaba remains a popular saint and is worshipped mainly in Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka and of course world over. Debate on his Hindu or Muslim origins continues to take place. He is also revered by several notable Hindu and Sufi religious leaders. Some of his disciples received fame as spiritual figures and saints. http://questionsgems.com/sai-baba-questions/

I know the San Saba songbird. Are they related?

Ciao

- viole

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

What is it you wish to debate?

sachdham

What is it you wish to debate?

its a individual opinion regarding "Debate on his Hindu or Muslim origins continues to take place" as the knowledge always differentiate the power of thinking of individual. but yes if we consider the facts related to sai baba regarding Hindu or muslim origins it totally depends upon the knowledge you have collected from different sources for sai baba or may be sai baba ringtone.