• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shipwrecked!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Luke Wolf said:
Now I'm confused.
corrupt_priest said:
i think im entitled to concur with luke
Pussyfoot Mouse said:
What's going on?
no confusion...he's just having fun and interjecting stuff to throw us. nothing to do with the story...just ignore his jokes when it comes to the story.

And Kowalski...nice try DUDE;) :jam:

Pussyfoot Mouse

Super Mom
Kowalski said:
Then we lit a big fire from the driftwood, somehow power was found da ghetto blaster, and everybody got up and danced like crazee man, yeah, and then the people got so high I had to tie them down. Whoa, what a party man.
Oh, whew! I was beginning to think we ended up on Gilligan's Island, I was going to be stuck as "Maryanne". :biglaugh:

Kowalski

Draka said:
no confusion...he's just having fun and interjecting stuff to throw us. nothing to do with the story...just ignore his jokes when it comes to the story.

And Kowalski...nice try DUDE;) :jam:
Hey, I'm giving this story a twist with a difference, let the people dance, more sooon.

Cheers :162:

K

Draka

Wonder Woman
bumpin this up...last post number relevent to story was 158 (was mine so waiting for others to post)

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Draka said:
I pull the bag of water out and tell everyone they are welcome to have some.

"This water is fine. Standing water may be contaminated, but this was not standing water. There are thick vines in these woods here and you can use vines as a source of uncontaminated fresh water. They are full of it. You simply slice the vine a certain way and drain the water. It may not taste like most water you have had, but I assure you it is the cleanest form you can find."

I listened to the others as they talked a bit about themselves and got two impressions... we have some people here who one would be lucky to be stranded with, and the more they talk the more familiar they seem. Like I should somehow know these people or have met them before. Well, as strange as that may sound, I know a lot of people I can't recall a lot. I pull out my pentacle from beneath my shirt and trace the circle over and over with my fingers while lost in thought. Silently praying in my mind for everything to work out alright.
that was the last relevant post - so lets kick this off again

i sit and watch some members of our group finish digging a hole with small trenches in it, to set a fire going whilest concealing the glow from the possible pirate threat still out to sea, i hear a small coughing noise by my side, i look over to see that the girl i rescued from the boat has awoken, and looks very scared

"are you alright?" i ask her. "where .... where am i? wheres mummy???" she asks me through red eyes, starting to swell with tears. "its alright, there was an incident on the boat we were on." i told her, "so where's mummy" she asked me again, a small look of realisation dawning on her small fragile face. "how old are you?" i ask her, trying to distract ehr slightly from the horrible truth about to fall on her. "im eight years old, it's my birthday today .... where's my mummy?" she askes me again. "whats your name? im michael" i tell her, "naomi" she replies. "well naomi, im affraid there is some bad news, when we were on the boat, we were attacked by a lot of nasty people, there was a lot of confusion, and as i was trying to escape the confusion, i saw you on the floor alone, so i picked you up and carried you with me".

"i remember that, but i couldn't see you, i thought ... ... ... i thought you were mummy" she told me nervously. "im sorry, but i couldn't leave you there alone, i looked round but i couldn't see your mum around, i don't know where she is ......." "so, you are the one who ran with me down the corridors, and so, you are the one who jumped into the water with me aswell" naomi said, tryign to figure out the series of events for herself. "it was indeed" i reply, "we ended up being rescued from the water by some of these people here, and then we got to this island, and since then, well, we don't know whats going ot happen, but i promise i will look after you". "thankyou" she replies, and then burst's into tears of remorse

"all i can do is comfort her, hold her, so that she feels that she is not alone" i think to myself, "she's got a rough life ahead of her if her mother isn't found, i just hope she will bond with me, so that i can help to relieve this massive burden from her"

Kowalski

Yay, so we bonded like glue, and she said, 'if mummy doesn't come back, does that mean I can go to the beach party tomorrow night ?'' Why yes, of course' I replied, 'we gonna have a good time, yeah, weez gonna get loaded, and dance, yeah, taking me on home.'

'Will my mummy come to the party ?' she asked nervously, why yes, I said to reassure her. Oh damm, I hope not she grinned, 'cos I wanna stay up all night and dance',

And she yelled,' let the people rock', so I smiled back and said, ' yep child, we is gonna rock dis joint', and I thought to myself, As long as the batteries last for da Ghetto Blaster, after that, weez in real trouble, yeah.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Kowalski said:
Yay, so we bonded like glue, and she said, 'if mummy doesn't come back, does that mean I can go to the beach party tomorrow night ?'' Why yes, of course' I replied, 'we gonna have a good time, yeah, weez gonna get loaded, and dance, yeah, taking me on home.'

'Will my mummy come to the party ?' she asked nervously, why yes, I said to reassure her. Oh damm, I hope not she grinned, 'cos I wanna stay up all night and dance',

And she yelled,' let the people rock', so I smiled back and said, ' yep child, we is gonna rock dis joint', and I thought to myself, As long as the batteries last for da Ghetto Blaster, after that, weez in real trouble, yeah.
that was more out of place than a straight man in NG1 :biglaugh:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Can we get back to the story now?

I watch Michael with the little girl...so heartwrenching. He is so good with her though. I can't imagine what things are going to be like with one so little here. It will take all of us to watch out for her. Well, I guess it is said "it takes a village to raise a child". Not that we are going to raising her. I don't really intend on being here that long.

I look up at the sky...the moon is close to full...I think tomorrow is the full moon. Damn. I would normally be doing ritual, but I just don't know how that is going to happen now. All I need is for these people to be like a few people I have known in my past and start preaching at me. Well, maybe I can sneak away for a little bit down the beach tomorrow night for a little solitude. Ritual in the water is always good, and perhaps I can use the time to do a little communicating and prayer over this situation. Can't hurt. I still am clutching at my pentacle and tracing the circle with my fingers lost in this thought.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
(Sorry I haven't been posting much in the story, as of late! I'll try to get my act together!Thanks for keeping me in the story, Draka! *hugs*)

Meggie watches Jen, wondering if she's considering leaving for ritual-work and thinking of how thankful she was the Jen helped her from the craft.

She glances toward the young girl. Was it "Naomi" that the girl had called herself just now? She hopes that the girl will never be left in her own care- the poor girl had suffered enough, and didn't need to be in the charge of someone who frequently didn't even have the navigation skills to avoid getting lost in their own mind, let alone a deserted island.

Kowalski

Maggie soon discovers that Jen, is sifting through the wreckage still strewn about the beach, What you doing Honey, says Maggie. Well, you know big dude is throwing another partee tonight ? Yay, says Maggie, there's a good time coming, oh yeah girl. Well, says, Jen, Maybe one of these crates has some Dre Cd's in it, a shot in the dark, but worth a look yaya, I feel like some California loving tonight. Oh yeah thought Maggie, dig that West Coast Vibe.......

Draka

Wonder Woman
I keep looking over at the woman I helped off the ship and the familiarity is killing me. I KNOW I know her. In all the excitement and the adrenaline rush I haven't paid that much attention to it, but it strikes me now as I sit contemplating. I look at her curly short brown hair, her eyes, her face...damn I know I have met her before. No...couldn't be...what are the chances?

"Meggie? ...Feathers?" I timidly say to her. Wondering if I've gone mad all the while. She looks at me with a little shock in her eyes and I realize I'm right. So I just announce...

"Draka"

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Meggie is startled to hear both of her names, especaially "Feathers". She wasn't sure if anyone outside of her spiritual community knew her by that name, except, of course, for her friends at RF... She squeals with glee and jumps up to tackle Jen.

"Draka! Ohmygodsit'ssogoodtoseeyou, butnotthatI'mhappythatyouchrashedwithmebecausethatwouldmeanIwashappyyoucrashed, butI'mjustsoexcitedtoseeyou!" she shouts in one breath.

Draka

Wonder Woman
"OOMPH!"

I'm tackled to the ground and hugged so tight while Meggie is babbling so quickly it's hard to keep up with what she is saying. But I think I have the jist. I hug her back and start to laugh...which sounds so out of place considering where we are and why. The others around are starting to stare.

"I'm glad to see you too girl!...You perhaps think you can get off of me though?" My voice filled with laughter.

Kowalski

But she wouldn't get off a me, her hands were straying here and there, and little beads of perspiration slowly ran down my face. Against my rationality, I was feeling responsive, and I leaned back to look her deep in her full monn eyes, she tilted her head slightly to the left, and I leaned towards her moist and trembling lips...Do you ? she barely whispered.........

Draka

Wonder Woman
Kowalski said:
But she wouldn't get off a me, her hands were straying here and there, and little beads of perspiration slowly ran down my face. Against my rationality, I was feeling responsive, and I leaned back to look her deep in her full monn eyes, she tilted her head slightly to the left, and I leaned towards her moist and trembling lips...Do you ? she barely whispered.........
Ummmm...you think this stuff can stop? I really don't picture me and Feathers making out and these little interjections don't have anything to do with the story. Granted they are occasionally a laugh, but what is the purpose of them?

Let's please continue with the story...unless people are wanting to stop it...but as I see it we are just getting started on it.

Kowalski

It's called spice it up, but for now, you can continue your story without further moments of madness from me :) but then again,this is a crazee world..........

K

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Meggie is startled back to awareness and profusely apologizes, dusting Jen off with concern.

"Ack, sorry about that! Were you on the ship?" She thinks, and then realizes that this is a rather silly question. "I mean, why were you on the ship?"

Mike182

Flaming Queer
"feathers" i think to myself ...... "draka..... is this just coincidence..... nah, i don't believe in coincidence"

"hey" i shout across to the couple getting up off the ground. "please ignore me if this sounds wierd, but, would you recognise a corrupt priest if you saw one?" i ask them ....