• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shinto prayer wall

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Shintoism can give a person healing, Spiritual Awakening, intimacy with heavenly beings, a personal relationship with Jesus Christ or god of Jacob, and spiritual satiation without all the stumbling blocks found in dogma and scripture.

Shintoism has no dogma or scripture because it's all about relationship with kami spirits. Shintoism isn't about proselytizing either, and there is no founder.

The Emperor of Shintoism is the only person on Earth with the title emperor, and belongs to the oldest dynasty in history.

I was practicing Shintoism before I even knew what Shintoism was. They don't create temples, they create shrines and leave offerings. That was my thing was creating shrines and paying homage to war dead as they do.

I also was praying to people like Napoleon and praying for war criminals, enshrining and praying to everyday People that nobody else does, and Shintoism is notorious for that tradition.

Anyway,
Japan is our greatest Ally. We need to take away their military restrictions so that they keep North Korea and China in check.
download (18).jpeg
images (82).jpeg
download (17).jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Dogma and scripture causes too much division amongst abrahamic faiths.

Shintoism is about relationship with the Kami, and doing what you feel they are calling you to do.