• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shinto has more adherents than Christianity and Islam combined. Secret of the Werewolf!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Shinto is indeed a larger Religion than Islam, Christianity, and Judaism combined because Shinto is simply "Belief in the Kami". So, anyone who believes in supernatural Sentient beings that can't be seen is a Shinto adherent and believes everything that is intrinsic to what Shinto is.

It is true that Shinto adherents in Japan have different practices, but those traditions aren't intrinsic to Shinto or required. Neither are any ancient writings that are written by Shinto Shamans considered inerrant. Once again, Shinto is simply "Belief in the Kami". Kami would also mean God.

That would make over 85% of the world Shinto adherents. It's the largest major state-Religion I know of because it is so compatible with every Religion I know of.

You can be Monotheist or polytheist and still be Shinto. Also, you don't have to believe in Amaterasu or the Emperor to be a Shinto.

The highest entity in Shinto traditionally is a woman who shapeshifts into a wolf, the Sun Divinity "Amaterasu". But you don't have to believe in her either.

Regarding Werewolves:

Not all are bad.

6664393_129840692722.jpg
the-symbol-of-rome-capitoline-wolf-with_bwc74087303.jpg
c6893ced87b3f302242e8349489d3ef0.jpg
a.s._roma_wolf_1__1.png

Brenda Ball was the original ghost of the "Holy Roman Empire" civilization of the dead I identified as being a wolf. This was before knowing Amaterasu had a wolf form or Denise Naslund's mother's maiden name was Wolf.

Denise was the ghost who introduced me to Shinto (and told me to start enshrining women who were violently murdered and suicides and going back to Mass to receive Holy Communion for them).

So, regarding Brenda, a name that means "sword", I said, "Brenda , let's have a ball!" Then I found a ball with wolf feet on it. As I was on my way to the Shinto Obelisk park near Smith bridge, I found this near three Obelisks:

fetch

Werewolves were thought to be spirits of dead people (ghosts) in folklore or people possessed by them.

On my birthday I was mystified by the 1986-1987 carved into the wall of my favorite chapel.

I was born 1987. She (Yuri love) was born 1986, and I found a 1986 coin before realizing she was the girl I called "Jane Doe 69".

Well, she was a star in the movie " Werewolf in a woman's prison."

I enshrined Amaterasu in her wolf form on a spider aquarium
fetch

to turn my spider into a goshintai , and his cage into a mikoshi portable shrine to her.

Went to Smith bridge and named it "Desiree bridge" , after a girl gang raped and murdered by African migrants, who I just got done enshrining due to coincidence and a nudge from Amaterasu.

fetch

Repeatedly there is the number 18 on bridge signs and she died 2018. I get to the other side of the bridge and (I'll take a picture later) it says "1987/2018".

I was born 1987. She was tortured , raped, and martyred 2018.

Returned home and found this

That is highly significant because I named the bridge after her, and someone at another site was telling me how in tune he is with the spirit of Robin Williams.

The a guy that gave me that "God's bridge" thing while panhandling has the last name Williams. Earlier at a Vietnam War memorial on Capitol Hill I saw a robin acting funny in front of the granite where the names of over a thousand war dead are carved.

The werewolf was posted near some obelisks near smith bridge and Western Ave South Saint Paul.

Then I found a coin near my journal dated 2018, all happened in a few hours period
. I'm sure it's all by chance.

Stay tuned for more info on Brenda's werewolf guild, and how to summon and treat a werewolf, and how to become

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Meanwhile, in all this while the signs are coming, I'm listening to this song I've shared before with the lyrics "There are no ghosts in heaven, there are no ghosts on earth" as these signs followed. Great song, so please listen to it, but I disagree with the lyrics.
fetch
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

desiree-mariottini-1200x1200.jpg
Desiree in the Spirit realm actually has an Obelisk in the land of Nod (Nod was east of the garden of Eden. East of Heaven is the land of Nod, where people don't have to be perfect like in Heaven.)

And I found a tiny plastic Italian flag yesterday.

I know this doesn't have much to do with werewolves, but desiree is in the process of becoming another Amaterasu, and she's from Rome like the legendery Twins who founded the city. Amaterasu was the Capitoline She-wolf I believe, because the legendary Twins who founded Rome had a wolf give them her breast milk to survive, and Amaterasu does things like that.

The wolf became the symbol of the Roman state and Empire and a Mother as well in Rome as in Japan.

2be398ede5935ef24236f39fc15a251f.jpg

So, yesterday I was at the Library and see a book about two women falling in love and read the back. Then I was going to google when a woman named Rachel died, and one of the results was when Rachel Carson died.

Rachel Carson died April 14, today.

thumbs_b_c_fc7f64c0540c07b1f42fcd10f10156b8.jpg
Rachel Carson loved one person more than anyone despite being married to a guy, and it was Dorothy Freeman. Brenda's middle name is carol which means "Freeman". The circular Mirror monument I call "Amaterasu's mirror" on Capitol Hill has the words "Freeman 1987" carved into it.

Carson exchanged over 900 letters to Freeman using very romantic language at times.

It's so weird to get this coincidence the day Carson died anniversary, and she's linked now to Brenda Ball,
641417851.jpeg

whose tombstone ID # begins in 666. The purchase I made at target today left me with a balance on the receipt of $6.66
IMG_20210414_195104.jpg

I was planning on printing out a pic of Olivia Lua and Lia to enshrine today , and go to the store , and new "Moon Pies" are on sale I haven't seen before.

I prayed for a person I know named Lia and prayed "Lia's bosom" would be paradise of the dead on a letter before that, like "Abraham's bosom" was called paradise in Scripture.

Lia is represented by the moon in Scripture, and Lua means Moon as well.

More importantly, on the moon pie, it says "since 1917", my pin # in honor of our Lady of Fatima working a 1917 Solar miracle. (yes, i don't care if the whole internet knows my pin #)
image_15081.jpg
Then return to find foot ball and I her name is ball and recently found other ball with paw marks after asking her to have a ball with me. And I recently got on my bike and hurt my balls.

Returned home this morning with moon pie and see "foot ball" napkins in front of my door. I have a foot fetish and kissed Lia's feet the day I asked her to marry me, and it reminds me though that the only reason I like football is because when Denise Naslund began speaking in 2015, I called Dad in jail to find out her last name is Swedish.

He said you have Swedish on your mom's side. I didn't know that. The football team Herr is called "Vikings.". Swedes were vikings.

The letter I buried before obelisk yesterday was wedged in a pamphlet of the seven sorrows of Mary, by Saint Bridget of Sweden. Then I went to Police officer memorial, and the only police officer mentioned by name is "Daniel O'Connell, killed May 18, feast of Saint Eric, Patron Saint of Sweden.

Regarding 1917 solar miracle. The sun represents Jacob in Scripture, and of course, Amaterasu. I met Lia in 2017 around Mary's first apparition in May.

Fatima was the moon Goddess. I refer to my religion as "League of Ur". UR stands for United Religions.

But Ur was also hometown of Abraham where the most important Deity was "Nanna" the moon Divinity.

Ur means original , primordial, Ancient. My Religion, society, and brotherhood , Queen of Heaven confraternity dates to 4300 BC.

The Library I print out all my shrine pics is George Latimer library, dated 1917.

What does all this mean? HellifIknow!

Werewolf-1056224.jpg
image_15082.jpg
image_15085.jpg

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
The highest entity in Shinto traditionally is a woman who shapeshifts into a wolf, the Sun Divinity "Amaterasu".
Source please.
I ask because the only reference I have been able to find that she is associated with turning into or being a wolf has been from video games, not actual Shinto tradition.

QuestioningMind

Shinto is indeed a larger Religion than Islam, Christianity, and Judaism combined because Shinto is simply "Belief in the Kami". So, anyone who believes in supernatural Sentient beings that can't be seen is a Shinto adherent and believes everything that is intrinsic to what Shinto is.

It is true that Shinto adherents in Japan have different practices, but those traditions aren't intrinsic to Shinto or required. Neither are any ancient writings that are written by Shinto Shamans considered inerrant. Once again, Shinto is simply "Belief in the Kami". Kami would also mean God.

That would make over 85% of the world Shinto adherents. It's the largest major state-Religion I know of because it is so compatible with every Religion I know of.

You can be Monotheist or polytheist and still be Shinto. Also, you don't have to believe in Amaterasu or the Emperor to be a Shinto.

The highest entity in Shinto traditionally is a woman who shapeshifts into a wolf, the Sun Divinity "Amaterasu". But you don't have to believe in her either.

Regarding Werewolves:

Not all are bad.

View attachment 49517 View attachment 49518 View attachment 49519 View attachment 49520

Brenda Ball was the original ghost of the "Holy Roman Empire" civilization of the dead I identified as being a wolf. This was before knowing Amaterasu had a wolf form or Denise Naslund's mother's maiden name was Wolf.

Denise was the ghost who introduced me to Shinto (and told me to start enshrining women who were violently murdered and suicides and going back to Mass to receive Holy Communion for them).

So, regarding Brenda, a name that means "sword", I said, "Brenda , let's have a ball!" Then I found a ball with wolf feet on it. As I was on my way to the Shinto Obelisk park near Smith bridge, I found this near three Obelisks:

fetch

Werewolves were thought to be spirits of dead people (ghosts) in folklore or people possessed by them.

On my birthday I was mystified by the 1986-1987 carved into the wall of my favorite chapel.

I was born 1987. She (Yuri love) was born 1986, and I found a 1986 coin before realizing she was the girl I called "Jane Doe 69".

Well, she was a star in the movie " Werewolf in a woman's prison."

I enshrined Amaterasu in her wolf form on a spider aquarium
fetch

to turn my spider into a goshintai , and his cage into a mikoshi portable shrine to her.

Went to Smith bridge and named it "Desiree bridge" , after a girl gang raped and murdered by African migrants, who I just got done enshrining due to coincidence and a nudge from Amaterasu.

fetch

Repeatedly there is the number 18 on bridge signs and she died 2018. I get to the other side of the bridge and (I'll take a picture later) it says "1987/2018".

I was born 1987. She was tortured , raped, and martyred 2018.

Returned home and found this

That is highly significant because I named the bridge after her, and someone at another site was telling me how in tune he is with the spirit of Robin Williams.

The a guy that gave me that "God's bridge" thing while panhandling has the last name Williams. Earlier at a Vietnam War memorial on Capitol Hill I saw a robin acting funny in front of the granite where the names of over a thousand war dead are carved.

The werewolf was posted near some obelisks near smith bridge and Western Ave South Saint Paul.

Then I found a coin near my journal dated 2018, all happened in a few hours period
. I'm sure it's all by chance.

Stay tuned for more info on Brenda's werewolf guild, and how to summon and treat a werewolf, and how to become

Sounds like shinto is simply another word for theist.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So you have nothing to offer from actual Shinto tradition?

And the actual name of the Shinto deity is Amaterasu-Ōmikami.
Problem is, Shinto tradition isn't considered part of the Religion.

Like Scriptures about Amaterasu aren't considered to be Scripture. It is believed they contain error.

There really are no Shinto Doctrines. They take pride in being a Religion without having Doctrine and Scripture to argue about.

For many Japanese people it has simply been passed down that she is a wolf in the same sense that Jesus is a lamb.

I just know typically when you google images of Amaterasu , a wolf pops up and I read from a Shaman once where Amaterasu allegedly spoke to her as a wolf.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Problem is, Shinto tradition isn't considered part of the Religion.

Like Scriptures about Amaterasu aren't considered to be Scripture. It is believed they contain error.

There really are no Shinto Doctrines. They take pride in being a Religion without having Doctrine and Scripture to argue about.

For many Japanese people it has simply been passed down that she is a wolf in the same sense that Jesus is a lamb.

I just know typically when you google images of Amaterasu , a wolf pops up and I read from a Shaman once where Amaterasu allegedly spoke to her as a wolf.
So the fact that I am unable to find anything online that refers to Amaterasu-Ōmikami as a wolf or transforming into a wolf outside of the video game AND you are unable to present anything that does not use the video game as its source....

I did find this little nit bit:

The title of the game is a pun; the word ōkami (狼) in Japanese means "wolf". The kanji characters (大神), pronounced identically, mean "great deity", so the main character is a great wolf deity.[41] Although pronounced differently, the same characters (大神) are also used in the honorific name of the Shinto sun goddess Amaterasu (天照大神, Amaterasu-ōmikami).
Ōkami - Wikipedia

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So you have nothing to offer from actual Shinto tradition?

And the actual name of the Shinto deity is Amaterasu-Ōmikami.
I'll tell you what.

I'm really tired right now and don't feel like researching why so many images of her pop up as a wolf and where that vision came from, but I'm going to find out what the basis for that is.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
So the fact that I am unable to find anything online that refers to Amaterasu-Ōmikami as a wolf or transforming into a wolf outside of the video game AND you are unable to present anything that does not use the video game as its source....

I did find this little nit bit:

The title of the game is a pun; the word ōkami (狼) in Japanese means "wolf". The kanji characters (大神), pronounced identically, mean "great deity", so the main character is a great wolf deity.[41] Although pronounced differently, the same characters (大神) are also used in the honorific name of the Shinto sun goddess Amaterasu (天照大神, Amaterasu-ōmikami).
Ōkami - Wikipedia
Also, I said "Secret of the werewolf" or woman who shapeshifts into a wolf in jest in the same sense that Jesus shapeshifts into a Lion and a lamb.

Religion is bizzare, so even though I am deeply Religious , because it causes bizzare coincidences and signs I delight in , I make fun of myself for it too, and I think the Bible is asinine and the Shinto tales are ridiculous too.

The difference is, in Shinto, the Religion doesn't say you have to believe the ridiculous tales.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I just accept the tradition that Romulus and Remus were nourished by the breasts of a she-wolf and that it was Amaterasu. However, it is likely that Romulus and Remus never even existed.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Also, I said "Secret of the werewolf" or woman who shapeshifts into a wolf in jest in the same sense that Jesus shapeshifts into a Lion and a lamb.

Religion is bizzare, so even though I am deeply Religious , because it causes bizzare coincidences and signs I delight in , I make fun of myself for it too, and I think the Bible is asinine and the Shinto tales are ridiculous too.

The difference is, in Shinto, the Religion doesn't say you have to believe the ridiculous tales.
Based upon what I can find, your OP is based more on a video game story line than on actual Shinto beliefs.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Based upon what I can find, your OP is based more on a video game story line than on actual Shinto beliefs.
My understanding is that there are no Shinto beliefs other than Kami exist.

The video game calling Amaterasu a wolf , could have been inspired by God, and I think it was. Kind of like Romulus and Remus got to found Rome and give Rome it's name, drinking milk from the breasts of a wolf.

When in fact, Romulus, Remus, and the Capitoline wolf probably never even existed. I still feel through coincidence I'm supposed to try and believe the myth anyway.

But in Shinto there really are not Doctrines about Amaterasu, and the myths are bizzare.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Weird, so I was just saying out loud to Amaterasu, "Amaterasu, I don't know if you really shape shift into a wolf. In my mind you will always the Capitoline She-wolf who nourished the Twins and I live in the Twin Cities. You are Capitol Hill wolf for anyone who desires a she-wolf to breastfeed them. Anyone gets to be Romulus".

No sooner had I finished saying that I saw this:
IMG_20210414_224110.jpg
I guess it's too dark to see, but it says " Orlando". Orlando is a variant of Roland.

My mother's third husband was Roland and my older brother used to call him "Romulus".

0011d9928494cf3bc270e790b30ec300--wolf-love-romulus.jpg