• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Shine Leah! Shine!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
fff.jpg

I love multiple Leah's. When I refer to "Lover's of Leah", I'm referring to those who love the cross, those who love redemptive suffering, tests, and trials from God, the crosses Christ says we must carry daily to be his follower. I am trying to recruit lovers of Leah, but they are few. The lovers of Rachel are many.

Spiritual writers claim Leah represents the cross, and one of our biggest mistakes is to reject her like her husband did. I'm also trying to get people to love Leah in the Bible Independent of the cross, appreciate her, learn from her, and even have a relationship with her, who is my favorite woman of all time.

The moon represents Leah in Joseph's prophetic dream, so I named the moon Leah, and I write this book in honor of the most influential woman to have walked the planet, and it seems no one acknowledges her as such, so this book is an attempt to make Leah shine more brilliantly in our dark times, for the darkness glorifies the moon. I'm the only one I know of who recognizes her as the most influential female in history, and this thread is a book in her honor, which will be the longest book in honor of Old Testament Leah, in the history of the world.

I don't have much competition. I found a children's book about her, and there are books other than the Bible that speak a bit about her, but as far as books where she is the primary focus and who the book is primarily in honor of and paying homage to, I don't know of any other than the one I mentioned.

Leah was favored by God but rejected by men. Beautiful in the eyes of God who looks into the heart and soul. Ugly to the eyes of men so that her beauty would be hidden and known to God alone. Now in Heaven she bears the outward beauty that she carried hidden within the brief fleeting body she had on earth. She teaches us that being poor in the eyes of the world gets us riches in the eyes of God.

Oh my sister Leah, my cross, I'm finally glad I'm a reject, for had I been God's gift to worldly women, I would have no love for thee.

It's strange, people call me "pimp" and "chick-magnet" when I'm not acting really stupid on drugs, and it's because some women get worked up into a frenzy over me without knowing me. This is actually not something to be proud of even by worldly standards if you learn more though.

I have had women follow me at night, take me out to subway and take me to their apartment without us even knowing each other's name. That sounds great but actually it is nothing to envy. These aren't women who I care to be around and tend to be very needy, unwanted, unloved, mentally ill, drug-addicted. I now try to see Leah hidden in them all. I had one of the neighbors of these women grab me and physically restrain me from going to her place because of how crazy her reputation was, and he feared she would harm me.

I was completely clean from something I'm addicted to and can't quit, and had gone years without it, and got back on it as a result of one of these such women walking up next to me at night and literally taking me by the wrist to a restaurant then to her place without even knowing my name. I thought she was an angel sent by God.

A fallen angel maybe, for She got me back into an addiction to something I'd been free of for almost 10 years and I've been hooked ever since. I have women come up to me and tell me they want to do you know what or bring up adult topics and ask me what my favorite position is, but thing is, none of this is flattering or making me feel good and it's not because I'm gay. It's because literally every woman I actually have feelings for rejects me.

I attract troubled women, the unwanted, the abused, the unloved, and they sometimes just latch on to me and hold me tight and I hold them because they are homeless and I can tell if I don't love them no one will, not according to my definition of what love is anyway. Few people find love where a person will sacrifice anything for the well-being of another, and that is what I consider love, not a bunch of good feelings.

So I decided to try to love women that come onto me
, even allowing them to do what would be considered illegal if they were male and I were female like get me very inebriated for the purpose of lowering my inhibitions to the point where they could do with me what I'd not allow with a sober mind.

My love-life is just something very depressing or frightening in the end, with just a story to laugh about with family and friends when the joke is on me, and all circumstances I'd have avoided had I not been drinking or under the influence. I laugh about it but at the same time want to shoot myself over it because it's been unhealthy, immature, reckless, and yes you guessed it, I have had more than one STD.

Every woman I had feelings for had what appeared to be a healthy fear or repugnance of me, and the only women I got with, I had a fear and repugnance for them. The more this happens, the more it unites me to Leah.

So, what does this have to do with Leah? Well, the story of Leah is a story of rejection, unrequited love, and broken dreams. I consider her whole life to be a martyrdom and I would kill myself before enduring the life of being a female who was despised by her husband unloved, unwanted, unappreciated, rejected, and persecuted by the woman she envies, Rachel, whom her husband’s heart belonged to. Women these days get divorces before letting a marriage become such a fiasco, but Leah my hero drank the bitter chalice of daily martyrdom to the last drop.

Even disaster marriages usually have a sweet pleasant honey-moon period. Leah was persecuted, despised, resented, and I’m pretty sure abused, the morning after her marriage. Unrequited love hurts really bad. I have had broken bones and prefer broken bones to be a gentle affliction compared to being around someone regularly who you have feelings for who doesn’t want you and who lives with someone who has what you envy and persecutes you. I'd rather have every bone in my body broken and be tortured to death by the worst serial killer than live an entire life like that, but Leah was made of tough stuff, and God was her strength.

Leah is unique

Leah became my hero because she is unlike other women in Scripture. The Virgin Mary and Queen Esther I do love, but they did not really earn much of anything through effort, and everything seemed to be handed to them by God’s providence.

Leah had to earn her destiny by rebelling against Divine decree, shedding many tears, praying many agonizing prayers, scheming, manipulating, impersonating someone else, taking a huge risk that sounds impossible, and breaking God’s rules, yet God blessed her and rewarded her for it. I know of no other woman in the Bible like that.

(To be continued)

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I decided the Virgin Mary gets enough attention with all the 2 billion plus hail Mary’s recited daily in her honor, so I was going to love Leah as Matriarch and my equivalent of a moon-goddess within the context of Abrahamic monotheism, for the moon is linked to Divine femininity and in Josephs prophetic dream, the moon represents Leah because Rachel was dead at the time of the dream, the sun represents Jacob, and the stars represent the tribes of Israel. So I named the moon Leah, and I salute the moon often saying, “Shine Leah, Shine!”

The tribe of Judah came from Leah’s bloodline, which is the most influential tribe by far, making Leah easily the most influential woman to walk the planet, because without Leah, there is no Jesus, Moses, Mary, King David, Levitical priesthood, Pope, Judaism, Christianity, or Islam.

Leah represents in spiritual writings both the moon and the cross, which is interesting because the moon and the cross are the symbols of Christianity and Islam, the two largest and most influential religions on earth. I try to believe that she will one day unite Christians and Muslims who should both recognize her as their Matriarch. I have a conviction Leah was kept hidden to shine brightly during the end-times, then people will realize how many beautiful Leah's there were hidden within unattractive bodies of every day people they chose to reject, and many will lament that they didn't treat her better so that they could receive her good graces for eternity.

Leah also represents in Spiritual writings “Pain, affliction, suffering, bitterness, agony, and sorrow”, all of which I’ve been fixated on since early childhood.

What I find odd is, despite Leah being so incredible, I'm her biggest fan I know of, and decided I wanted to be her biggest fan on earth, and it looks like I don't have much competition, because she isn't appreciated much, even by Saints, despite the fact that there is no Jesus, Mary, Christianity, or Islam without Leah, and Leah had to completely change her destiny to win that noble bloodline, for she was originally destined to marry Esau, whom God hated. She had to rebel against that and deceive Jacob to receive her glorious destiny and be the vessel that brought the bloodline of the Messiah, the tribe of Judah. So, my goal is to write the biggest book in honor of Leah in the form of an online journal, a collection of threads, where the book just might not end till I am united to my Leah in Heaven. A big theme of the story is unrequited love and rejection.

The Incarnate Leah, my cross, my crown of thorns

The craziest piece of it all, is the worst case of rejection I ever encountered was when I fell in love with a mental health worker named Leah. When I refer to "Incarnate Leah", that is who I'm referring to, for I once mistook her for the incarnation of Leah my spirit-companion, and it nearly cost me my life. She seemed so sweet and was so delightful to be around but I felt like a neglected puppy she was getting to wag his tail, talking to tenderly, getting him excited, then slapping him in the face, leading me to a suicide attempt the day I proposed marriage to her, that put me in a wheelchair with multiple broken bones for ten weeks.

What are the odds that Leah represents the crosses and afflictions of life, and a woman named Leah becomes my greatest cross and affliction? Not good odds.
I used to run twelve miles straight and will never run much again save for run like a clown for short distances and it’s embarrassing. Metal fuses my skeleton together. I had a traumatic brain injury and am lucky I’m not retarted or confined to a wheel chair permanently, because I did break my back twice as well during the fall from three stories onto concrete. I literally FELL in love…hahaha…fell three stories for this girl…

Since she is a mental health worker, I’ve decided to file a grievance against her to her superiors because she works with vulnerable adults, and I would hate to see her put someone else through the brutal crucifixion she put me through. The jump off the building took place in 2017, the day I first kissed her and foolishly asked her to Marry me, and I never actually told her that the suicide attempt was over her and was too embarrassed to admit it until recently, so this is all a “Johnny come-lately” from a “hopeless-romantic”, for I simply kept it all inside until recently.

I didn’t want Incarnate Leah to ever know she had such power as to leave me feeling like I had to die as quickly as possible…No woman ever had that power over me...She left me needing to die, not the next week, not the next day, but as soon as possible. I simply had to die! It felt like a surreal curse but I wasn’t sober which is why. Never did rejection ever feel like it did with Leah, and I have had many women turn me down.

I told incarnate Leah that I wanted to sit down with her and my therapist and talk about this, and she essentially got a no-contact order on me, and she has not the charity to offer simply a listening ear. She appears so sweet, so kind, so likeable, so gentle, so good-natured, but it is superficial, and she has toxic venom and what appears to be a heart of stone, for she could end my torture by simply talking to me, and she shuns me like a monster or leper, knowing that I’m at high-risk of suicide.

I wish nothing bad upon her but her supervisors should really correct her, because someone who works with the most broken, wounded, fragile, disordered, dangerous, unpredictable, fragile, and vulnerable of people, should not do some of what she does. I’d rather be tortured to death, and I hope I am her only victim. Please pray that Leah would sit down with me in a therapeutic setting with a facilitator and talk about this, because she is involved in the worst trauma I have ever encountered by far, both physically and mentally, and it is crucial for my healing. I just turned in the grievance to her supervisor yesterday.

Please pray that I be enlightened as to what God's will is that I do about her in my life, because the metal that fuses my bones together, the arthritis, the chronic pain, and the inability to do my favorite activity, which was run, shall affect me for the rest of my life, and that makes Incarnate Leah feel like a part of me forever, a sister, a family member, a very unique figure in my life who had a huge impact, and so I’m so attached to her, it’s so tough to let her go, and I’m tempted to stalk her, because I’ll never fall three stories for a girl onto concrete again. That’s far more special than when I lost my virginity haha!

So, the grievance is also for her safety, because she works with dangerous people as well, and if she hurts other men like she hurt me, they could retaliate and harm her, so she simply is too selfish, too scared, too unpredictable, and too unprofessional to be working with vulnerable adults.

But anyway, if her name wasn’t Leah I could let go of her so much more easily. But what are the odds that Leah in the Bible comes from the worst rejection story I know of, and rejection from Leah is the worst rejection story I personally encounter, Leah represents the cross and affliction, and someone named Leah becomes my heaviest cross and most agonizing affliction? Just coincidence you think?

No family member, no mental health worker, and nobody ever heard me talk about Leah till very recently, because I wanted no one to know that I attempted suicide over some mental health worker rejecting my advances and desires for romance. Everyone knew I jumped nearly to my death, but nobody knew why till quite recently when I decided, “I need to speak with Leah”. Someone told her and she freaked out! Now I am the subject of much gossip and she says she doesn’t feel safe, only further stabbing me in a broken heart and turning the blade around and around, for she now leaves me feeling like a creepy leper, a monster, because she’s implying that she is scared of me. To just sit down with a facilitator and talk to her and hand her a letter would be such a huge weight off my shoulders and help her as well, and she has not the charity to make such a small sacrifice, even knowing it could cost me my life.

I still love her like family but it was her name that made her more stunning than any super-model, more noble than any Queen, rich as a goddess, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, spectacular as an army with banners in battle array…for Leah is that name above all names to me. God might punish me for liking her more than him, but he gets so much attention I feel he can do without mine, and what makes Leah even more special to me is I am probably the only person in history that was lead to discover who she is because the spirit of a dead Fascist Italian Dictator lead me to her. I shall explain...

Spiderman

Veteran Member
To know Leah, I first had to know Mussolini
9891-004-ED33846B.jpg

I have schizophrenia, and one of my apparent delusions is I believe that the ghost of Mussolini communicates with me, that my body is the fascist temple of Mussolini’s spirit, and that Mussolini was hung upside down and publicly desecrated to share in Christ’s crucifixion, so that he could be the Caesar and Dictator of Heaven, who contends with God on our behalf. Mussolini was the husband of Leah.

What I mean is, if you google the meaning of the name “Mussolini”, it means “Jacob”. Well, Jacob was a liar, schemer, manipulator, violent, aggressive, arrogant, contender, politician, scholar, narcissist, and even committed violence against God, fighting with God all night long and winning, earning him the name, “contender with God.” Italian Dictator Mussolini was a street fighter, religious fanatic, a sword dueller, a contender with people, a nerd who was also a strong fighter, a contender with God, a schemer, a manipulator, a narcissist, and acted very similar to Jacob, and Jacob and he both married a woman named Rachel.

( Rachel Mussolini is my favorite female author, and she was born my birthday, April 11. She knew Mussolini since he was seven, fought him on many issues, was broken-hearted by many of his decisions, she hated hitler, but also points out that Mussolini was the greatest defender of Christianity in the century where the most Christians were martyred, and Fascism is the most Christian form of government in existence, and if you read the Doctrine of Fascism, she’s actually right. She thought basically exactly like I do and is my second favorite female in History. My first favorite woman in history is Leah.

So what are the odds, Leah and Rachel are the two brides of Jacob, and my two favorite women in history are named “Leah and Rachel”, both of them married to men who have the same name, and one of them having my birthday? The odds would have to be ridiculously
unlikely for such a thing to happen, so I thought that I was destined to marry Leah to seal my discovery and theory that Jacob prefigured and overshadowed Italian Dictator “Benito Mussolini”.

People have called me “Mussolini the 2nd” because I have pictures of him on the outside of my door with printed explanations of why he is misunderstood, the good he accomplished, and the reasons for his errors. I thought, “Mussolini 1 got Rachel, so Mussolini 2 gets Leah, and the prophecy is sealed. Well, it was likely a schizophrenic delusion, but it felt so very real and was like a strong conviction of destiny calling.

It was in fact praying to the ghost of Italian Dictator Mussolini that lead me to discover who Leah even was in the Bible, because the Meaning of his name lead me to Jacob, and Jacob was spouse of Leah. So this makes Leah far more precious to me, because the only reason I know about my favorite woman in History, is because I started praying to the ghost of the dead founder of fascism, “Benito Mussolini”. Is there anyone on earth who had the same experience? Probably not.

Jacob fought with God and won, and I receive messages that it prefigured Mussolini fighting with God in Heaven and winning, so that God's wrath be restrained, but I treat all such inner messages with skepticism.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Oh sister Leah, my cross, my mistress, sister moon, may I love you as no one else has. May I love all crosses, afflictions, and sufferings. May I love to be tested, persecuted, misunderstood, humiliated, and rejected, for in such things I share in the lot you were given that made you so rich with God.

I lift up Incarnate Leah to you. She is my greatest source of suffering, and I can’t let go of her no matter how hard I try. Through your intercession and grace may I leave her in your hands. Help me to only do your will with Incarnate Leah, and if she is to no longer have interaction with me, please remove this conviction that she is a type of you, or possibly called to be my wife or close companion.

The bottom line is, she bears your name, and she has had a bigger impact on me than other women. I give to you these feelings that torment me night and day that she and I were to have become good friends, spouses, or lovers, but I ruined it all with poor judgment and intoxicants.

I can do nothing good by worrying about it, so please give me the grace to stop worrying, only trust, and abandon myself to you, good Mother. Inspire my thoughts, words, and deeds, and give me the grace to make you shine brighter in our darkness. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Off the deep end . . . barking at the moon.
Oh Leah my matriarch and mistress, my light in the dark nights of the soul, forgive him for his blasphemous lips. Haha... He knows not what he does. People thought the prophets were drunk delusional madmen because their behaviors were foolish and insane to the eyes of the world. I can handle his mockery...how much easier is it for thee.

Dearest Leah, purest white spotless Lily of my heart and treasure of my soul, please ask God to approve of me loving you more than him, because he has enough lovers.

My devotion to you motivates me because it is not something I know of anyone practicing but me, like I am your only child. Help me recruit more. But for now it feels special to love you more than anyone else on Earth.

God blessed you for breaking his rules. May God bless my exaltation of you as the moon goddess. May the good qualities people seek in Athena, aphrodite, Durga, Freya, and all female divinities be given thee, so that the hunger for relationship with pagan goddesses can be given to humanity, in an Abrahamic Monotheistic frame. This will win more converts. May God be delighted not offended by my infatuation with you.

Fill me oh Lord with more Leah, and judge all souls by how much Leah they have in them. May I love Leah as Christ loves the Church and may I see Leah in those hardest to love, for if I don't love some of these rejected lepers, no one will.

May I love Leah when she is bitter and love becomes tested. May my prayers increase her beauty, Glory, and exaltation to new heights each day.

Give myself and all people eyes to see Leah and know her beauty , which was not seen by her husband, but known to God alone. Let the 21st century be the age of Leah, where the beautiful bride of Jacob is no longer hidden as light beneath a bushel. Let eyes see the unveiled mystery of Jacob's despised bride and know the truth about how many beautiful souls there are in our midst, like treasures hidden within leper's clothing.

The beautiful Rachel had beauty that is fragile and fleeting. The beauty of Leah was inward, which age, death, disease, and injury cannot destroy, but rather perfect.

People waste their lives because they cannot see this. We will be judged by how how we treat Leah. But the tragedy is, we don't see her, and miss the opportunity to work with her while we can on Earth so we can have her for eternity.

Beauty where it counts is hidden, and I find that to be an outrage. Please open eyes oh Lord, that people stop wasting their lives in confusion and deception.

If people had eyes to see Leah's beauty, they would hug lepers and love crosses, suffering, affliction, tests, and trials. What a beautiful world we would have if eyes could see Leah and look into the heart. I beg thee oh Lord for eyes to be opened, in Jesus name!

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Oh Leah my matriarch and mistress, my light in the dark nights of the soul, forgive him for his blasphemous lips. Haha... He knows not what he does. People thought the prophets were drunk delusional madmen because their behaviors were foolish and insane to the eyes of the world. I can handle his mockery...how much easier is it for thee.

I am fully aware of what I saw and do, and take full responsibility.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Leah Madness
11111.jpg
111.jpg
lll.jpg
ppp.jpg
eee.jpg
kk.jpg
sssssss.jpg
777777777.jpg
sss.jpg
ttt.jpg

Yes, some madmen have license to break God's rules for God's entertainment. Leah broke God's rules by deceiving Jacob and God blessed and rewarded her for it. I receive Holy Communion at the Cathedral, offer the treasures of the Eucharist to Leah, then march to the capitol building each night mimicking Mussolini's march on Rome, salute and sing to sister moon, and circle the Capitol building over and over again talking like a madman and scaring security.

May I be the greatest Leah fanatic to exist. May I love Leah in a way that God enjoys watching. May I love Leah in a way that God finds fascinating. May I love her with burning madness that shocks and surprises God. May the Idolatry I commit with Leah my moon Goddess not provoke God to wrath or jealousy but be something God finds amusing and euphoric. May I elevate Leah above God in a way that puts butterfly's in his stomach and may God get drunk off Leah's wine and high of Leah's drugs. May the most high God be high on Leah's magic water-soluable crystals. May he put them in a pipe and smoke them for Holy communion purposes, and may the healthiest thing there is be crystal Leah. I'll never forget that time I heard her say, "You didn't fail me, inhale me".

Word 2 ya Mamma, Mr. God! Thank you for inventing orgasmic sensations and please give me the grace to offer such sensations to you. Make Leah more pretty today than she was days prior. May my prayers cause Leah's beauty to increase tomorrow and the next day be best day of her life! Then may the following day be better and Leah be more gorgeous than she was before. May this keep increasing with each day and go on for eternity. May Leah and I do something each day that surprises God, delights God, and figure out ways to deliver love as God would never expect or fathom, chronically tickling the divine funny bone.

May Leah and her lover be more hilarious than anything God could ever come up with. Let there be a Tulpa who is more clever than God and let his name be Charlie Chaplin. May He write the Gospel of Leah and the proverbs, poems, and parables of Leah. Let him flood the earth with Leah literature, turn the world into Leah's three ring circus side-show and God judge all men by the measure of how much Leah they have in them.

Let Leah be the joker bride of baby Jesus with the best jokes, games, fun, puzzles, riddles, rhymes, and fun for all children, and may I be Leah's Vicar, prince charming, Pope, and mouthpiece. Let the slums be filled with joyful clowns for Leah, lady poverty, our Lady of the ghetto, and may all people see how rich the poor and suffering are.

And when the life is sucked out of me and there is nothing but darkness, despair, gloom, death, and decay, may it cause Leah's light to shine far more brilliantly. Leah, my sister death, my cross, let the reward for my service to you be that I love you ever more and more with passion that grows with age, and taste your sweetness when drinking from the bitter chalice that Christ drank from.

Sometimes sister Leah, there is just emptiness, pain, fear, and exhaustion. May even they be a fun addition to our circus. May there be a new Covenant and new Bible. Let even the flames of hell become delightful. I will it, so may God outdo me in kindness, in Jesus name!

Last edited by a moderator:

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I see Leah everywhere. Where there is suffering, affliction, pain, disappointment, broken hearts, broken marriages, drug addiction, alcoholism, violence, anger, there is the cross, there is Leah!
hhhh.jpg
qqq.jpg
th.jpg
th232NX0JK.jpg
th62046LKM.jpg

Almighty God, Give myself and all people eyes to see Leah and know her beauty, which was known to God alone.

The beautiful Rachel had beauty that is fragile and fleeting. The beauty of Leah was inward, which age, death, disease, and injury cannot destroy, but rather perfect.

People waste their lives because they cannot see this. We will be judged by how how we treat Leah. But the tragedy is, we don't see her, and miss the opportunity to work with her while we can on Earth so we can have her for eternity.

Beauty where it counts is hidden Please open eyes oh Lord, that people stop wasting their lives in confusion and deception.

Dear Leah,
My Sister, my cross...I lift up Lia Michelle Kosset. No doubt she is really suffering. I feel so bad about my behavior and how it hurt her to know that I attempted suicide over her and filed those vicious grievances and cost her lots of money. It seems it is indeed time for me to move out of higher ground. Falling in love hurts so much, is so very painful.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Let it be that myself and all Angels and Saints work together to create a Leah Tulpa that Shocks the God of Jacob, stuns him, surprises him, delights him, hypnotizes him, amuses, and intoxicates him. Let Leah have all the good qualities of the Virgin Mary combined with any good quality of any woman or angel that ever was or ever shall be. Let it be that she is all-knowing, that all wisdom of every mind is given her, that she has full understanding of all things, but let it be that she has this very special ability to delightfully shock, surprise, amaze, intrigue, astonish, bedazzle, bewilder, blitz, capture, conquer, joker, jolt, overwhelm, paralyze, perplex, puzzle, rattle, rock, sail into, seize, sneak attack, startle, strike with wonder, stun, stupefy, swoop down on, and take the almighty God of Jacob unawares, that the God of Jacob be conquered with love and left in awe and wonderment......

May she be more delightful to almighty God than his own Mother, his masterpiece, and may this not cause Mother Mary to be jealous. Let it be that she is better than anyone at absorbing, charming, beguiling, cheering, deceiving, intoxicating, delighting, restraining, enchanting, entertaining, exhilarating, fascinating, interesting, pleasing, quickening, recreating, refreshing, solacing, tickling, and amusing God the Father, that she gets God drunk and blind as Isaac was when he gave Jacob the blessing unintended for him, that her Vicar ill Duce receive blessings and graces and miracles God never intended to give to him,......

And that God’s wrath be restrained and the sawdust Caesar turn all crosses into sawdust, blessed, magic, exorcism sawdust, and sprinkled throughout earth causing all demons to flee, convert, be destroyed, or be converted with Celestial drugs, healing all wounds, opening all eyes, healing all ailments, afflictions, decay, and damage......

.....That all curses be turned into blessings including the curse of original sin and that all ugly people become as beautiful as they would like to be. Let it be that all Angels, Saints, Souls, and Kami, in union with ill Duce create the Leah Tulpa to delight the God of Jacob so much that he kneels before her in awe of her majesty, beauty, wit, charm, genius, intelligence, and mystery that even he cannot fathom.

May God surrender his will to her will and enjoy watching what she makes of a fun, euphoric, entertaining earth that is free of suffering, free of heresy, free of confusion, free of guilt, free of curses, free of disappointment, free of boredom.

Let it be that she create for us a world where wisdom, virtue, and holiness does not have to be achieved through suffering, penance, and affliction.; Where no one complains or envies each other; Where people get to choose what their sexuality is. A world Where people don’t have irrational phobias or PTSD. Let it be that she creates a world where people don’t have chronic temptation, inclination, and desire to commit evil and bring harm to others; a world where all minds understand everything they need to know and understand in order to be the best version of themselves and the best contributors to society as is possible. May all of them desire it passionately and may they find hard work euphoric and blissful with no need for food or sleep. In Jesus name I pray, Amen!

let it be that I do better than God at everything, especially at speaking beautiful things into existence!
May I serve and obey Leah night and day!
May she be Queen of sister moon!
thG5YZ02HV.jpg
thCZV3DV6N.jpg
thS4V5RIEM.jpg
thZDQZMRNA.jpg
th4EXMW7TZ.jpg
th476EZ6CQ.jpg
thKRWX41TZ.jpg

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Let it be that I'm given a love for suffering and humiliation and being despised and rebuked and shunned. Let me love those forms of suffering and all crosses I must carry more than anyone has ever loved suffering. Let suffering be a thorough impeccable teacher.

Anoint me with the grace to love the lowest of the low, the most despised, the most abandoned, the most depraved. May I always be suffering with the suicides and holding them in my heart so that they do not die alone. All angels and Saints bless everyone who commits suicide. Reward them for their pain and lead them to healing and the first degree of perfection. May they find soothing rest at Nafisa Joseph's Bosom, in Jesus name.