• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

shia

Abu Rashid

Shia, who's the character in your signature? You still never answered this one for me....

I'm reaally interested to know. In fact I just saw this same "character" in a documentary on TV about the Iraqis gunned down by the U.S invaders that was aired on wikileaks, they had a picture on their wall of the same "character". So who is he?

Sahar

Who talked about you shia muslim?? Did I ever ever mention any pecific sect in my posts?

I talked about those who think they are muslims while they are not, if you're not one of those then why the anger and temper??

And yes, Im not here to lead a sunni-shia debate, so relax and stop thinking that you're the center of the world please.

Best regards.
He needs to get over his victim mentality. "You wahhabis", "You Yazeed followers" !! :areyoucra :facepalm:
Seriously, it became very tedious. :shrug: