• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Sheldon Cooper's Clock

Open_Minded

Nothing is Separate
il_fullxfull.288532617.jpg

Anyone care to explain ... ;)

Last edited:

InformedIgnorance

Do you 'know' or believe?
4, 10 and 12 I struggled with

Tan of 45 degrees = 1/1 = 1
Square root of 4 = 2
Pie rounded to the nearest integer = 3
---Dont know what 4 notation is; assuming that In allows one to obtain the superscript alone (i.e. the exponential component of the notation)
10x+10/2x+2= 5(x+1)/x+1 = (+or-)5/1 = (+or-)5
3! = 3x2x1 = 6
6.9 (recurring) = 7 (rounded)
16/2 = 8
Cube root of 3^6 = 3^(6/3) = 3^2 = 9
---Dont know what 10 notation is; assuming that g refers to earth's gravitational force
0xB = 11 (hexidecimal)
---Dont know what 12 notation is; assuming that the subscript refers to divide by 2 the binary value 1100; i.e. 24/2

Last edited:

Skwim

Veteran Member
4, 10 and 12 I struggled with

--Dont know what 4 notation is; assuming that In allows one to obtain the superscript alone (i.e. the exponential component of the notation)
"e" is Euler's mathematical constant, 2.718281828.... and entering In(e⁴) into a calculator will give you 4 (As Gjallarhorn said, the figure essentially cancels out)

---Dont know what 10 notation is; assuming that g refers to earth's gravitational force
My assumption is that the ⌈g⌉ does refer to Earths gravitational force, which while = 9.81 m/s², rounded off would be 10.

Dont know what 12 notation is; assuming that the subscript refers to divide by 2 the binary value 1100; i.e. 24/2
1100₂ is 1100 in base 2, which = 12

Last edited: