• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

She comes in colours.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The day is finally here!
Today is the release of the Mueller report. I don’t know what we will see but by all indications it will be colourful.

I hope the Barr Bunny has left lots of Easter Eggs for us to find.

I am very excited. Good hunting everyone!

I shall be mostly avoiding mass media today then. Predict nothing of too much interest followed by people demanding to see the redacted bits.

If I'm wrong then I'll find out without needed to waste my time listening to some vapid talking heads speculating about what's been hidden.

So this talks about the Trump tower meeting but most of the content has been blacked out. Why do you think that is?
- Well Clive, I'm guessing that this bit describes how Trump remorselessly buggered the marzipan stegosaurus on a child's dinosaur birthday cake in order to look tough in front of the Russians. I can't think of any other explanation for its redaction.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
The day is finally here!

By Easter eggs do you mean something that is imaginary but through "Easter Magic" Trumps political enemies can find them?
I predict mountains made of molehills, even if they have to create the molehill. And we can argue forevermore

tytlyf

Not Religious
You'll see that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia to win an election. Working with a foreign enemy to target vulnerable conservative voters.

Barr's opinion
The Special Counsel's investigation did not find that the Trump campaign or anyone associated with it conspired or coordinated with Russia in its efforts to influence the 2016 U.S. presidential election

Notice how the word 'collude' isn't mentioned. These are legal terms

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I think some posters here have broken some rules, I can't prove it but I also can't prove that they didn't break some rules.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Hey @esmith, since I am referencing the Rolling Stones, bite me.:p

Don’t try imposing your imperialist minimalist spelling on me, embrace the u.

esmith

Veteran Member
Hey @esmith, since I am referencing the Rolling Stones, bite me.:p

Don’t try imposing your imperialist minimalist spelling on me, embrace the u.
Nah, I only like the taste of lime in my Moscow Mule:D
Imperialist minimalist? Nah that's Imperialist Maximums, embrace the inevitable! :p

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
The day is finally here!
Today is the release of the Mueller report. I don’t know what we will see but by all indications it will be colourful.

I am very excited. Good hunting everyone!
More like ....

ecco

Veteran Member
From livestream Fox News liner notes:

Mueller Report: Trump engaged in efforts to encourage witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation

Mueller Report: Trump directed aides not to disclose emails on June 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Mueller Report: Probe identified numerous links between Russian Govt and People tied to Trump Campaign

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Mueller Report: Trump engaged in efforts to encourage witnesses not to cooperate with the investigation

Mueller Report: Trump directed aides not to disclose emails on June 2016 Trump Tower meeting

Mueller Report: Probe identified numerous links between Russian Govt and People tied to Trump Campaign
Such detail there.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I am less impressed about Barr's edited release that I am that Congress at least has the opportunity to see the full unredacted report as is their right under the Constitution. Unfortunately, it seems that all too many Republicans really don't much care what's actually in the Constitution because they're so adamant about protecting their super-hero.

ecco

Veteran Member

Such detail there.

I didn't give any details because I haven't read the report.

I had Fox News streaming on a second monitor and wrote down the "Info Panels" they were showing.

ETA: Perhaps you could do some research and post some details.