• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share Your Music?

MatthewA

Two of my current favorites:

This one is originally by Tool, but I'm really taken with how these kids from the O'Keefe Foundation just nailed it...

And this is the original by Tool.

I love this one because it's inpired by the Theordore Roosevelt speech that follows...It's not the judge that matters, but the doer; the person in the arena. The video compliments it perfectly.

It is not the critic who counts;

not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles,
or where the doer of deeds could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood;
who strives valiantly; who errs,
who comes short again and again,
because there is no effort without error and shortcoming;
but who does actually strive to do the deeds;
who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions;
who spends himself in a worthy cause;
who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement,
and who at the worst,
if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly,

so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat." ~ Theodore Roosevelt

I like Lindsey

MatthewA

Fair. You did say share my music :). Maybe, something else will be up your alley. Man.

:p let’s see if you have something else I don’t knock you for liking them I’m glad you find enjoyment in their music if you like it :) thank you for sharing Hammer I do appreciate your willingness to share friend.

I am going into work hope all of you all had a good night and thank you for sharing a bit more about your interest when it comes to your tastes in the realm of music.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
:p let’s see if you have something else I don’t knock you for liking them I’m glad you find enjoyment in their music if you like it :) thank you for sharing Hammer I do appreciate your willingness to share friend.

I am going into work hope all of you all had a good night and thank you for sharing a bit more about your interest when it comes to your tastes in the realm of music.

Bear Wild

Here are a few songs from my collection.

Just remember anyone posting content with cuss words or anything please use spoiler!

This is not a strictly Christian thread. Please share.

Rap/Metal/Country/Jazz/Pop/Cultural/ Whatever it is you enjoy.

Bear Wild

Here are a few songs from my collection.

Just remember anyone posting content with cuss words or anything please use spoiler!

This is not a strictly Christian thread. Please share.

Rap/Metal/Country/Jazz/Pop/Cultural/ Whatever it is you enjoy.

The first was recommended by @The Hammer and I really loved it. The rest are a few inspirational songs.

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
i like oteph too I like seduce and destroy by her it reminds me of my life when it was heavily influenced by my drug abuse.

You may be thinking of Otep. The music I posted was by Opeth, a (formerly progressive death metal) band from Sweden.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
My friend Truthseeker9 sent me this music video this morning and I just watched it.

He said: This might inspire your day.
It's about Baha'u'llah, singing the very text of Baha'u'llah in a stirring song and video.

Yes, great, isn't it!