• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share Your Music?

MatthewA

Here are a few songs from my collection.

Just remember anyone posting content with cuss words or anything please use spoiler!

This is not a strictly Christian thread. Please share.

Rap/Metal/Country/Jazz/Pop/Cultural/ Whatever it is you enjoy.

Last edited:

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I do not listen to Baha'i songs much, I usually listen to Christian radio. I have many favorites, but this is my all-time favorite.

MatthewA

I like all types of music for the most part @Trailblazer, I do not listen to Christian music very often but from Mallory Mcranny; I enjoy her music because it is her singing scriptures from the bible so that it can help in remembering them. Thank you for sharing these two Songs; they do not have to be strictly christian music.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara

You'll not but whistling it in the shower, but I find it an amazing experience if you give it your full attention. I feel like time has been stopped. Sounds like cobblers I know, but there you go.

Last edited:

MatthewA

I really enjoyed listening to music like this when I was younger.

Exs - Ohs - Atreyu

No Pity for a Coward - SS

Just remember anyone posting content with cuss words or anything please use spoiler!

Last edited:

SigurdReginson

Grēne Mann
Premium Member
You know, lately I've been listening to a lot of low key, repetitive electronic music that I can just have in the background while I do other things without getting distracted. Things like this:

Or this:

Just music I can groove to while I devote my brain power to other things. :D

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
You know, lately I've been listening to a lot of low key, repetitive electronic music that I can just have in the background while I do other things without getting distracted. Things like this:

Or this:

Ambient, then. :)
Tried Steve Roach, Brian Eno, Harold Budd?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
I like all types of music for the most part @Trailblazer, I do not listen to Christian music very often but from Mallory Mcranny; I enjoy her music because it is her singing scriptures from the bible so that it can help in remembering them. Thank you for sharing these two Songs; they do not have to be strictly christian music.
My friend Truthseeker9 sent me this music video this morning and I just watched it.

He said: This might inspire your day.
It's about Baha'u'llah, singing the very text of Baha'u'llah in a stirring song and video.

MatthewA

You'll not but whistling it in the shower, but I find it an amazing experience if you give it your full attention. I feel like time has been stopped. Sounds like cobblers I know, but there you go.

Very interesting. HAHA I made the sound of the guy in my head when he started ;P Haha!

I listen to southern gospel. Most my family are baptist of some sort outside my immediate family.

That was a nice song.

MatthewA

Or this:

Man this first one brings me back as though am living in the 90s :)