• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Share your favorite cocktail

Orbit

I'm a planet
I love the Moscow Mule
1 shot vodka
Juice of 1/2 lime
Ginger beer
Combine in a short glass over ice

What's your favorite cocktail?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
1/3 Jameson
2/3 7 up soda

That's as the close I get to a cocktail. It's nice on a summer day just chilling by pool. Throw in a straight shot of Jameson in between refills and you'll be snookered in about an hour.

What's your favorite cocktail?

I like a Singapore Sling, unfortunately it's not the kind of thing you ever own all of the ingredients of to make yourself.

Ingredients vary but something like:

Gin
Cherry Brandy
Cointreau
Benedictine
Pineapple Juice
Lime
Bitters

I also love Rum (Mount Gay Extra Old) mixed with old fashioned style cloudy ginger beer. Damn that's nice drink.

taykair

I don't drink all that often anymore, but when I did, I really enjoyed Irish coffee. (Does that count as a cocktail?)

Stay thirsty, my friends...

Not being a coffee drinker, I was quite partial to a rum and hot chocolate in the winter (at least when I lived in a place that actually dropped below 26C at times).

Buddha Dharma

Dharma Practitioner
Yeah I'm certainly not trying to encourage anyone to go drink if it has a bad influence for them...

I won't even buy alcohol for other people because I'd bear the karmic consequences for how it influences them.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The Canadian Bacon.....
2/3 cheap Canuckistanian whisky
1/3 maple syrup
Add crumbled bacon
Serve at room temp.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Dirty Vodka Martini

3 parts vodka (usually Pinnacle at home, Grey Goose or Absolute if I'm out)
1/2 part olive brine
Bleu cheese stuffed olive

I prefer it shaken and poured into a martini glass, but if the shaker is unwashed in the dishwasher, I'll just make it on the rocks in a rocks glass.

Phantasman

I have learned to be appreciative of the purest taste. I drink coffee black, because good coffee doesn't need to have flavors added to it if it's really good (like Seattle's Best Spirited Taste). Same with an alcoholic variety that's price reflects the trouble it takes to get that taste.

Southern Comfort (rocks or straight)
A good Polish potato vodka like Luksusowa (rocks)
12 yo old scotch like Johnny Walker Black (rocks) has actually gotten too expensive over my first two.

Polymath257

Think & Care
Staff member
Premium Member
I tend to drink whiskies neat, although a hot toddy can be good at night.

Large cup of ginger tea with a shot of bourbon (usually Old Barton for these--not the good stuff).

I also like a good chocolate martini. Too many good recipes for this one, though.

Flame

Beware
El Presidente

1 1/2 ounces white rum
3/4 ounce dry vermouth
3/4 ounce orange curacao
dash grenadine

Negroni

1 ounce. Gin
1 ounce Campari
1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
Garnish with a blood orange peel.

Orbit

I'm a planet
El Presidente

1 1/2 ounces white rum
3/4 ounce dry vermouth
3/4 ounce orange curacao
dash grenadine

Negroni

1 ounce. Gin
1 ounce Campari
1 ounce Sweet Vermouth
Garnish with a blood orange peel.

Oh, Campari! I hear it's a acquired taste. I tasted some and it was way too bitter--perhaps it mixes well?

Flame

Beware
Oh, Campari! I hear it's a acquired taste. I tasted some and it was way too bitter--perhaps it mixes well?

It's an acquired taste to be sure. The Sweet Vermouth helps mellow it out but you can still taste the bitterness.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
It's Wednesday,
IMG_20180221_173132293.jpg
eff it!